, Our weather forecast is from WP Wunderground, Happy Summer! The water temperature at the marina launch ramp is 52F. Email; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter; Reddit; Font Size: +-Sly Park Recreation area offers something for everyone! Code Sect. Print Feedback. … Continue reading →, Here is a video of the hike to the bottom of the spillway. /* Jenkinson2 */ Many campsites are on or near the water with direct beach access. Jenkinson Lake Spillway … Continue reading →, The spillway topped off at 4:30PM yesterday. The coolest thing happened today, I was cruising around the lake in my boat and an eagle flew right over my head about 10′ up and followed me for about a hundred yards. We drove by the spillway today to see how full the lake is. Jenkinson Lake at Sly Park has outdoor activities all times of the year. All Rights Reserved. 53908), Financial Transaction Report (Gov. Copyright © 2006-2013 Sierra's Best. 10 catches; 92 followers; 3 spots; Located in an area surrounded by conifer forest. There are events in the park that include everything from community mixers to the yearly "Run on the Sly". Please note that we are not EID or the campgrounds and cannot take reservations. Tahoe area - Duration: 3:16. Snowshoes, cross-country skiing, boating and swimming are enjoyed by many. /* Jenkinson2 */ The water temperature at the Marina ramp is 66F, The water temperature at the Marina ramp is 68F, Boating World Magazine – Free On-line issues. The advisory provides safe eating advice for Rainbow Trout, sunfish species, and black bass species. Sly Park Resort has a few overflow campgrounds with hookups and a couple of hotel rooms.. El Dorado National Forrest, has a really neat cabin just down the road in the Sly Park Recreational Area. The main part of the lake is used mainly for water-skiing wake-boarding and tubing and has a … google_ad_height = 600; Trout... more » Nor Cal Fish Reports: 5-7-2014: Jenkinson Lake Fish Report Water levels are good here. … Continue reading → Posted in spillway, Water Temperature | Leave a reply. Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option, Policy of Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Disability, El Dorado Hills Odor Control Upgrade Project, Wastewater Collections System Administrative and Operations Relocation Project, Government Compensation in California Website (Gov. Waterview and Family sites with ADA amenities are located in Sierra (sites #70, #70A and #70C). Jenkinson Lake (a.k.a. Jenkinson Lake (a.k.a. Click here for Reservations and Maps. If you would like to contribute some stories or other fun things to do at and around Jenkinson Lake, please send me your info via the form below and I’ll be in touch. The spillway is flowing. Please note that we are not EID or the campgrounds and cannot take reservations. Echo Lake Boat Launch and Marina. The lake was awesome today at sunset, hiking along the trails and no one in sight, it felt like I had the lake all to myself. Jenkinson Lake--Bird's Eye View March 2016 - Duration: 2:20. 2890 Mosquito Road, Placerville, California 95667 | 530.622.4513 | 916.965.0930 Jenkinson Lake has two launch ramps and basically two parts of the lake: The first part of the lake is starts at the marina, has a nice wide ramp and new and improved trailer parking. Marina, RV sites. google_ad_width = 300; Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), "Hiking at Jenkinson Lake - Jenkinson Lake", "Jenkinson Lake | Fun in the Sun at Jenkinson Lake", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jenkinson_Lake&oldid=980651881, El Dorado County, California geography stubs, Articles lacking reliable references from March 2017, Articles needing additional references from March 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles lacking in-text citations from March 2017, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Articles using infobox body of water without alt, Articles using infobox body of water without image bathymetry, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 September 2020, at 18:08. All Rights Reserved. Camping at Jenkinson Lake is big fun. Regular Sites. Click here for Reservations and Maps. Jenkinson Lake is a lake located in El Dorado County, California near Pollock Pines, California. Jenkinson Lake has two launch ramps and basically two parts of the lake: The first part of the lake is starts at the marina, has a nice wide ramp and new and improved trailer parking. Check out this awesome slide show of. //-->

53891a), Small Farm and Agricultural Metered Irrigation, Sewer Concerns and Customer Responsibility, El Dorado Hills Wastewater - Consolidation and Operations Upgrades, Publlic Health Goal Triennial Report - Main Water System, Weber Reservoir Level and Streamflow Information, Sly Park Recreation Area (SPRA) at Jenkinson Lake, All Recreation Frequently Asked Questions, Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention Program, Industrial Pretreatment and Pollution Prevention (IPP), Disposing of Unused or Expired Medications, Draining a Swimming Pool, Spa, or Fountain, Learn about the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP), Learn more about EID's recreation opportunities, Learn more about EID's water efficiency programs. Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government, 2890 Mosquito Road, Placerville, California 95667 | 530.622.4513 | 916.965.0930. Sierra Community Access Television 1,477 views. //-->

Sly Park Lake) is located in Pollock Pines, California in the Sly Park Recreation Area.Jenkinson Lake is a great place to bring the family and enjoy a … Sly Park Recreation Area (SPRA) at Jenkinson Lake. Our heartfelt thanks go out to all the firefighters who keep us safe. Copyright © 2006-2013 Sierra's Best. It is said that the season does not begin until it snows on the Dogwood Blossoms…,