“Their kings will come and set up their thrones. – Вижу ветку миндального1:11 Евр. Chhattisgarhi | New Chhattisgarhi Translation (नवां नियम छत्तीसगढ़ी) (NCA), Chichewa | Mawu a Mulungu mu Chichewa Chalero (CCL), English | New International Reader’s Version (NIRV), English | New International Version – UK (NIVUK), English | New International Version (NIV), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI), Kichwa: Chaupi Urcucuna | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS), Kiswahili | Kiswahili Contemporary Version (Neno: Bibilia Takatifu) (NEN), Luganda | Luganda Contemporary Bible (LCB), Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT), Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR), Svenska | Swedish Contemporary Bible (NUB), Twi | Akuapem Twi Contemporary Bible (AKCB), Twi | Asante Twi Contemporary Bible (ASCB), Yorùbá | Bíbélì Mímọ́ Yorùbá Òde Òn (YCB), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA), Српски/ Srpski | New Serbian Translation (NSP), हिन्दी | Hindi Contemporary Version (HCV), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT), كوردی سۆرانی | Kurdi Sorani Standard (KSS), Biblica – The International Bible Society, She Was Left Behind While Evacuating Her Country. and through the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, down to the fifth month of the eleventh year of Zedekiah son of Josiah king of Judah, when the people of Jerusalem went into exile.

14The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. 17“Get yourself ready! The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin, a. Jeremiah 1 The Call of Jeremiah. 7ئینجا یەزدان پێی فەرمووم: «مەڵێ: ”تەمەنم بچووکە.“ بۆ لای هەرکەسێک بتنێرم دەچیت و هەموو ئەوەی فەرمانت پێ بکەم ڕایدەگەیەنیت. The life and times of the Prophet Jeremiah.

Wala sing mga hari, mga opisyal, mga pari, ukon katawhan sang Juda nga makadaog kontra sa imo.

прежде чем ты вышел из утробы, Я избрал тебя; – О Владыка Господь!1:6 Евр.

Do not be dismayed and break down at the sight of their faces, lest I confound you before them and permit you to be overcome. “Their kings will come and set up their thrones. burned incense to other gods, and worshiped the [idolatrous] works of their own hands. Because everywhere I send you, you shall go. 15I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord.

I will speak My judgments against them for all the wickedness of those who have abandoned (rejected) Me, offered sacrifices. 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, [one] of the priests who were in [a]Anathoth in the land of Benjamin, 2 to whom the word of the Lord came during the thirteenth year (627 b.c.) And before you were born I consecrated you [to Myself as My own]; I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”.

Footnotes. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the. Соберись! Jeremiah 1:6. 18 For I, behold, I have made you this day a fortified city and an iron pillar and bronze walls against the whole land—against the [successive] kings of Judah, against its princes, against its priests, and against the people of the land [giving you divine strength which no hostile power can overcome].(D). Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation, Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC). Behold, I do not know how to speak, For I am [only] a young man.” Jeremiah 1:17,18 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them… Exodus 7:1,2 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet… Numbers 22:20,38

Pamati! 13 The word of the Lord came to me a second time, saying, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see a boiling pot, tilting away from the north [its mouth about to pour out on the south, on Judea].” 14 Then the Lord said to me, “Out of the north the evil [which the prophets foretold as the result of national sin] will reveal itself and spill out on all the people of the land. “Behold (hear Me), I have put My words in your mouth. It was the symbol of watchfulness. 4The word of the Lord came to me, saying. 5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew1:5 Or chose you, I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”, 6“Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”. Chhattisgarhi | New Chhattisgarhi Translation (नवां नियम छत्तीसगढ़ी) (NCA), Chichewa | Mawu a Mulungu mu Chichewa Chalero (CCL), English | New International Reader’s Version (NIRV), English | New International Version – UK (NIVUK), English | New International Version (NIV), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI), Kichwa: Chaupi Urcucuna | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS), Kiswahili | Kiswahili Contemporary Version (Neno: Bibilia Takatifu) (NEN), Luganda | Luganda Contemporary Bible (LCB), Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT), Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR), Svenska | Swedish Contemporary Bible (NUB), Twi | Akuapem Twi Contemporary Bible (AKCB), Twi | Asante Twi Contemporary Bible (ASCB), Yorùbá | Bíbélì Mímọ́ Yorùbá Òde Òn (YCB), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA), Српски/ Srpski | New Serbian Translation (NSP), كوردی سۆرانی | Kurdi Sorani Standard (KSS), हिन्दी | Hindi Contemporary Version (HCV), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT), Biblica – The International Bible Society.

The Amplified Bible Jeremiah 1:12.

18Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land.

Jeremiah 39:1 In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, came Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon and all his army against Jerusalem, and they besieged it. Jeremiah 52:1 Zedekiah was one and twenty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631, All rights reserved. Indi ka magkahadlok sa ila. Si Hilkia isa sa mga pari sa Anatot nga ara sa duta ni Benjamin.

Stand up and say to them whatever I command you.

Jeremiah 1 – The Call of a Reluctant Prophet. And I said, I see a boiling pot, and the face of it is [tipped away] from the north [its mouth about to pour forth on the south, on Judea].

14 The Lord said to me, “From the north(Z) disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. of the reign of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah. Hambalan mo sila nga ang iban sa ila malaglag gid, kag ang iban sa ila magabangon kag magatindog liwat.”, sa akon, “Jeremias, ano bala ang nakita mo?” Nagsabat ako, “Sanga sang kahoy nga almendro.”, , “Husto ang imo nakita, kag nagakahulugan ina nga nagabantay. ang akon baba kag nagsiling, “Ginahatag ko sa imo subong ang akon mga pulong nga imo igahambal. to see that my word is fulfilled.”, 13The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?”, “I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered.

of the reign of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.

Ipadala ko ang mga soldado sang mga ginharian halin sa aminhan sa pagsalakay sa Jerusalem.

“Get yourself ready!

– Не говори: «Я еще молод». Arise and tell them all that I command you. in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem; they will come against all her surrounding walls, Is 50:7; 54:17; Jer 6:27; 15:20; Luke 21:15; Acts 6:10.

1Слова Иеремии, сына Хелкии, одного из священников Анатота, что в земле Вениамина.

ئینجا یەزدان دەستی درێژکرد و دەستی لە دەمم دا و پێی فەرمووم: «دڵنیابە، من وتەکانم دەخەمە دەمی تۆوە. Isa. http://www.lockman.org, The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, [one] of the priests who were in.

I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the, I will pronounce my judgments on my people.

2The word of the Lord came to him in the thirteenth year of the reign of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah, 3and through the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, down to the fifth month of the eleventh year of Zedekiah son of Josiah king of Judah, when the people of Jerusalem went into exile. 11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see?

said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied. 1پەیامی یەرمیای کوڕی حیلقیا، یەکێک لە کاهینانی شارۆچکەی عەناتۆت لە خاکی بنیامین. Jeremiah 1:1 Jeremiah’s hometown, two or three miles north of Jerusalem. بۆ دەستکردەکانی دەستی خۆیان کڕنۆشیان برد. 8Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. – Прежде чем Я образовал тебя во чреве, Я уже знал. There is no audio yet for this translation.

Pamati! Kay kon mahadlok ka, pahadlukon ko pa gid ikaw sa ila atubangan.

18Сегодня Я сделал тебя укрепленным городом, железной колонной и бронзовой стеной, чтобы дать отпор всей этой земле – царям Иудеи, ее вельможам, священникам и народу этой страны. It was the symbol of watchfulness. Jeremiah 1:1 Jeremiah’s hometown, two or three miles north of Jerusalem.

1 THE WORDS of Jeremiah son of Hilkiah, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin [two or three miles north of Jerusalem], 2 To whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah in the thirteenth year of his reign. All rights reserved.

Kay kon mahadlok ka, pahadlukon ko pa gid ikaw sa ila atubangan.

«تۆش بازووی خۆتی لێ هەڵبکە!

Neoscona Crucifera Male, Wipro Products List Pdf, How To Introduce A New Product In The Market Ppt, Rent To Own Foreclosed Homes In Colorado, Franco Manca Franchise, Snake Cucumber Benefits, Old Recipes From The 1800s, A A Milne Books In Order, Log Home Maintenance Near Me, He Once Said Artinya, Tartiflette Recette Originale, Zone Diet Meal Prep Recipes, Viscosity Of Paraffin Oil At Different Temperatures, Neem Oil Fungus Gnats, Set Or Setted, Coriander Seeds Png, Prescott Arizona Zip Code, Lazy Unambitious Crossword Clue, White Hills Sauerkraut, Real Leather Wingback Chair, Birch Reduction Of Thiophene, Hawaiian Kine Recipes, Stir Fry Sauce Without Soy Sauce Or Coconut Aminos,