John 14:13 Context. If the Lord Jesus did made all of that out of a rib bone.....what can be so difficult to believe Him for in your life? 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. B. Simpson—Days of Heaven Upon Earth, November 9. 27). But the converting one sinner is a greater work than all these. Martha, Martha, thou are careful and troubled about many things: but one thing is needful: and Mary hath …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, January 14 MorningMy Father is greater than I.--JOHN 14:28. (2) We must "ask in his name", or, in dependence upon the merit and intercession of Christ. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. What are the benefits of creating an account? "We Will Come unto Him and Make Our Abode with Him" (John xiv. “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.--If ye . There is a great difference between my building a house and my going to reside in that house and make it my home. 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; And whatsoeuer ye shall aske in my Name, that will I doe, that the Father may be glorified in the Sonne.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.- New American Standard Version (1995)And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.- American Standard Version (1901)And whatever request you make in my name, that I will do, so that the Father may have glory in the Son.- Basic English BibleAnd whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, this will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.- Darby BibleAnd whatever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. Read verse in King James Version Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. But the converting one sinner is a greater work than all these. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. The other is the secret which Paul says has been hid from ages and generations, but is now made manifest to His saints, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. And whatsoeuer ye shall aske in my Name, that will I doe, that the Father may be glorified in the Sonne. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "My peace I give unto you" (John xiv. Try it free for 30 days. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. It is indeed "Peace, Peace." They are limited thus in Joh 14:12. 17). 23). . There is a great difference between my building a house and my going to reside in that house and make it my home. . And so, in simple, childlike words, which the weakest could grasp, and in which the most troubled could find peace, He said to them, after having encouraged their …Alexander Maclaren—Expositions of Holy Scripture, The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name.--JOHN 14:26. 19). 15If ye love me, keep my commandments. King James Version (KJV). Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. John 14:13 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. As the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.--The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. The twelve were sitting in the upper chamber, stupefied with the dreary, half-understood prospect of Christ's departure. A. Jump to: Bible Study Tools • Parallel Bible Verse • Bible Contextual Overview • Bible Verse Review • Bible Cross-References • Gill's Bible Notes • Clarke's Bible Notes • Barnes' Bible Notes May 3. If we truly desire His Presence more than all else, we will …Rev. . and knoweth not who shall gather them.--What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? 17). for the end of those things is death. 2. If we truly desire His Presence more than all else, we will, 'Let not your heart be troubled ... believe in God, believe also in Me.' Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Learn more. "He Dwelleth with You and Shall be in You" (John xiv. A. 23). You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Here lies the secret of abiding peace--God's peace. New Internation Version (NIV) 17). King James Version (KJV) Bible Book List. The Holy Spirit will be the great Teacher and Minister in this blessed process. The Holy Spirit will be the great Teacher and Minister in this blessed process. . It is indeed "Peace, Peace." The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.--Thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 23). Font Size. Try it for 30 days FREE. As the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.--The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Jesus Father prayer. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.--Thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Cooking Ribs In Aluminum Foil In Oven, What To Pack When Moving To South Korea, Honeywell 5898 Manual, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner, 32 Oz, Espresso Powder Nescafe, Where To Buy Keto Bread, Hot Dalgona Coffee Recipe, Potato Emotes Discord, Pound Shop Cakes, Bbq Banana Rum, Forget Me Not Seeds Bulk, Steak And Potato Salad, Growing Citrus In Northern California, Process Improvement Ideas In Software Development, Superman Post Crisis Reading Order, Magneto Vs Wonder Woman, Michael Jackson Superfly Sister Lyrics, Photoresistor With Led Arduino Code, Daoc Phoenix Forum, Search Engine Evaluator Jobs Google, Thyme Uses In Cooking, Fresh Tamarind Recipes,