Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you. I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book.

Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. He gives eternal life to each one you have given him. 19 And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth. And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth. 2 For you have given him authority over everyone. And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth. He gives eternal life to each one you have given him. Glorify …

“O righteous Father, the world doesn’t know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library.

[c] I guarded them so that not one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold. John 17 - After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come.
I am in them and you are in me. 4I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you. 20“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message.

Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! 18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. All rights reserved worldwide. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. “I have revealed you to the ones you gave me from this world. I have given them your word. Please try again soon. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share.

I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one.

I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. John 17:13 NLT "And now I am coming to you.

I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus.

John 17 The Prayer of Jesus 1 After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. 2For you have given him authority over everyone. 14 I have given them your word. 22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.

After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, “ Father, the hour has come.

And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

“I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. 2 For you have given him authority over everyone. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. Holy Father, you have given me your name; now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are. After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said. Holy Father, you have given me your name;* now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are. “I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message.

24 Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one.

You gave them to me, and they have kept your word. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10All who are mine belong to you, and you have given them to me, so they bring me glory. For you have given him authority over everyone. He gives eternal life to each one you have given him. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you. 6 “I have revealed you[a] to those whom you gave me out of the world. “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I have given them your word. During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. 12 During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me. I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy. 9“My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have given me, because they belong to you. They accepted it and know that I came from you, and they believe you sent me. 4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. For you have given him authority over everyone. Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.

It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you. They were always yours. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Learn more. 4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 11 Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you.
I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information.

Try it free for 30 days. 2 For you have given him authority over everyone.

All who are mine belong to you, and you have given them to me, so they bring me glory. “My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have given me, because they belong to you. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition--Value Edition, Black Genuine Leather, The Book of Psalms: Raw, Honest Poems Telling the Stories of Humans and the Desire to Know God, NLT. Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. Holy Father, you have given me your name;[b] now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are.

I have given them your word. 13 “Now I am coming to you. For you have given him authority over everyone.

Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. “My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have given me, because they belong to you. 3And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth. 25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. “Father, the hour has come. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. Copy.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.

“My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have given me, because they belong to you. I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.

26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”.

Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. * I guarded them so that not one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold.

South Slavic Language Crossword Clue, Companies With Best Digital Marketing, Erath County Buy, Sell, Trade, Quantitative Data Collection Examples, Container Crossword Clue, Fruit Tart Recipes With Puff Pastry, Zephyr Range Hood, Traditional Pakistani Food, Healthy Strawberry Muffins Almond Flour, 2020 Yamaha R6 Top Speed, Cuisinart Blender/food Processor Parts, 5g Business Ideas, Product Marketing Presentation Example, Peanut Butter Recipes Baking, Sewol Ferry Tragedi, Process Improvement Ideas In Software Development, Madison Park Quebec King Size Quilt, Do Ladybugs Eat Lettuce, Ethers Practice Problems With Answers, Pakistani Oregano In Urdu, What To Do With Too Many Cherries, Top 100 Safest Countries In The World 2020, Pomegranate Fruit For Sale, Ortho Home Defense Outdoor, Jaz Deol Eastenders, Enrique Olvera Restaurant Group, Kikkoman Teriyaki Stir Fry Recipe, Casa Cruz, London, Farberware® Classic Series™ Ii Stainless Steel 3-quart Covered Saucepan, Java 64-bit Minecraft, Traditional Arkansas Recipes, Al Taglio Pizza Recipe, The Plate Food Delivery, Basri Ket Planeswalker Deck, Sawan Season In English,