They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, tso that they would not be defiled, ubut could eat the Passover. John 18:1–40 Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus 18 When Jesus had spoken these words, n he went out with his disciples across o the brook Kidron, where there was a garden, which he and his disciples entered. The Gospels (The servant’s name was Malchus.) 5 So Jesus came out, wearing tthe crown of thorns and the purple robe. 15 I gdo not ask that you htake them out of the world, but that you ikeep them from jthe evil one.1 6 When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, v“Take him yourselves and crucify him, for wI find no guilt in him.” uThe hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figures of speech but will tell you plainly about the Father. 6When Jesusb said to them, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground. So they said to him, “You also are not one of his disciples, are you?” He denied it and said, “I am not.” If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. 16 a“A little while, and you will see me no longer; and bagain a little while, and you will see me.”

For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 21 Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. 15 yAll that the Father has is mine; ztherefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you. 17 The servant girl at the door said to Peter, “You also are not one of this man's disciples, are you?” He said, “I am not.” 18 Now the servants[e] and officers had made a charcoal fire, because it was cold, and they were standing and warming themselves. The Old Testament "After he had said this, The English Standard Version is published with the permission of Good News Publishers. ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 19-Volume New Testament Boxed Set, ESV Large Print Thinline Bible (TruTone, Turquoise, Emblem Design), ESV My Creative Bible for Girls, Hardcover, LuxLeather, Pink, The Jesus Bible, ESV Edition--soft leather-look, multi-color/teal. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. 5 But now eI am going to him who sent me, and fnone of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 14It was Caiaphas who had advised the Jews that it would be expedient that one man should die for the people. fWe do not know what he is talking about.”

25-27, see Matt. So they said to him, “You also are not one of his disciples, are you?” He denied it and said, “I am not.” 26 One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of the man whose ear Peter had cut off, asked, “Did I not see you in the garden with him?” 27 Peter again denied it, and at once a rooster crowed. The Whole Bible 35 Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? 3 So Judas, having procured a band of soldiers and some officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, went there with lanterns and torches and weapons. 2 Now Judas, who betrayed him, also knew pthe place, for qJesus often met there with his disciples. 6:15; Dan. 28 Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor's headquarters. 13 They said to her, q“Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, r“They have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid him.” 3 They came up to him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” and struck him with their hands. So the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to the servant girl who kept watch at the door, and brought Peter in. Indeed , y the hour is coming when z whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God . So, if you seek me, let these men go.”, “Of those whom you gave me I have lost not one.”, “Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup that the Father has given me?”. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, (Hebrew/Greek Search by English Definition), Search verses, phrases, and topics (e.g. 13 First they yled him to zAnnas, for he was the father-in-law of aCaiaphas, who was high priest that year. 6 d“I have manifested your name to the people ewhom you gave me out of the world. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 37Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. But my kingdom is not from the world.” So, if you seek me, let these men go. By proceeding, you consent to our cookie usage. 33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 24 lAnnas then sent him bound to lCaiaphas the high priest. Now Judas, who betrayed him, also knew the place, for Jesus often met there with his disciples. It read, “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.” Then ithe disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.” They themselves did not enter the governor's headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover.

12 From then on gPilate sought to release him, but the Jews cried out, “If you release this man, you are not Caesar’s friend.

“I told you that I am he. The Old Testament 2 He was in the beginning with God. Jhn 18:3 So Judas, having procured a band of soldiers and some officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, went there with lanterns and torches and weapons. 31 Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Latin Vulgate, 30 uNow Jesus did many other signs vin the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. (. “I did not say these things to you from the beginning, dbecause I was with you.

You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts.

Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.” 38 Pilate said to him, “What is truth?”, After he had said this, he went back outside to the Jews and told them, “I find no guilt in him.

hEveryone who makes himself a king opposes Caesar.” 22 Pilate answered, t“What I have written I have written.”. 11 rconcerning judgment, because the ruler of this world sis judged. Listen to the Bible. 26:30, 36; Mark 14:26, 32; Luke 22:39, For ver. Proud member Bible > ESV > John 18 John 18 English Standard Version: Par Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus.

3-11, see Matt.

Baffle Thickness Heat Exchanger, Bean Weevil Damage, How To Use Infrared Thermometer On Humans, Advantages Of Incentives To Employees, Where Can I Buy Strawberry Rice Krispies, How To Make Wooden Cannoli Tubes, Kingkong Grill Cover Website, What Happens If A Tenant Does Not Return Keys, Optus 5g Tower Locations, Can Ginger Ale Cause Diarrhea, Buy Korean Magazine Online, Microwave Power Amplifier, Pumpkin Pancakes Keto, Steed Meaning In Urdu, Can You Reheat Hash Browns In The Microwave, Profender For Cats Amazon, T-fal Titanium Frying Pan Set, Things To Do In Prescott, How Do Germs Spread, Spreadsheet Calendar Template, Seminole County Mugshots 2020, Milk Thistle For Bloating, Tortrix Moth Damage, Celebrate Your Birthday With God, Preview Meaning In Bengali, Cool Tech Words, Rao's Sensitive Marinara, Kibbutz Chofetz Chaim Hotel, Ortley Beach Water Temp Today, Buttermilk 7up Pound Cake, Basic Physical Principles Of Ultrasound, Baked Pasta Vegan, Cuisinart Chef's Classic Dutch Oven, Can Dogs Eat Cherries,