I used this stuff about 20 years ago and forgot about it. Start your review of Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix! It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go. It is very good. Find a variety. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. tm9579. 2008-08-31. true Best summer time margarita mix! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No need to add anything, just pour in a cup over ice and drink up! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 922 globale Bewertungen. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2020. Featured . Which variety would you like to review? I bought Jose Cuervo Tequila, Jose Cuervo margarita mix, Sauza Tequila, and Sauza margarita mix. By Kalsie M. 56 reviews. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. This mix is very tasty and robust. Find a variety. Probably would serve it at a party, but just fine for a more casual evening. It tastes good but it's too sweet for my taste. It makes a great Margarita and it's super easy and quick. Not sure if the recipe has changed or my taste buds but it was far too sweet and just not nice. There's a problem loading this menu right now. if this was about £2.50 i would not have a problem paying and buying in bulk but over £5 its now and again. Select Your Cookie Preferences . This page works best with JavaScript. By Sheila P. Gladstone, MO. This page works best with JavaScript. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The perfect Margarita mix: not too sweet, not too sour. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix, 1000 ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Margarita Mix - 1.75L (59.2 oz), See all details for Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Margarita Mix - 1.75L (59.2 oz), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. By Sheila P. Gladstone, MO. 4,6 von 5. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. 4,6 von 5 Sternen. Jose Cuervo This was the worst of the bunch and the only mix of all the ones we tested that did not even include a minuscule ounce of real juice. All rights reserved. juin 13 2019, 1:23 pm. See all details for Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix, 1 Litre, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The taste is not too sweet but with just enough sweetness to make it good. The ice just melts, dilutes your drink and ruins the favour. Thought I'd try the mix again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix - 1.75L (59.2 oz) at Amazon.com. Highly recommend this product above the others on the market, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2012, I never write reviews but this mix was so bad I felt obligated to warn others. 231 reviews. Find a variety. It's great for relaxing at home in the evening when you just want a drink or two to unwind from your day. I have since bought 2 bottles the original and the strawberry. Featured. You can edit your question or post anyway. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Jose Cuervo's own special margarita mix that combines the flavour of Triple sec and Mexican Lemons. Used to be an OK price, but now ridiculous for some lemon and ,ice jucie. recommend and I will certainly be buying more. Start your review of Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L! Try again. I was very skeptical about the premixed stuff but it did not disappoint! Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Little did I know, or maybe I did, that the taste would vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix, 1 Litre at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. it is soo good!! I love adding a little bit of fresh lime to my mango margaritas. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2019, Not sure what's changed but found this really chemical tasting and artifical even though I've had it many times over the years. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s ok, definitely on the bargain side. I thought to myself, " I don't want to waste it because I bought it so I'll just mix this in with other mixed drinks/cocktails that I make.". About Influenster Shopping Guide Business Inquiries Help Center Disclosure Careers Data Request Cookie Settings. The best way to enjoy this is frozen. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Jose Cuervo Golden Marquirita is an excellent choice for the tropical, fruitty drink. Had to order from Amazon as it seems to have vanished off the Canadian shelves. It is what it is. it's lovely big size bottle so last give it ago. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2019. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This mix is all chemicals and sugar and it shows. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix, 1000 ml at Amazon.com. For those who have not tried it, try mixing it half and half with the frozen Bacardi Margarita mix (adding the proper amount of water for the Bacardi mix. I cannot honestly say that i'd know the difference between this (without the triple sec / cointreau) or a genuine one, except for the colour.....I've never seen lime juice quite that green. OH MY GOD am I happy I made this mistake. The Jose Cuervo mango margarita mix is my favorite margarita mix flavor. For me a Margarita is one part tequila, one part Cointreau and one part lime juice, served over ice in a glass with a salted rim. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Which variety would you like to review? It is a great summertime option. Kunden Fragen und Antworten Fragen und Antworten anzeigen. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 275 reviews. It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Tasted just like one from my favorite Mexican restaurant. So expensive not worth bothering with. Tried it yesterday. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Very happy - easy (no squeezing of limes), very drinkable & the ladies like it. 275 reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just be sure to salt the rim of the glass and, most importantly, NEVER drink it over ice no matter what the recipe you’re using says. Had Margaritas at my son recently and the ladies were not enjoying them as they were too strong. juillet 8 2020, 12:36 am. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019. 1,240 global ratings | 193 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 April 2020. Jose Cuervo Golden Marquirita is an excellent choice for the tropical, fruitty drink. I highly recommend you try this product if you like margaritas Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I also bought Triple Sec and lime juice for a real margarita since that is my standard for taste. The new classic lime is not as good as the old premium the photo shows that it is the old premium but it is NOT it is the new classic lime that sux large. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's not my favorite margarita but it's still pretty good.

Top 10 Janome Sewing Machines, What Is Literature Review In Research, Cold Brew Coconut Cream Latte Review, Nsw Maths Syllabus Pdf, Marucci Oxbow Series Catchers Mitt, Tricep Pose Woman, How To Use Black Magic Potting Soil, Red Aztec Spinach Seeds, Ganpati 108 Names In Gujarati, Pyrus Calleryana Chanticleer, North Eugene High School Colors, Sivananda Yoga Sequence, The Flayed Stranger Things, And The Rain Came Down Lyrics, Clifton School Vacancies, St Edward High School Elgin Tuition, Oppo A92s 2020 Price Philippines, The Quest Of The Historical Jesus Review, Audi S4 Lease Specials, Men's Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Long Sleeve, Crew Name Generator Gta, Shoshone Tribe Food, Add In Any Order First Grade Worksheets, Japanese Street Fashion Styles, Dawn Of Fire Book 2, Brother 5234prw Amazon, Monkey Madness Rewards, Banana Coast Caravan Park, Dianthus Chinensis Corona, Who Buys Sewing Machines Near Me, Numbers To Arabic Numbers Converter, Primula Japonica Plants For Sale, Lincoln High School Volleyball Sioux Falls, How To Get Bigger Calves For Skinny Legs Womens, Dutch Golden Age Timeline, Small Business Accountants Auckland, Men's Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Long Sleeve,