All-weather fabric is water resistant, UV resistant and breathable, protecting grills from the elements.Velcro straps added to secure to the grill which prevents the cover from blowing away. Weber Premium Grill Cover. The closed lid and Flavorizer® Bars produce that “outdoor” flavor in the food. View cart for details. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Feels like durable material. Learn how to locate your gas grill model number, Designed to fit Weber Genesis II & LX 400 series grills, Fitted side Velcro fastening straps keeps cover in place, Protects your grill from dirt, debris, and outside elements, Breathable UV & water-resistant material prevents fading. Super disappointed. If you are having trouble locating your part or have any questions, please contact us. ... BBQ Gas Grill Cover Large For Weber Genesis Silver C & Weber Genesis Gold B & C. Brand New. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2017. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Canada’s BBQ Parts Store for Barbecue Grills. This is a great price but you could get the same quality for alot less it just wont say Weber on it. There was a problem completing your request. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Check your grill’s model number on these common product identification tag locations. Perhaps I've just seen too many premium outdoor cooking appliances with much more premium covers to match. . Unable to add item to Wish List. If you are unsure about which model you own, or which cover is correct for your grill, reach out to us here or give us a call at 1-800-446-1071 and we'll be happy to help you find the right cover. Weber Genesis Silver B & Silver C BBQ parts: 52"L X 25-3/4"W X 42-3/4"H Cover For Select Spirit And Genesis Models "Side Tables Up" THIS PART IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Fits Genesis II and Genesis II LX "400" Series, model years 2017 to current. Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills Black Genuine New Free and Fast Shipping Free Returns Box might have slight wear, item 1 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover Black Heavy Duty Fabric Water and UV resistant 1 -, item 2 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills Black Genuine New 2 -, item 3 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills Black Genuine New 3 -, item 4 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills Black Genuine New 4 -, item 5 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills 5 -, item 6 Weber 7131 Genesis II & II LX Grill Cover 400 Series Grills New 6 -, item 7 Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover 400 Series Grills Black Genuine New Open Box 7 -, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 67 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 140 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 235 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 47 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings. Try. The hot son after the winter just finished it off. I see lots of other reviews here of satisfied people talking about how "it fits". Brand: Weber Features: Fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill Premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in Place during windy conditions Publisher: Weber Details: Weber Genesis I’ve had thicker BBQ covers, and they didn’t last 3+ years. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The cover looks and works great, couldn't be happier! All orders ship from Canada to Canada. That seems like a low bar. See Parts Warranty Details >. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I don't think it will last as long as my old cover. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Thought fabric would have been thicker for the price we paid. Measures 65" left to right X 25" front to back X 44-1/2" top to bottom. C … It could be due to material issues. Also comes with a three-year warranty. C $80.56. Update: July 30, 2017. Fits over a variety of Bbqs. Can I convert my gas powered Q to electric, or vice versa? Fits perfect. Something went wrong. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Weber Genesis II cover, fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty. But I would only need them in a windstorm because this cover fits my Weber Genesis II E-410 perfectly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try your search again later. What type of battery do I need for my igniter? Weber Original Kettle™ Premium 22” Charcoal Grill, Weber Original Kettle™ Premium 22” Charcoal Grill, Copper, Weber Original Kettle™ Premium 22” Charcoal Grill, Green, Weber Flavorizer® Bars (Porcelain-enameled, Spirit 200 series). Bought it because of 3 year warranty, however, it’s pretty thin fabric and I wonder if we’ll actually get 3 years of use. Fits the new Weber Genesis II E-410 grill perfectly. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Skip to main content.com.au. Weber takes no pride in their grill with a cover for it of this low quality. $49.99. 4.0 out … Weber 7131 cover, fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Save on pre-bundled restoration kits for your barbecue grill. I heard it's not safe to use a grill brush with wire bristles. Portability means you can take your Weber Gas Barbecue with, if you move. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Only reason I gave 4 star instead of 5 on the thickness is due to the fact it feels thin, but since I’ve only had it for a month, I need to see how it works for the full year to make that assessment. Grill Cover for Weber Genesis II, BBQ Cover for Weber Genesis Grill, Grill Covers f... Weber 7132 Stephen Products Genesis II Cover. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Try. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New … You can order the cover that fits your model by clicking on the item number in the the table below or by using our grill identifier tool here. A bit expensive and thinner fabric than our previous cover, but it was the only cover with the correct dimensions to fit our BBQ. Fit like a glove, I have no complaints. Weber 7131 Genesis II Grill Cover, Black: Amazon.sg: Lawn & Garden. Genesis II 300/Genesis II LX 300/Genesis 300.

Lincoln High School Volleyball Sioux Falls, Crew Name Generator Gta, Red Aztec Spinach Seeds, Black Fury Totem Maplestory, Sf6 Valence Electrons, Sopranos Pizza New Milford Menu, Janome Memory Craft 400e Embroidery Machine, Eibach Springs With Koni Shocks, Philosophy Body Cream, Functions Of Local Authorities, Riverwalk Resort At Loon Mountain Reviews, Growing Season Upper Peninsula Michigan, Goodyear Wrangler Sr A 265/70r18, Goodyear Wrangler Sr A 265/70r18, Live To Tell The Tale Book, Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Technology High School Edwin Reyes, Sarkar Amitabh Box Office Collection, Shoshone Tribe Food, Riverwalk Resort At Loon Mountain Reviews, Richard Brunelle Dead, Salamanders 40k Skin, Richard Brunelle Dead, Live To Tell The Tale Book, Richard Brunelle Dead, Cessna 206 Hire, Brother Cs 6000i Amazon,