You can also watch here: lakewoodchurch.com/LiveThank you for your generosity! We recently partnered with Convoy of Hope to give help and hope in this time of great need. Experience an inspiring and powerful message, along with uplifting music and worship every single week. Getting in is easy. Some megachurches have chosen to remain closed during the pandemic, including North Point Community Church in Georgia, Saddleback Church in California and The Potter's House in Texas. He's going to continue to protect you, give you wisdom ... Let's watch God do what He's famous for — shutting mouths of lions, parting Red Seas, and bringing us through pandemics.". "Things that have been reigning over you, the loneliness, the guilt, the bad breaks, there's about to be a turnaround. Since the onset of the pandemic, Lakewood had been holding services online. We want to encourage you to invite, share and re-post with as many people as possible. The email you used to create your account. Do you want award-winning journalism with a Christian worldview, delivered to your inbox? Need help? Do the right thing when it's hard. We want to help you grow in your faith. We are so excited for your New Beginning! I acknowledge that I have read and accept the Terms of Use We’ve designed a 4-part online class to help you grow in your faith journey. Lakewood Church's songs: Listen to songs by Lakewood Church on Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by Lakewood Church Creemos que Jesús murió en la cruz y derramó Su sangre por nuestros pecados. Experience a Lakewood Service! We'll email instructions on how to reset your password. We've emailed you instructions on how to reset your password. Ex: myspace.com/. “About a month ago, or a few weeks ago, I felt like God put in my spirit it was time to come back,” said the pastor of the Houston megachurch, which held the indoor service at 25% capacity. Follow Us Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. Tune in live for an amazing worship experience and an inspiring message at Lakewood Church. A part of the People / Entertainment Weekly Network. Do you want award-winning journalism with a, Pastors of color form Crete Collective to bring Gospel to new urban generation, Ancient dwelling could be Jesus Christ’s boyhood home, archaeologist says, Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, cast of 'Christmas Chronicles 2' on finding joy amid COVID, 'Transhood': New HBO Max documentary 'more exploitative than Cuties', The 2020 election and untethered prophets (pt 1), A major legal victory against LGBTQ tyranny, Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church to hold in-person services in October, 'Joel Osteen Inspiration Cube' electronic device hits the market, Less than 10% of Protestant churches held in-person worship in April: survey, Pastor Ed Young says it's 'critical' churches reopen despite COVID-19, Franklin Graham, Max Lucado, Colton Dixon, Sen. Tim Scott and More on the Edifi Podcast Network, The Christian Clothing Brand You Need to Know About - Elevated Faith, ‘Beyond The Walls’ Initiative to Help Pastors Publish Books, Defiant Florida church members vote to fire 'bullying' pastor but board disputes decision, Graham reacts after school pulls out of Operation Christmas Child: 'I don't think our country will ever come together', Volunteer identified among victims of Grace Baptist Church stabbing that left 2 dead, Barna Group president to take leave of absence following death of wife, Carl Lentz's alleged mistress on GMA: People look at him as God, Senior Pastors Eric and Candace Johnson resign from Bethel Church. We've all made mistakes. We based it off your Facebook details. If you don't see it, don't forget to check your spam folder. You can also watch here: live.lakewoodchurch.comSubscribe now to the #LakewoodChurch channel for messages of hope, encouragement, and inspiration: http://bit.ly/LakewoodYTSubFollow @LakewoodChurch on socialFacebook: http://Bit.ly/LakewoodFBTwitter: http://Bit.ly/LakewoodTWInstagram: http://Bit.ly/LakewoodIGThank you for your generosity! It's not so much about your performance. You can throw in numbers, dots and dashes, too. The last part of your Myspace URL. When you choose to give and sow any of those 3, you choose to connect your heart to a greater cause.Thank you for your support. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. People are needing the hope we have in Jesus more than ever before.

Florist Los Angeles, Can I Use Olive Oil Instead Of Ghee, Gai Beach Tiberias, Le Creuset Wooden Spoon, Amazon Print On Demand Quality, Desiring More Of God, Santa Clara County Cities Map, Save Tonight Dawson's Creek, Atla Nyc Menu, You Deserve Me Meaning In Urdu, New Field Hockey Rules 2020, Tartiflette Recette Originale, How To Make A Histogram In Google Sheets 2019, Preparation Of Nitroalkanes From Oximes, Basic Lesson Plan Format, Parking Bay Cad Block, Baked Pasta Vegan, Additional Crossword Clue, How To Make Wooden Cannoli Tubes, 1954' Telecaster Value, Town Of Kremmling Zoning Map, Trader Joe's Tortillas Whole Wheat, Authentic Soul Food Recipes, Farmhouse Dining Chairs, Trader Joe's Black Bean And Corn Enchiladas Nutrition, Boost Plus Protein, Cat Walking Meme, Bosch Random Orbital Sander Review, Creeper Meaning In Urdu,