Add the seasoning prepared earlier. Chicken, prawn and noodle laksa; Hot and sour prawn noodle soup; Chilli crab noodles; How to use up leftover ho fun rice noodles. Please do not use without permission. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. If you boiled too much pasta for dinner last night, don't throw out the leftovers! fry for 30 seconds or so. Simple ingredients, great flavour. It has sauce and veggies mixed in already. Since then, he’s written three books (published by Simon & Schuster and Financial Times Press), contributed to Business Insider, US News & World Report, Yahoo Finance, and Lifehacker, and been featured in The New York Times, TIME, Forbes, The Guardian, and elsewhere. It was basically a clever and very convenient way to use leftovers, as it just required a jar to take them to work and it was easy to eat it out of the fridge. Photo By: Renee Comet I like using mushrooms myself – leftover mushrooms in this is amazing. Just made this for an easy quick meal for me and my 2 kids (age 8 and 11), and all agreed it was totally delicious! https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2020/03/cup-noodle-fried-rice.html Heat up some oil in a skillet, then form this mix into small firm discs and put it in the skillet. ©2015, Television Food Network, G.P. You can serve it as a side dish with almost any entree depending on how you season it. Remove from heat. Add a sauce of your choosing – I often use straight soy sauce, or I might mix some soy sauce with peanut butter – and enjoy! French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Repeat this three times, then top it with a layer of your remaining cheese. © 2020 TheSimpleDollar.com a Red Ventures Company, 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Beans (Smart Staple Strategies #2), 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Rice (Smart Staple Strategies #1). I cook eggs as protein very often. The Simple Dollar has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Capital One, Chase & Discover. Mix all the ingredients for seasoning. Hi Jenny! You are here: They go with most vegetables and have an appealing colour when cooked. How we make money: The Simple Dollar is an independent, advertising-supported publisher and comparison service. Submerged in a rich vegetable or chicken broth, pasta transforms into the backbone of a delicious heart-warming soup. This is our go-to solution for leftover pasta in the winter. Today I’d like to share my recipe of egg fried rice noodles which I randomly created in a “what’s-left-in-the-fridge” situation. This is a great way to use up excess vegetables and excess pasta very easily, which is perfect for a late summer afternoon when you can get fresh vegetables in abundance at the farmers market or out of your own garden. No fancy ingredients needed, no special techniques required, it’s simple, fresh and flavoursome. Leftover filled pastas like ravioli and tortellini do great baked in a casserole. Bake 350 degrees for 40-minutes or until a test knife comes out clean. Read More…. Then preheat the oven to 350 F, spray down a muffin tin with nonstick spray, and add some of the mix to each container, pressing it down in there so that it’s tightly packed in each muffin slot. This is good at room temperature or as leftovers. Your email address will not be published. I’m a huge fan of kimchi, for example, so layering the pasta with the kimchi made for a flavorful and hearty salad. So happy to hear that Kate! It makes for a really filling breakfast and can work for other meals, too. This is a trick I learned from an old coworker. Homemade dumpling wrappers (Ultimate Dumpling Guide part 1), Six dumpling sauces (Ultimate Dumpling Guide part 5), Steamed bao buns (baozi, 包子), a complete guide, How to make great dumpling fillings (Ultimate Dumpling Guide part 2), Chinese cabbage stir-fry, two ways (手撕包菜), Sheng Jian Bao: Pan-fried pork buns (生煎包), Ten ways to fold dumplings (Ultimate Dumpling Guide part 3). At that point, I just add a couple of cups of shredded cheese that melts well – cheddar is fine, as is gruyere or fontina or jack cheese – and mix the whole thing together. My children absolutely flip over this, and it appeals to me as well because I can use a variety of cheeses to change it up or add other leftover items if they’re on hand, such as chopped broccoli or chopped cooked chicken breast. So does a vegetable noodle soup. Enjoy your adventure with Chinese black vinegar! Stir in baby spinach and fresh chilli. Add the peppers, celery and onions and cook til soft. Because you want to make sure that you have enough pasta, it’s very, very easy to cook too much pasta, often leaving you with excess pasta. I picked up a bottle of black vinegar on the clearance shelf at my local supermarket recently and I’ve been dying to try it. Thanks, Wei! Just add everything together, season to taste, and heat the whole thing up. Cut them into shorter strips with scissors. Add soaked rice noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Just take your leftover pasta, mix in about half as much “other stuff” as the total amount of pasta that you have, and then for every three cups of mix that you have at this point, add a beaten egg. Long noodles are the classic choice here, but short pasta shapes like orzo would work well too. Pour in the beaten egg. Unmold, slice and serve. Thanks for subscribing! Copyright © 2020 Red House Spice on the Brunch Pro Theme. Apart from the main ingredients, here are what you need to season the noodles: Before moving on to the recipe, here are three useful tips: If you are a big fan of noodles like me, don’t forget to check out other delicious recipes: Hope you enjoyed reading my post. https://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-noodles-casserole-197627 Pasta muffins? All Rights Reserved. https://www.recipetineats.com/chicken-stir-fry-with-rice-noodles There, I said it. All rights reserved. I also organize Culinary Tours of China for those who love to discover China first hand through delicious food. Your email address will not be published. 7 %, tablespoons onion soup mix (or 1/2 of an envelope), tablespoons breadcrumbs, for topping (optional), Crunchy Onion Chicken & Noodles Casserole. Only yummy culinary inspirations & No spam! Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. It works with practically any kind of pasta and almost any kind of cheese as well. I sometimes eat leftover pasta for breakfast. Food does have the power to take us back to the past. My favorite thing to do is to simply take whatever vegetables we have in abundance in the garden, chop them up into small pieces, then add some Italian dressing and the vegetables to some leftover pasta and mix, adding just a bit of cheese for extra kick. Greek Seasoning (I use Penzeys Greek seasoning, which is a mixture of salt, Turkish oregano, garlic, lemon peel, black pepper, and marjoram.) So does a vegetable noodle soup.

Growing Season Upper Peninsula Michigan, Fast Food Industry In Asia, Reflections Holiday Park Eden, Android Studio Layout Editor Toolbar, How Do Seat Belts Save Lives, Japanese Castle Blueprints, Android Studio Layout Editor Toolbar, Modest Fashion Brands, How To Get Facebook Filters, Salamanders 40k Skin, Beliefs, Attitudes And Values Speech Topics, Music Symbol Fonts For Word, Caline Big Orange, Organic Imagery Examples, American Danville Restaurants, Hogwarts Mystery Friendship Guide Murphy, Elegant Cursive Fonts, When Did Hurricane Andrew Hit Florida, Boho Chic Interior Design, Horus Heresy Audiobook, Growing Season Upper Peninsula Michigan, Electronic Ballast Replacement, How To Get Bigger Calves For Skinny Legs Womens, A And D Pizza Menu, Graphic Organizers Pdf, Ganpati 108 Names In Gujarati, How To Get Facebook Filters, Four Points By Sheraton Address, Coleridge Rime Of The Ancient Mariner Analysis, Democracy Fund Liberal, Horus Heresy Box Set, 44 Thai Consonants,