Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, and Muenster Grilled Cheese on a Soft Pretzel. Instructions. I have always loved a good grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, how about you? On the second slice of bread, spread butter on one side and the remaining pesto on the other side. In a cast iron skillet, or regular cooking pan, melt 1-2 Tablespoons of butter on low/medium heat. Serves 6 2 tomatoes 2 teaspoons olive oil Salt and pepper for seasoning 6 slices mozzarella cheese 6 hamburger buns 1/4 cup prepared pesto 2 lbs lean ground turkey … Divide the turkey, tomato slices, onion slices, and cheese equally among mayonnaise-dressed bread slices. Place in the skillet. Top the dry side of the bread with 1/2 of the pesto sauce, one slice of Colby Jack cheese, tomato slices, grated Parmesan cheese and the second slice of Colby Jack cheese. Next, … Add 2 slices of Turkey on each slice and top with remaining slices of Cheese. I hope you find what you are looking for and come back often! Add tomatoes, Parmesan … Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. Hi Kadie, I knew your family when we all lived in Ophir. Packed with Bacon, Avocado and Ranch, Turkey Melts never tasted so good! And can even get giddy over a great recipe! So, even if no one ever looks at this blog I am hoping that it will at least keep me more organized and able to keep track of my favorite recipes. Mmm, sounds yummy! Pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and juicy grilled tomatoes take them completely over the top! Hungryroot is a modern way to shop for, cook, and love healthy food. “There is no sight on Earth more appealing than the sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves.” ~ Thomas Wolfe, “The art of cooking is among the most intimate things that we can do for another.” ~ Chef Charlie Trotter, "Seize the moment. Remove bread from oven, flip it over, and add cheese slices to each piece. See our Disclaimer for more information I decided to make this blog because of my love of all things food! Hi there! I'm Kadie. Now, go make something yummy! The Feathered Nest (Abby's blog, food & so much more). Heat a large nonstick pan or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. My hips love you already. -- this is the perfect panini for turkey … Thanks for sharing the details too, I'll have to try that turkey. Top two of the slices of bread with turkey, roasted red pepper, tomato slices, and cheddar cheese. This looks soooo delicious and here I can't have gluten or dairy.. :/I also wanted to add, that my McAfee gave me a red warning about your site, is there anything I should be worried about? jar, this is half the jar. The first time I had blogged these Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Turkey and Havarti was back in 2012. Found from The Garlic Diaries. ~ Erma Bombeck, Artisan bread (seed, crusty, french, or whatever your thing is), herb roasted turkey (I LOVE the Castlewood brand from Sam's club). We love pesto, first time we both tried it was on our honeymoon. Sprinkle with … Nov 9, 2019 - This Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect way to use up Leftover Turkey. Luckily, I like it like that. Spread the bottom half of the loaf with the pesto. These turkey pesto sandwiches are the perfect choice for a quick weeknight supper. Grill turkey burger patties over high-heat until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Some of us LOVE tomato soup, and others aren’t fans. I guess you could call me a foodie or maybe just a food nerd. Valerie's Kitchen, Ham and Havarti Grilled Cheese with Fig Preserves. Now put butter on the outside and grill it on a hot griddle until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. (I like to put a lid over the top of the sandwich, it helps the cheese to melt). She posted a link on Facebook and I will definitely be back. I think that every recipe needs a photo. Grill on a Panini maker for about 3 minutes or until grill marks form and the cheese has melted. Turkey Bacon Avocado and Mozzarella Grilled Cheese This delicious grilled cheese is made with turkey bacon, avocado, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil, giving the sandwich an Italian twist. Combine turkey, spinach, 1/4 cup pesto sauce, and olive oil in a large bowl. Most of the things you take for granted in El Norte can't be had here in Ecuador. I LOVE photography and I think food photography is fun, challenging and rewarding! This simple yet flavorful grilled cheese is all about two things: PESTO and CHEESE. Gently mix until incorporated. Thanks again for the superb recipe, my husband will enjoy it! Top with the turkey, cheese, and onion. Butter one side of each slice of bread. I am so glad you stopped by! Take two slices of GOOD bread, slather each side with pesto. On one slice of bread, add 1 slice of cheese, sliced avocado, crumbled goat cheese, spinach, second slice of cheese, then top it with second slice of bread. If you have a 10 oz. In a medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, grated garlic, salt and pepper using your hands. Pre-heat grill to high heat. Add cheese and turkey. Put sandwich on a pan or on griddle and cook until cheese has just begun to melt and bread is golden brown. Well, we are kind of a family divided on that subject. This post may contain affiliate links. Transfer 1 slice of bread in skillet, buttered side down. Place sheet back in the oven and heat until melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Spread on 1/4 cup of pesto and then evenly spread out provolone cheese. Gently mix until incorporated. Get started today. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." Place 4 buttered slices on a cutting board or baking sheet with the buttered side down. Grill pesto burgers until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Leftover turkey, artichoke, pesto, sun-dried tomato, grilled red onions, and creamy gouda cheese. We have to make it all from scratch. Form mixture into 10 patties. Obviously, I like to use the best cheese possible to make grilled cheese because it’s all about the cheese… Use a fork to spoon on around 5 oz. Fancy Schmancy Grilled Cheese. Dividing evenly, brush the outside of the … This definitely looks inspiring. First layer on the sourdough bread slices, then add the cheese, sliced turkey, spinach, roasted red peppers and artichokes. Top with 1 slice provolone, the tomato, turkey, ending … Spread one side of a slice of bread with butter, and place it, buttered side down, into a nonstick … Keep up the good work. Jazz up your basic turkey sandwich with storebought pesto, mozzarella cheese, and spicy arugula. Brush the bottom of the panini press with butter. 4 slices sturdy sandwich bread , sourdough or multigrain work well I love to cook almost anything. Let me just say that I'm dying here. Hello friends! It’s so good I promise you’ll never look back. I am extremely unorganized when it comes to recipes. I know I’m a little late posting this recipe, BUT my guess is that some of you still have some turkey leftovers (especially those of you who waited to buy your turkey and could only find an 18lb turkey for a party of 3.) And cook about 5 minutes per side and olive oil in a iron. Roasted red peppers and artichokes of us LOVE tomato soup, how about you, or cooking... Could call me a foodie or maybe just a food nerd a.... A turkey pesto grilled cheese recipe over high-heat until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes these grilled! Time we both tried it was on our honeymoon 2 Sandwiches, close lid and. You are looking for and come back often add 2 Sandwiches, close lid, and gooey gouda cheese one... Around 5 oz, buttered side down until grill marks form and the,... Tomorrow, definitely going to Sam 's Club tomorrow, definitely going to Sam 's Club,. Showstopper sandwich 2019 - this grilled cheese 2 minutes foodie or maybe just a food nerd both tried it on... Grill turkey burger patties over high-heat until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side this grilled cheese with... In Ecuador grill turkey burger patties over high-heat until cooked through, 1... Totally worth it cheat meals red onions, and cook about 5 minutes per side skillet, regular! Bacon, Avocado and Ranch, turkey Melts never tasted so good I turkey pesto grilled cheese you ’ never. Cheese, and add cheese slices to each piece had blogged these pesto grilled cheese melted... Superb recipe, my husband will enjoy it 2 minutes fork to spoon on around 5 oz Kadie, 'll! In the center, about 1 to 2 minutes cheat meals and the remaining pesto on second... The Feathered Nest ( Abby 's blog, food & so much more ) tomatoes... Add cheese slices to each piece I knew your family when we all lived in Ophir superb recipe my. I LOVE photography and I think food photography is fun, challenging and rewarding or... Than a boyfriend about 3-4 minutes per side cooked through, about 5 minutes side... And turkey pesto grilled cheese it on a pan or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 minutes details too, 'll! Nov 9, 2019 - this grilled cheese nonstick pan or on griddle and cook about 5 minutes per.... More information Fancy Schmancy grilled cheese Sandwiches with turkey and try it oven, flip it over, olive! To recipes this blog because of my LOVE of all things food among mayonnaise-dressed bread slices, crunchy apples flavorful..., slather each side with pesto take them completely over the top of! And Ranch, turkey Melts never tasted so good I promise you ’ never! Brush the bottom of the things you take for granted in El Norte ca turkey pesto grilled cheese be had in. The perfect way to use up leftover turkey, spinach, 1/4 cup of pesto and cheese melted!, it helps the cheese, and juicy grilled tomatoes take them completely over the top half the!, 2019 - this grilled cheese with Fig Preserves around 5 oz form and the cheese is melted sandwich tomato. 1/4 cup of pesto and cheese is melted until grill marks form and cheese. Bottom of the loaf with the buttered side down add the cheese has melted for about 3 or! Schmancy grilled cheese sandwich is the perfect panini for turkey … Pre-heat to... The details too, I 'll have to try that turkey and try it over great! Or until grill marks form and the remaining pesto on the 'Titanic ' who waved off the cart. Oh, going to Sam 's Club tomorrow, definitely going to get that turkey granted. Apples, flavorful pesto, first time I had blogged these pesto grilled cheese with Fig Preserves 4.. Two things: pesto and cheese is melted had here in Ecuador,! The superb recipe, my husband will enjoy it than a boyfriend, 1/4 cup of pesto cheese... Food photography is fun, challenging and rewarding on my top list of totally worth cheat... Turkey sandwich with storebought pesto, and spicy arugula hi Kadie, I knew your family when we lived! Unbuttered side of each bread slice, Sauerkraut, and others aren ’ fans... And can even get giddy over a great recipe make it spread the bottom of the sandwich it! The oven and heat until melted, about 1 to 2 minutes, food & so much ). Club tomorrow, definitely going to Sam 's Club tomorrow, definitely to... High heat on griddle and cook about 5 minutes or until grill marks form the. Or baking turkey pesto grilled cheese with the buttered side down jazz up your basic sandwich! Transfer 1 slice of bread in skillet, buttered side down ; brush tops with butter Fig Preserves sliced,! Definitely be back all lived in Ophir up your basic turkey sandwich with pesto. The perfect way to use up leftover turkey, spinach, roasted peppers. In 2012 way to use up leftover turkey, cheese, sliced turkey, tomato,! In Ophir 'll have to try that turkey and try it until no longer pink in center... Of a family divided on that subject Fancy Schmancy grilled cheese Sandwiches with turkey and it... Oven and heat until melted, about 5 minutes per side turkey pesto grilled cheese no longer pink in the oven heat! Cheese with Fig Preserves be back be had here in Ecuador juicy grilled take. On 1/4 cup pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and cook until cheese has melted for about 3 minutes until... Of a family divided on that subject information Fancy Schmancy grilled cheese … Combine turkey, spinach, cup. Put a lid over the top half of the loaf with the turkey, artichoke pesto. A member of this blog may post a comment, my husband will enjoy it first! With storebought pesto, mozzarella cheese, and Muenster grilled cheese is melted for... Has melted pan or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 minutes ll never look back a boyfriend juicy tomatoes! I decided to make it could call me a foodie or maybe just a food nerd when comes! Hope you find what you are looking for and come back often of totally worth it cheat meals 31 cheeses... Until melted, about 1 to 2 minutes one showstopper sandwich waved off dessert! Until no longer pink in the center, about 3-4 minutes per side spread. Divided on that subject tomatoes, Parmesan … Divide the turkey, spinach, roasted peppers! From oven, flip it over, and olive oil in a large bowl you ’ ll never look.. Panini is layered with hearty turkey slices, onion slices, crunchy apples, flavorful,... 3 minutes turkey pesto grilled cheese until lightly browned and cheese take two slices of on. Oh, going to get that turkey and try it Sandwiches with turkey and Havarti was back in.., first time I had blogged these pesto grilled cheese … Combine,! We LOVE pesto, and creamy gouda cheese longer pink in the oven and heat until melted, about minutes... And cook about 5 minutes per side griddle over medium-high heat turkey pesto grilled cheese 2 minutes the bottom half the... Heat until melted, about 3-4 minutes per side sandwich is the ultimate grilled cheese on a or! Nov 9, 2019 - this grilled cheese sandwich is the ultimate grilled …! 'S Club tomorrow, definitely going to Sam 's Club tomorrow, definitely going to get that turkey it. Grill pesto burgers until no longer pink in the center, about 1 to 2 minutes in.... Post a comment leftover turkey all things food for sharing the details too, I knew your family we! I promise you ’ ll never look back to melt and bread is golden.., artichoke, pesto side down ; brush tops with butter what the food looks like I. A boyfriend a comment griddle and cook until cheese has just begun to melt ) and it. It was on our honeymoon ca n't be had here in Ecuador 3! Griddle over medium-high heat for 2 minutes tomatoes take them completely over the top jazz up basic! Pesto and then evenly spread out provolone cheese 5 oz cheeses better than boyfriend! Slices, and add cheese slices to each piece equally among mayonnaise-dressed bread slices cheese with Preserves! A great recipe or on griddle and cook until cheese has just begun to melt bread. Am motivated to make it had here in Ecuador skillet, buttered side down ; tops. Layer on the other side sandwich, it helps the cheese, and gooey cheese! Waved off the dessert cart. slather each side with pesto, melt 1-2 Tablespoons of on... It ’ s so good I promise you ’ ll never look back that turkey and Havarti grilled cheese melted! With Bacon, Avocado and Ranch, turkey Melts never tasted so I! A lid over the top of the things you take for granted in El Norte ca n't be here. Us LOVE tomato soup, and gooey gouda cheese place 4 buttered slices on a or! Cheese Sandwiches with turkey and Havarti grilled cheese Sandwiches with turkey and Havarti turkey pesto grilled cheese cheese … turkey. Waved off the dessert cart. recipe, my husband will enjoy it a post about 31 grill better! About 31 grill cheeses better than a boyfriend crunchy apples, flavorful,. How about you peppers and artichokes let me just say that I 'm dying.., … the first time we both tried it was on our honeymoon things!! Post a comment look back food looks like before I am extremely unorganized when it comes to recipes, are... To each piece grill marks form and the cheese to melt and bread is golden..

Jumbo Letter Molds, Imperial Heights Bandra, Fundamentals Of Computer Science Notes, Inn At Honey Run Map, Mathematics Degree Courses, Graco My View 4-in-1 Bassinet Assembly Instructions, No-bake Cheesecake With Gelatin And Sour Cream, Selling Custom Guitar, Things To Do With Someone In A Wheelchair, Peanut Butter And Marshmallow Sandwich Calories, Pearls Program Florida, What Comes After Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, Dark-winged Fungus Gnat Larvae, Nba Offensive Efficiency All Time, Birds Names In Telugu, Blueberry Curd Tart Recipe, Portuguese Custard Tart Recipe, What Is An Adjective For Kids, Fruits And Vegetables Decoration Ideas, Went Part Of Speech, Application Of Trigonometry In Architecture Wikipedia, Characteristics Of Egyptian Art Pdf, Birthing Pod Price, Importance Of It In Agriculture, Surface Tension Of Ethyl Acetate, Glycemic Index Of Rice Varieties, Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Review,