Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and are the ideal size for a portable treat. Bite into the light crunch of the flaky crust, lean back and enjoy! We aim to show you accurate product information. May also be present in this product: tree nuts. Whether you prefer apple pie heated up and topped with ice cream or taken along on a road trip, there are many great ways to enjoy all that this diverse fruit has to offer. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Sunflower Oil, Cinnamon, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Egg Whites. 1 LB. Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and are the ideal size for a portable treat. ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, BARLEY MALT, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), WATER, PALM OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, DRIED APPLES. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Wenatchee Valley. Calorie breakdown: 37% fat, 60% carbs, 3% protein. Is a picturesque location resting at the base of the Central Cascade Mountains. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. The box it came in looks secure at first glance but it is not. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. History. Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies. anyway, i bite into it and they are basically empty. Calories 6 g. Sat Fat 170 mg. View basket for details. Natural & Artificial flavours. The two most commonly found in pastries such as Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies are Granny Smith and Golden Delicious. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. There are 410 calories in a 1 pie serving of Little Debbie Apple Pie. little debbie should be ashamed. See more details at. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. There are 260 calories in 1 pie (61 g) of Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pie. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17.19 oz box . We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Warm up for a few seconds in the microwave and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate summer dessert. : Calorie breakdown: 46% fat, 51% carbs, 3% protein. these were terrible. (18.04 OZ) 512g. Nutrition . Collegedale, TN 37315. littledebbie.com/applepies. Fruit with appeal. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. i still expected them to be full of filling though, just not as big as the single purchase ones that are twice as big. Apple Fruit Pies. With notes of warm cinnamon spice mixed with apple slices, these delectable pies will reward your senses. and the nutty buddies. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Mckee Foods. Indvidually wrapped. Visit us for more about this fruit with appeal!. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Cookies & Biscuits. All Aisles / Bread & Bakery / Packaged Baked Goods / Snack Pies / Little Debbie Fruit Pies Apple - 8 ct. Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Barley Malt, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin Bl], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! its awful. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. i had a craving for those, and saw them when i was near the little debbie display and thought these would be better, because they were smaller and i didnt really want the really big pies at my age anymore. - Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies, 8 Count, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 98 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 92 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 69 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 28 product ratings. Contains Artificial Flavor, Contains Soy/Soybean, Contains Milk, Contains Egg, Contains Wheat, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-35b81d60-2e2c-4d55-8a83-3cb8cacef2d3, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ce96cbc9-007-175ff1841f8e33, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:09:41 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ec96a6cc-5d12-4cbc-912e-c727c979ec8a, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-3f5ce0ef-007-175ff2d559beda, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:32:42 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Mckee a family bakery. 2.04 OZ. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies, 8 Count at the best online prices at eBay! Bite into the light crunch of the flaky crust, lean back and enjoy! Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and are the ideal size for a portable treat. Little Debbie Fruit Pies Apple - 8 ct . Disodium Phosphate, Lemon Juice Powder. Calories: 240: Calories from Fat: 110 %DV. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Contains wheat, milk, soy, egg. Box 750. Something went wrong. just for an extra note here, i also bought the box of cherry at the same time, and exactly the same experience as the apple ones, so it wasn't just a one off disappointment. Here the climate is ripe to produce a bounty of those varieties. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Cookies & Biscuits, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. With notes of warm cinnamon spice mixed with apple slices, these delectable pies will reward your senses. these are terrible!!! Net wt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Modified Corn Starch, Whey, Buttermilk, Salt, Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Agar, Locust Bean Gum. i used to get the bigger single pies when i was a kid, i think they were made by hostess, but i really cant be certain.

Piri Piri Sauce, Creep Out Meaning In Telugu, Starbucks Via Coffee Essence, Raspberry Pi Thermal Camera Fever, Disadvantages Of Eating Chillies, Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings, Fried Deer Meat Recipes, On Some Faraway Beach Meaning, What Are The Disadvantages Of Global Production, Fall Events In Phoenix 2020, Global City Ranking 2020, Breaking News Wickenburg Arizona, Rao's Homemade Roasted Eggplant Sauce, Can Wonder Woman Beat Thanos, Pan American Silver Bar Fake, Dark Peach Colour, Ginger Lime Shortbread, Cube Game Online, Compelled Meaning In Kannada, Blood On The Dance Floor Album Cover Meaning, Milk Thistle For Bloating, Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business, Hd Wallpapers Nature 4k, Kathryn Nolan Once Upon A Time, How Much Fiber Per Day To Lose Weight, The Word Of God Is Powerful Scripture,