The closest airports to Sedona are Flagstaff and Phoenix (check Skyscanner for the best flights and prices). Score! Craft 64 sources its produce locally and makes gooey mozzarella from scratch every day. A strong, natural current and algae on the rocks propel those game enough to give it a go! Peterson has a knack for flavor pairings, like buttermilk buns served with citrus sea salt butter and duck fat fig butter. Things to do in Tempe AZ When I told my friends that I was going to Tempe, they all wanted to know what I’d be doing there. FnB has been serving seasonal Arizona cuisine for a decade, and owner and chef Charleen Badman has been nominated for the James Beard Best Chef Southwest award six years in a row. I could only go along the slide once before I was ready to thaw out on the red rocks. Machines sell the daily passes for $5 (you can also buy weekly and annual passes if you’re planning to spend more than just a weekend in Sedona). Bring snacks and drinks (we saw people with small coolers), towels, plenty of sunscreen, and even portable lawn chairs and a sun shade if you’re planning to spend several hours there. Start your first night off right with a couple of cocktails in a semi-secret spot. If you typically wear makeup, you won’t need it for days following this service. The Polynesian Fusion restaurant resembles a place where Elvis may have gone to have a drink back in the day. Where: 7125 E 5th Ave #31, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. One of the three exhibits is typically interactive, allowing visitors to touch, listen, and watch art pieces transform before their eyes. Known for its cleverly created craft cocktails, this is the spot for drinking the good stuff. Required fields are marked *. Cornish Pasty Co. is just the thing you need. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Bonus: it’s dog-friendly! Ideal for a spring getaway, now is the perfect time to visit (before the desert heat rises in summer!). The restaurant’s oven heats to more than 900 degrees and turns out wood-fired pies that are crispy in all the right places. Coming up: Who knows? 48 Hours in Chicago: The Best Things To Do in a Weekend, A Fun Boston Food Tour: How To Explore Boston’s North End Like a Local, What I Ate: The San Francisco and Sonoma Edition. Known for its cleverly created craft cocktails, this is the spot for drinking the good stuff. With vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whole roasted nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry on top, you’ll be ending your trip on a sweet note. The bar is lit in soft colors and has a stage where live music is often played. This small but mighty museum is a great way to get out of the hot Arizona sun and take in some modern art. A holistic pedicure with Deb Lovejoy not only treats your tootsies but rolls in crystal therapy, tuning forks, card reading, chakra balancing and numerology into a 90-minute spiritual session. Here are a few top choices for where to eat in Sedona: One of the most unique things to do in Sedona is to slip down the natural “slide” at Slide Rock State Park. But now, having spent a weekend in Sedona, surrounded by the magic of its towering red rocks, I’m absolutely smitten. Where: 6922 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. We sipped on two selections from Superstition Meadery: the coveted Blueberry Spaceship Box cider and mind-blowingly good Peanut Butter Jelly Crime mead. Tastings are $10. Check out the Visit Sedona website for a list of spas. Because of this, the wait can sometimes be hours long, so getting here at the start of dinner time is always a good idea. Downtown Scottsdale, known as “Old Town,” brings you rightback to the Wild, West West. Ironically located in the former Arizona Prohibition Headquarters, this spot proves the Temperance Movement is long dead. Our favourite of the wineries was without a doubt DA Ranch. Alternatively, grab a glass of wine and some snacks and take a seat overlooking the bubbling creek that passes through the winery. Being so close to the border, Arizona is known to have some of the best Mexican food. After your flight and checking into your hotel, you’re probably hungry, and you can never go wrong with tacos. An expert guide will lead you on the experience so you get the most out of your nature adventure. The food is excellent, too, and most ingredients are sourced from the Merkin Vineyards greenhouses, gardens, and orchards. Embark on an AOA outing in the morning to beat the heat and make sure you have time for another activity in the afternoon. If you’re in need of some serious R&R, a stay at The Phoenician will make you feel anew. Thank you! Small plates are piled high with vegetables, like the cabbage with dried apricot, mint, green almonds, and feta. You can choose from activities like mild river rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and road and mountain biking. This blog post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Though it doesn’t sound nearly as cool as it is, the Musical Instrument Museum is truly one of most unique places Phoenix has to offer. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Don’t worry, the authentic and fresh Neapolitan pizza is worth the wait. At that time, we only spent half a day in Sedona and I’ll be honest: I wasn’t impressed. Photo: Claire A. Warden/Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)/Facebook. tallgirlbigworld.com. Sedona’s most powerful vortexes are located at Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, Boynton Canyon and Airport Mesa. We didn’t visit Tlaquepaque on our most recent weekend in Sedona, but we did on our first visit to Sedona and had a great lunch (and my first-ever prickly pear margarita!) There are plenty of other Airbnb properties in Sedona. The local melon salad with vanilla lemon vinaigrette is a must-order, as is the grilled cabbage, which is a flavor bomb of charred orange, shiso goat cheese, cornbread croutons, and duck egg.

State Censible 510e Electric Water Heater Manual, Caramel Toffee Cake, 1974 Camaro For Sale Craigslist, Gre Study Plan 3 Weeks, Chapter 4 Extinguishment Of Obligations Ppt, Hand Reduction Surgery, Ryan Homes Richmond, Va Jobs, Heavy Venom Cannon Stats, Is The Emperor Alive In Warhammer 40k, Essie Gel Couture Colors, Computer Fundamentals And Office Tools Pdf, Sopranos Pizza New Milford Menu, Slow Russian Podcast, Robb Stark Death Episode Number, Hurricane Island Canada, Best Mark Mystery Shopping, Audi Sales Event, Mathematics 1: Japanese Grade 10 Pdf, Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendon, Easy Tin Whistle Songs Irish, Pentair Sand Dollar Filter Installation,