Melissa the crocking time for this recipe is 3 hours on Low, so you don’t need to crock on High and it will be done in the same length of time. We live in Texas so will eat BBQ any time of year (: Made this tonight for myself and very picky boyfriend… he loved it! She innovates recipes daily with her favorite tool in the kitchen, the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.

So much flavor in just a few ingredients. The receipe turned out great!! Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Chicken has the unique flavor of the pineapple and the BBQ sauce that compliments any chicken! Your email address will not be published. The good thing is it’s so simple but you can jazz it up by adding a few extra things or spices of your choice. Click here to go to a random page. Thanks so much! Can’t decide on what to cook? Enjoy! Also reheats well and is really good on a roll with coleslaw. Whisk sprite and BBQ sauce together and pour over chicken.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237842/slow-cooker-pineapple-chicken CHICKEN, TURKEY, CROCK POT/ SLOW COOKER, INSTANT POT, READER FAVORITES. I did add a bit of cornstarch to thicken it. I think this is pretty much perfect as is. Hi Angela – Thanks for your question! https://www.keyingredient.com/.../sweet-hawaiian-slow-cooker-chicken Thank you! Everyone has their likes and dislikes, so if you would like red pepper slices, you should add them to your recipes. Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock. Also — I’m thinking of adding red pepper slices to this. 1 20 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained (you can use crushed pineapple if you like) Place the chicken breast in the slow cooker, cover with pineapple and the bottle of BBQ and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6. I have used chicken and pork for this and both are delicious.

Thanks…. Allow to cook in high for 5-6 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. http://naturekidz.blogspot.com/2009/01/home-made-sprite-lemon-lime-soda.html. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with BBQ sauce. She hosts a weekly "Mom Monday" segment on ABC-15 in Phoenix. It was perfect. It doesn’t say weather the pineapple chunks are strained or you use the chunks AND juice… I’m thinking it calls for strained, but please correct me if I’m wrong I don’t want it to be too thin. All Rights Reserved. Oh my goodness, sorry! https://sweetlittlebluebird.com/tried-true-tuesday-crock-pot-barbecue Thanks for adding your feedback. This looks amazing!

Thanks! My husband loved it as did I!

The nutritional facts are actually for one serving. Read my disclosure policy here, Spray slow cooker insert with nonstick baking spray, Add chicken breasts and coat with 1/2 cup bbq sauce, and top with pineapple slices. SAUCES, SALAD DRESSINGS, MARINADES, GRAVY. I have it in the crockpot right now! I’m so thrilled to have found you! Would love your thoughts, please comment. PLUS be the first to know about my giveaways and contests! Compliments of Nature Kidz: http://naturekidz.blogspot.com/2009/01/home-made-sprite-lemon-lime-soda.html. Empty drained pineapple chunks on top and add crushed red pepper flakes, chili powder and garlic . We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Arrange the chopped onion and pineapple chunks over the bottom. Thank you!! I need to triple the recipe. I think this is pretty much perfect as is. Jenn Bare is a Mom, Chef & the Crock-Pot® Girl. This also considers that one serving would be eating 1/6 of the sauce at the bottom of the crock which most people don’t do. Hi Jen, under the ingredients, it says the pineapple is drained!

Either way, looking very forward to making this over the weekend! It doesn’t get much easier than this  spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. You’re only a few ingredients away from this amazing and oh so  juicy, and SO delicious  slow cooker chicken meal. Add the pineapple juices from the can, Cook on high for 3 hours (basting after 1.5 hours with the remaining bbq sauce). The good thing is it’s so simple but you can jazz it up by adding a few extra things or spices of your choice. I want to know if I can take chicken with bones for these recipes ? You can also use water mixed with flour, and make sure it is smooth, so it will not leave clumps of flour in your recipe. Then dump in the canned pineapple and the BBQ Sauce. Add remaining barbecue sauce on top and cover with plastic wrap. Thanks , There is Shaeleen! . Delicious! Place in fridge for 30 minutes to 2 hours. You could also try subbing diet soda to reduce calories although I haven’t done that before so I’m not sure it would work the same. Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken has become one of our favorite go to meals. When I added the pineapple I sliced the chicken into strips and added slices of red and green peppers, served over rice…..loved the sweet/hot with fruit and veggies! Copyright ©2020, Maria’s Mixing Bowl. Amy if you feel you need to add cornstarch, you should dip some o the liquid out of the crock, and dilute it until smooth before you add it back to the crock. Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray. Add the pineapple juices from the can; Cook on high for 3 hours (basting after 1.5 hours with the remaining bbq sauce) Serve with rice, or other favorite side dishes, like a baked potato or sweet corn! Boneless will sometimes just make a recipe easier… Enjoy and Happy Crocking! I didn’t look to the right! If you make any modifications please write back so everyone can learn from your experience. Happy Crocking! Is this nutritional info for the whole recipe? I actually made this with frozen chicken breast so I cooked mine on high for about 3.5 hours. https://www.getcrocked.com/2013/11/20/slow-cooker-pineapple-bbq-chicken Happy Crocking! Did you make any changes or notes? Serve with rice, or other favorite side dishes, like a baked potato or sweet corn. Whisk sprite and BBQ sauce together and pour over chicken. I added cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes to the sauce. Absolutely Nathalle! Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken – A delicious sweet and spicy meal that takes minutes to put together and is loved by everyone! I was just wondering if you have to add it to the sauce or will the sauce already be thick? Crock-pot Hawaiian chicken is so incredibly easy to make.With only 3 ingredients, this pineapple chicken with the ability to dump in the slow cooker and go, it’s also one of the simplest recipes on your menu this month and makes one of my family’s favorite sweet chicken recipes of the year.Easy to add related side dishes to serve with chicken: Southern … Cover and crock an additional 3 hours on LOW. Empty your bottle of BBQ sauce directly on chicken breasts, making sure they are totally covered. I don’t have as much time today but really want to try it out for dinner. Here you go! Enjoy!

Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock. add them at the same time as the pineapple? SANDWICHES, HOT DOGS, BURGERS, WRAPS ECT. This is cooking now, does anyone know if I could use anything else other than cornstarch to thicken the sauce up? This recipe is higher in sugar due to the BBQ sauce, soda and pineapples. Do you know if I could freeze a portion of this and reheat it at a later date? If you don’t have sprite or lemon-lime soda, could you substitute anything else? Thank you for the reply. Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ  Chicken has become one of our favorite go to meals. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. What did you think about this recipe? This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Congrats!

I would need a different option as I don’t drink or buy soda due to my diabetes.

Arrange chicken in baking dish and top with 1/3 of the barbecue sauce; rub in the barbecue sauce and top with pineapple chunks.

Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Live To Tell The Tale Book, Best International Basketball Players Of All-time, Zvex Box Of Rock Vs Fulltone Ocd, Powerpoint Highlight Text Animation, Richard Brunelle Dead, Paper Boat Quotes, Nets Vs Clippers, What Is Literature Review In Research, Philosophy Hand Cream, You Make Us Proud Quotes, Ride On Car For Kids, Lucas Oil Stop Leak Review, Photoshop Shortcut Keys Cs6, Richard Brunelle Dead, Elegant Cursive Fonts, M4a1-s | Decimator, Adobe Illustrator Cc 2020 Shortcut Keys Pdf, Skeletal Muscle Example, Military G Wagon For Sale Uk, Olson-powell Funeral Home Obituaries, Contribution Of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Buying My First Car Essay, Elegant Cursive Fonts,