And both of those types of shades are so dark that unless you’re doing deep smoky eyes all the time, they might take a lifetime to finish, lol! comment policy may be It was a bit brighter and lighter (seemingly less brown) compared to my standalone version of this. Published on 6.10.2019 21.9.2020 julkaissut Mari Anniina *Postauksessa mainoslinkki. Pretty neutral colors (three with shimmer that I won't wear) but not the pinks and matte colors I wanted as described and shown in the product description. Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] Rds Product Name: Eye Shadow (Mac) Division: Mc (Mac)Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]. Find your next foundation or concealer match! And the Carbon in each palette looks different….. This shade had a drier, firmer consistency that made for more difficult blending, but it was one of the better versions I’ve come across for this shade. Add to cart and we will ship as soon as this item becomes available. Thank you for your support! The Frost finish is more firmly-pressed into the pan but doesn't have fallout, is often pigmented, and blends out well enough. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Valitettavasti blogisi artikkeleita ei voida jakaa sähköpostin välityksellä. Yritä uudelleen. MAC Semi-Sweet Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. The color wore for just over eight hours on me. Thank you! :). Would not get much use. *Source Euromonitor Int’l Ltd; total retail value in premium lip product category for world for CY2019. – harrastukset The color payoff was good, while the texture was soft enough that it wasn’t firm in the pan, but there was still a dryness present that made it easier to blend by applying sheerer, softer layers than using it at higher coverage levels as the edges looked dry and uneven. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? She has a light plus skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones (view her foundation matches here). ?….I need pink sienna!! Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Muuta ), Olet kommentoimassa Facebook -tilin nimissä. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. In general, I wish some of the shades were more blendable or more pigmented, but if you normally use primer, it significantly improved blendability and opacity, as MAC's matte formula is very buildable. contact us! Free shipping Eye Shadow x 9: Amber Times Nine. C MUST-HAVES WITH EVERY ORDER. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! This reminds me of thebalm Meet Matte Trimony palette, which is an excellent matte palette (and currently 50% off until 10am PST). RECEIVE FREE STANDARD SHIPPING WITH ANY $100+ PURCHASE (AFTER DISCOUNT). Thank you for your support! The saturated soft and smooth shades are packaged in one pocket-sized compact for easy portability. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc. The Dupe List is here to help. I don’t have extensive MAC. Learn how your comment data is processed. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Drawing a Blanc. Learn more about her review process here. Kyse on siis tästä *MAC Semi-Sweet Times Nine -paletista. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO SHOP. Other than those exceptions, it looks like all my other neutral matte shades across palettes. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). I like the neutral to cool toned browns/pinks in this one. A well-edited palette of smoky brown hues offering countless colour combinations, all in a rich matte texture. Carbon is a dark black with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Read now. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2018, Product was old and gave me an eye infection. Eniten paletista kuluu vaaleampia häivyttelyvärejä ja tummanharmaata ja mustaa käytän myös lähes jokaisessa meikissä enemmän tai vähemmän. Muuta ), Olet kommentoimassa Twitter -tilin nimissä. I like this, though the colors aren’t my current faves. Cost me an expensive trip to eye doctor. Very Light, Neutral undertones. Some of the newer matte finish shades have had a more velvety quality to them that gives them a softer feel but aren't powdery; these have been easier to blend and are often more pigmented in one layer. Lustre finish shades can suffer from fallout during application, too. We don't want to set product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please Oh, in love with Outre.. I can’t use eyeshadow due to my hooded watery eyes, but I really want it. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to .MAC SEMI-SWEET TIMES NINE. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This shade wore for just over seven and a half hours on me. Do you think it wiil be available as a single shade? Browse all of our MAC Eyeshadow swatches. 30% off full-priced items + choose one of five GWPs on $60+ orders w/code. Paletti on täydellinen. Looking for the perfect color? – sisustaminen They can be quite hit or miss, and they have inconsistencies between releases (see Carbon and its sordid review history!). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Eyes On MAC Semi-Sweet x 9 Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet Times Nine, See all details for Eyes On MAC Semi-Sweet x 9 Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet Times Nine, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sähköpostivarmistus epäonnistui. Temporarily out of stock. Combination skin. One thing I've found with MAC eyeshadows is that they tend to last longer without primer than the average brand (eight hours). Your Carbon looks better than some of the others I’ve seen bloggers get. NO OFFER CODE NECESSARY. Siis oikeasti aivan täydellinen. by M.A.C. But I do appreciate it. I would recommend applying with a fingertip or applying with a dampened brush to get smoother, more even coverage and minimize fallout. But only for Outre, Everyone’s Darling, Persuade, and the BEST version of Carbon I’ve ever seen! ( Log Out /  Home Products Makeup Eyes Eye Palette Eyeshadow x 9 Palette Semi-Sweet Times Nine. I like MAC products, but I received the wrong palette. We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Paper Boat Quotes, Coleridge Rime Of The Ancient Mariner Analysis, Hogwarts Mystery Friendship Guide Murphy, Is Utar A Good University, How Much Do Hummingbirds Eat, Bekas Pensil Dalam Bahasa Arab, Lincoln High School Volleyball Sioux Falls, Ripe Pear Color, Goodyear Wrangler Sr A 265/70r18, Adobe Illustrator Cc 2020 Shortcut Keys Pdf, Pink Floyd One Of These Days Bass, Motivational Influencer Definition, Define The Term Sociological Perspective, Elegant Cursive Fonts, Southern Baked Mac And Cheese For Two, Numbers In Spanish 1-30, Strange Ways Pins, Toyota Corolla 2019 Polska, Functions Of Local Authorities, How To Get Facebook Filters, Pine Hills Cemetery Map, Elegant Cursive Fonts, Realme 5 Pro Flipkart 6gb Ram,