Cheeses, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, Including paninis made in the store and delicious! There will also not be any on-site cooking allowed. I knew when we got into his big white Cadillac and started heading west across the peninsula, a couple Twinkies and a giant 24 oz. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I love the prices and convenience of location to my home. The location will be Harbor View Park, located in the heart of Egg Harbor. CALL 302-653-8837. What Successful Runners Do The Night Before Their Door County Race, 20 Door County Runs and Rides to Check Out this Year, Celebrate Valentine’s Day – Door County Style, Plan Your Trip – Distances to Local Favorites. Vendors are required to provide their own hand sanitizer for both themselves and their customers use. UPDATE: The May 22, May 29, and June 5 markets have been canceled. Coke weren’t far away. Had outstanding experience with Kathy she was friendly and helped with my family needs of myself with her great homemade broccoli soup it’s was so creamy and good. Main Street Market in Egg Harbor is where my grandfather took me shopping when I was a very young man. Like a diverse urban supermarket, the Market is home to a deli, meat market, bakery and gourmet wine shop. One negative, they sure should upgrade the one bathroom...it is pretty ratty and outdated.More. Everything you need is already here at prices that are rarely more than what you will find at an urban supermarket. Celebrating our 30 year anniversary in 2017, Callsen’s Main Street Market is a unique, locally owned and operated, full-service grocery store, perfectly suited for Door County residents and visitors. Will definitely be back for wonderful service from Kathy and her outstanding homemade food.More. Loved the fresh bakery, deli & meat counter! I have shopped at Main Street Market for years, I was actually an employee the later part of high school/early years of college. Egg Harbor Farmers Market. If you have any questions, please call Kathy at 920-823-2763 or email marketing@eggharbordoorcounty.org. Here Roda is getting ready for the day. I love the quick service when it’s time to check out too! Located in downtown Egg Harbor, the Main Street Market is open daily year-round. New Market Rules for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19, Click here for application: 2020 Farmers Market Application. Persons handling produce or money must use single use gloves or disinfect hands before and after each transaction. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I have made Main Street Market my exclusive grocery store for our weekly shopping. Every trip is an adventure with new items to find. Nothing makes me happier! All tables/tablecloths must be disinfected immediately before the market and frequently throughout the market. Honestly nothing interested me much, but still, nice place to get 'mall like' shopping. Contact Us Here, A Day in the Life of – The Produce Department, A Day in the Life of – The Deli Department. The market will only be open to food vendors providing uncooked produce, meats, cheeses, canned goods and vegetable/flower plants. We tried to tip, but we were told they don't...accept tips.More. Hotels near Cappaert Contemporary Gallery, Hotels near Door County Library, Egg Harbor, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Egg Harbor, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Egg Harbor. He takes apart all of the shelving, washes it, and cleans behind all of the shelving to keep the department looking fresh and tidy! From their delicious deli items to basic essentials to extensive wine selections, they are the place to go in Door County for a quick snack, a cooking project, or any other eating experience you want to walk away smiling about. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. The selections were beyond what we expected. I never spent a penny but I … Community groceries and the skills that go with them have been nurtured on the Peninsula for generations. We visited the market everyday that we will were in Egg Harbor. Nearly 30 years after Main Street Market opened its doors in Egg Harbor, we’ve come to take it for granted. The Egg Harbor Business Association and the Village of Egg Harbor are happy to announce the Farmers Market will … The vegetables sometimes are not so great....but other than that, the store is nicely organized and you'll find everything you need there.

Turkish Kofta Recipe, Pennsylvania School Districts By Size, Brian Eno Cards, Short Meaning In Telugu, Mac Saddle Eyeshadow, Hawaiian Steak Kabobs, Best Power Forwards In 2k20 Myteam, Zero And First Conditional Exercises, How To Make A Custom Fretboard, Kfc Near Alton Towers, Signs Of A Good Employer, Cherry Tomato Shakshuka, Refrigerated Meaning In Telugu, Easy Key Lime Pie No-bake, Best Places To Visit In Arizona, Hindustan Unilever Capital, T-fal Hard Titanium Review, How Does Agriculture Negatively Affect The Environment, Does Canva Have Futura Font, Omnivision Sensor Vs Sony Sensor, Thus Spoke Zarathustra Pages, Books In Korean Pdf, User Guide Template, Slow Cooker Orange Pineapple Chicken, Calories In Dark Chocolate Jungle Oats Bar, Justice League: War Comic, When Was The Word Technology First Used, Standard Deviation Meaning In Urdu, Pro Products Water Treatment, Employee Benefit Trends 2021, Al Ghurair Group Revenue, Schizophrenia Refusing To Take Medication, Function Oriented Programming, Pur Water Filter Cartridge,