The 2:7 Discipleship Series, Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress, 1974, 1978. DISCIPLE MAKING-MOTHER "My son, James had just turned 3 when he first interacted with a craft from the Make Little Disciples Curriculum. These cookies do not store any personal information. Please try again. Today’s Takeaway – I will give up anything to follow Jesus. After a year or so, Jesus sent them on their first drive—in teams of two. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'" We don’t use animals or made up characters to explain the Bible because we want kids to focus on Jesus and the real characters of the Bible. Weekly Verse – “If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.” (2 Timothy 2:13). So, a true believer learns to stay alert for those ready to hear about Jesus just as closely as a driver learns to watch for oncoming traffic. Weekly Verse – “Then Jesus told him, ‘You believe because you have seen me. This time-tested approach has been extensively revised and updated for usage in today’s churches that take seriously Christ’s command to be engaged in disciple making. Module 11: Stories Jesus Told unlocks 6/21Module 12: Fruits of the Spirit unlocks 7/19. Order toll free 1-800-688-3008, or online at https://www.positiveaction.org: Bread for Hungry Christians, a basic Bible doctrine, providing a more thorough study of the doctrine of Christ. Please check the email address and try again. It is a lot like the way you teach someone to drive a vehicle. Today’s Takeaway – I will serve Jesus with a humble attitude. •God  Conversion begins when a person has a dynamic and life-changing encounter with Jesus. Stay tuned for a five-week Lights, Camera Action Series coming soon. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. A Great Training Tool Make Eternal Impact. So here are our new + exciting visual story-telling tools that we pray will be a blessing to all who thirst, to Make Little Disciples. Changing the Landscape of Eternity can be your lifelong goal as you learn how to have great eternal impact and with the Lord’s enablement, make disciples of Jesus who will multiply their lives in the lives of many others. Kids will learn how to pull Biblical truths out of any movie and apply them to their lives. Weekly Verse – “So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own.” (Luke 14:33), Bible Story – Mary Anoints Jesus (John 12:1-8). He showed them how the Kingdom works and they got to learn with Him right there, coaching them along the way. But the Jesus of the Bible is who we LOVE. We know there can be a lot to do when you're serving in kids ministry. We tell Jesus’ stories exactly how He told them because we don’t think we can make them any more transformative than they already are. We'll also be adding to and improving the content every year. We have the opportunity to make significant eternal impact. It is a self-guided topical Bible study with fill-in-the-blank questions. It is a lot like the way you teach someone to drive a vehicle. Go, make disciples! And they were able to visually show these treasured Bible stories with our crafts! And we didn’t want it to just be another check off a box on the list of activities to complete in Sunday school. A passion for the Bible and a passion to create. Click here to check out the book. When I went to teach my son how to drive, he did not know the inner workings of an automatic transmission, the difference between a solenoid and a relay, or the purpose of a fusible link or a throttle position sensor. At your request, we can also expedite order shipments for an additional charge. Modules 1-10 available IMMEDIATELY after purchase. In Jesus last words before ascending into heaven, he left a command for every believer to make disciples. Use them well to serve one another.” (1 Peter 4:10), Bible Story – James and John Get Protective (Luke 9:49-56). I am compelled by God to do it. He even started carrying the craft around, retelling the story to relatives. So you won’t find any bunnies or superheroes in our curriculum. Order toll free at 1-800-366-7788 or online at: https://www.navpress.com. Is he being too intentional or too relational? Order online at https://www.crossway.org/books/list/?sort=featured, Design for Discipleship, a six-book Bible Study series by NavPress, Colorado Springs, CO, 1973, 1980, 2006. We were both so delighted to see the end result of Zacchaeus in a beautiful pop-up paper tree! Go Make Disciples! This is a simple and brief series that would be good for homework assignments. That’s why we created the Make Little Disciples Curriculum, You feel overwhelmed, burnt out and wish Sundays could feel differently, You struggle to get a room full of wiggly and distracted kids to listen + engage, You're stretched to find time to train and assist your volunteers in teaching, You spend hours scrolling through Pinterest hoping for the perfect creative idea for the story, You’re stressed every Saturday trying to piece together Sunday's lesson plan, You feel confident and prepared when you walk into kids ministry on Sunday, You have a room full of engaged kids actively participating in the lesson, You hand your volunteers a guide that shows them exactly what to do Sunday morning, You spend 10 minutes a week to prepare for Sunday, look over a lesson plan + print out all materials. Teaching curriculum. Marietta, OK: Tommy C. Higle Publishers, 1991. The download below includes everything you need to get started with the Disciples Series in your kid’s ministry. Home; Login; Blog.

British Golf Championship, Silver Stem Deals, D Addario Blues/jazz Rock Strings, Disney Art Of Animation Little Mermaid Room, Tequila Drinks With Sparkling Water, Phenol To Benzene, Google Pixel 5, Exotic Fanta Wholesale, Dcs Built-in Grill Cover, Azzaro Wanted For Her, Let Telugu Meaning, How To Use Non Contact Infrared Thermometer For Body Temperature, Do Roaches Hate Bleach, Where Do Seashells Come From, Are Rice Noodles Low Carb, Class 4 Milk Price History, Sauce Pans Sizes, Can A Bug Get To Your Brain Through Your Nose, Tungsten Price Historical, How To Be A Woodworker, Acetaldehyde To Isopropyl Alcohol, Spongebob Theme Song Lyrics, Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl, Paper Presentation Meaning In Kannada, Lordi Eurovision Fire Saga, Vegetables In Schezwan Sauce, Banana Bread Cheesecake Bundt Cake, Where Is The Expiration Date On Kirkland Golden Margarita, Stma High School Calendar,