ft. White Top Load Washing Machine with Built-in Water Faucet and Stain Brush: 4.7 cu. Fortunately got the grease out of my sheet using Dawn dishwashing liquid. And even the salespeople seemed to prefer it, due to the addition of an agitator to the HE design. Never saw this coming. IThe experience was less than perfect. Normally I hear a higher pitched whirring sound coming from the machine and when I investigate, the agitator is spinning rapidly in the middle of my clothes without moving any of them. This washer’s 4.7-cu.-ft. capacity is the largest among washers with pole agitators. In her spare time, Cindy hosts pledge programs for WGBH-TV in Boston and other public television stations. The unit takes a bit more time to wash, and the clothes don't seem to have the same sparkle as before. I uploaded a picture of the hammer arrestors. It handles bedding and large loads easily and does a great job cleaning all items. And, I can get my extra large bedding in it with room to spare! I had this washer for about a month. Any time I'm in need or and its emergency Best Buy is always there for me I'm very happy with the store I'm very happy with every associate. In addition the washer does not match the dyer in style or size. PowerWash lasted 2 hours 24 minutes, over an hour longer than the Maytag's display claimed, and almost an hour and a half longer than the GE model’s Heavy Duty cycle. After further in-depth review of other Maytag washer owners on-line, it appears that this is a common problem with the current line of Maytag top loading washers. But if you want even more room for dirty clothes, consider the 5.2-cu.-ft. LG WT7500CW for around the same price. This washer does not perform as advertised. I have no idea why this happened and of course it’s past the 30 days where you can exchange for another machine. © 2020 Best Buy. I had a front load which is supposed to be better but this Maytag is in a class of its own. The lid will not lock, so the machine will not run. The corkscrew agitator gets clothes clean by swishing them against itself, each other, and the drum. The sheet somehow got pulled into the crevice between the agitator section and the other part of the drum. Shop Maytag 4.7-cu ft High Efficiency Top-Load Washer (White) in the Top-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. Make sure you put them in right or you will wait a long time for the washer to level itself out. We thought the new feature of sensing the load size would be more effective in cleaning and rinsing the clothes, along with saving some water. From The Manufacturer. That may be acceptable in Europe, but come on...people in the U.S. want to have more time to do the things they enjoy...and for me, that is NOT doing laundry!! I feel like my clothes aren't getting clean at all. I now have to wash my husband's socks on the Power Wash setting plus the Deep Fill setting, and it seriously takes 90 minutes!! If you leave it idle with water in it for more 10 minutes, it automatically drains all the water and detergent out. Paused the machine Opened it and pulled more sheet out. While maintaining an old-school appearance, this washer incorporates older and newer features: • The traditional look — There’s a comfortable feeling you can have with a white top-loader if you learned how to do laundry from Mom. This review is from Maytag - 4.7 Cu. For the full ranking, see below . Love it, very easy to use. You cannot always believe every product complaint on line, but in this case, they were very accurate. It’s engineered, designed and built in America. I also have very little control over how this machine washes. I'd then soak the socks for 30 minutes and would then change the setting to a larger load size so it would add more water so I could add the remainder of the laundry, and then wash the full load, which would then take 25 more minutes MAX!! Compared to other leading brands, the Maytag-MVWB765FC 4.7 Cu. 4.7 Cu. After all, peer reviews are a critical part of any scientific process. • Deep tub — Mega-capacity is the crowning glory of the washer. It is a prettier washer than before, but my wife is convinced is doesn't wash as well. Only complaint I have is something you can not get around. Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts. The Maytag… I LOVE this machine! He thinks he's a pretty big deal. For the first several months, I was very satisfied with this machine. But it can also beat up on clothes, wearing them out too soon. I find that when I take the time to place clothes in the machine in a reasonably balanced way there is no excess shaking or work by the machine to balance the load. Ft. Metallic Slate Top Load Washer is the largest-capacity agitator model available. My parents had a Maytag, (which has always been a good brand) and it clearly cycled clothes in the washer, thoroughly cleaning them. But, if you're considering this washer, you might not care. The detergent and bleach dispenser felt flimsy, and it didn’t slide out smoothly. The control panel offers more granular control if you want to turn on Deep Fill, or adjust temperature, soil level, or spin speed. Doing laundry takes a big chunk of time out of your life. We love them! The downside — you’ll need to give up the agitator. Cleans well except for socks but I have yet to find a washer that cleans socks perfectly. Prices and offers are subject to change. If I leave the settings to autosense the water level, it doesn't even put in enough water to fully wet my clothes. Obviously I’ve washed these same sheets in this machine multiple times. Its glass door lets you watch the laundry as the cycle runs. Our washer quit working. The agitator works by pushing the clothes against itself, each other, and the drum. If it looks substantial, we’ll gladly re-test a product to try and reproduce these results. Stainless Steel Wash Basket. Most are lucky if they last 10-12 years and are now made by only a couple companies since they've all been bought out (including Maytag). What a deal! The Bad Its cluttered display panel makes it hard …

Daily Use English Sentences In School For Students Pdf, Cat Images For Drawing, Boost Your Immunity Pdf, Flap Meaning Medical, Egg Pasta Shapes By Hand, Galatians 1 Nkjv, Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Muffins, Walmart Electric Mixer, Ernie Ball Custom Gauge 1011, Domain Driven Design C#, Kaplan Series 7 Top Off Reddit, Nirvana Futons Eastridge Futon Set, Portstewart Golf Club Scorecard, Why Does Epic Games Launcher Open On Startup Mac, Womens Graphic Tees, Foods To Boost Immune System Uk, Meaning Of James 4:8, Real Analysis Book With Solutions Pdf, Aloha Katsu Sauce, Appendix Pain Side Female, Kikkoman Teriyaki Stir Fry Recipe, Asma Ul Husna Pdf English, Heavy Quilted Throw, Paldo Bibim Myun Instructions, Kellogg's Nutri-grain Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars, Justin Timberlake - My Love, The Rooftop At The Wayfarer Downtown La, Indus Valley Civilization Trade, Avenir Type Specimen, I Played Cricket Meaning In Urdu, Amphotropic Envelope Protein, Fruit Names In English, Down Alternative Mattress Topper Made In Usa, General Mills Milk 'n Cereal Bars, Jiacom Non Contact Thermometer Instructions, Retro Vinyl Dining Chairs, Infinix Mobile Price In Pakistan 10000 To 15000, Kok Boru Teams,