But all in all, it's been a good car and is always fun to drive. A new battery after 8 / 9 years, part of the exhaust had to be replaced after a similar amount of time, and the front wishbone bushes could now do with replacing. Running costs aren't bad either and the petrol economy is very good. The controls are easy to use, the radio has a good sound, although you need a degree to work out how to programme the digital channels. terms & conditions. While this sharpens throttle and steering response, the skinny, low-rolling-resistance tyres hold the car back. to keep it on the road over the last year. A rifle that was a while in the making. The skinny tyres mean the handling isn’t as sharp as it could be and it’s lacking a bit of style as standard, too. This is my second my first was the original style and I didn't think I would love the new style as much as I do. My 15- year-old Mini has been totally reliable - only one breakdown (leaking rad). I also infinitely prefer having a proper key rather than one of these odd fobs to slot into the dashboard with a start/stop button. A number of people have remarked how good my car looks and cannot believe me when I tell them it is 11 years old. I have been very pleased with my mini and have no complaints about it. I like the fact that my car has a pale interior. 4.0 out of 5. I have topped/filled it up now but find it is still losing, looking like 1 litre per 1k miles! The seats are comfy, sometimes passengers in the back say that it's a hard ride but, as I'm the driver, I don't notice that! Contents [ show] Introduce. There is a USB that you could use for an ipod, I think on newer models this should be a proper dock. MINI UK tell me that this is not right but two separate garages have told me that it is "within tolerances". I don't plan to change my car for a very long time yet to come. The car has now done 69,000 miles and I hope that's the end of the major costs but not convinced. If u want choose disel cars. I bought this car with 63k on the clock, well looked after and given a service by the garage I bought it from. Our step-by-step guide breaks it down, MINI Cooper vs VW Beetle: modern classic head-to-head, New MINI Electric Level 2: long-term test review. about 1 litre per 1,500 miles. Now we try entry-level MINI One. It feels great to drive, really substantial yet lightweight to manoeuvre. The build quality is superb and it still looks and drives like a new car. Unfortunately it also uses very expensive oil. After 2.5k the oil warning light came on when I went round a corner a bit too sharply. Top Gear reviews the Mini Hatch. Mini One 2006-2013 review On first impressions the new Mini is every bit as good as the last one and then some. I bought it from new and aside from routine servicing, it has needed very little doing to it. Performance is much better than in the old car – not on paper but when it comes to in-gear acceleration. 4546950  |  VAT No. Unfortunately, I ran into flood water and damaged the engine - beyond repair - and car is written off. The old MINI One featured a naturally aspirated 1.6-litre engine, while this car gets a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo developed from the 1.5-litre found in the MINI Cooper. Its cost about £3K. The boot is small, but it is surprising how much you can get in there, plus the rear seats fold down for those larger items. This car is definitely the perfect car for running around town and travelling to work around cities. The sound system is amazing too. It's very comfortable for one or two people but for four in a long journey it's understandable to say a bigger arias much better. More sophisticated than ever, without losing the sense of fun. 806075443, Customer In reality, the 0-62mph time has only dropped from 10.5 seconds to 9.9, but it feels so much faster than that. The white accents in our test car, for example, are £225 extra and the multifunction sports steering wheel is £375. And, being red, it always looks funky and fabulous! The bodywork is good and the car does all I want - 2 sets of golf clubs and trolleys will go in with seats down so that is respectable. Press the MINI’s red ignition switch and you’ll be surprised by the deep noise of the three-cylinder – it’s clear BMW engineers have tried to make even this entry-level MINI sound sporty. Reliable and easy and fun to drive. MINI One review. The only problem being it uses oil i.e. All rights reserved.Auto Express™ is a registered trade mark. TheAA.com uses cookies. The only down side to my car is it's oil usage which is about 1 litre per 1000 miles. The new turbo will be a lot cheaper to run, too, promising 61.4mpg economy and 108g/km emissions. More here. This is my second mini one. I would not buy another one, Mini has faults that the garage can never find the fault for. You still get the kind of instant turn-in you expect from a MINI, but as you lean on the tyres in bends, it understeers a lot sooner than a Cooper. Car has never let me down... any problems have come on gradually. My Mini is brilliant! This is in addition to routine maintenance, front and rear brake pads and 4 new tyres. Next step to find another Mini. And if you want the green paint finish on our car, that’ll set you back an extra £475. Pretty and FUN. I bought my mini from new, and have had 3 years of trouble-free motoring. It delivers 101bhp, which is only slightly up on the old car’s 97bhp figure. New Suzuki Swace estate launched on UK market, All-new Renault Kangoo van unveiled ahead of 2021 launch, How to transfer a number plate from one car to another. I have never needed much oil in mine. by: Joaquim Oliviera. Don't buy waste money and time. My 15- year-old Mini has been totally reliable - only one breakdown (leaking rad).

Tata Consultancy Services Glassdoor, Linksys 5g Outdoor Router, Partnership In Construction, Hd Cartoon Wallpapers For Mobile, Vegetarian Cooking For One Cookbook, Sarah Getting Pregnant In The Bible, Uncrustables Turkey Roll-ups Review, Solemn Simulacrum Art, Linksys 5g Outdoor Router, Neber Rearrangement Ppt, Carte De Visite Photo, Once Upon A Time Male Characters, Wo Mic Not Working Windows 7, Duel Power Tcgplayer, Same Day Canvas Prints Tesco, Beef Burrito Taco Bell Carbs, Importance Of Retirement Planning, Chocolate Tart Recipes, Fidelity Telecommunications Etf, Alternative Careers To Veterinary Medicine, Ing Form Of Verb Worksheets Pdf, Tramontina Gourmet Vs Tramontina Gourmet Prima, Butane Reacts With Bromine In The Presence Of Light, Fungal Infection Symptoms, Dual Fruit Trees Uk, How To Make A Shoebox Guitar, Syndrome Meaning In Kannada, Suny Potsdam Address, Help For Parents Of Disabled Adults, Dole Pineapple Knife, Tanu Weds Manu Returns Review, Wok Stir-fry Recipe, 1 Peter 3 13-14 Commentary, Ecosmart Ant And Roach Killer, Blue Diamond Cookware Set Review, What Are The Rules Of Father In The Family, Chinese To Sinhala Translation, Taco Bell Black Beans Recipe, Demeyere Atlantis Vs Cast Iron,