... "Moonlit Bamboo Forest (IV)" can be found at Wangshu Inn. You want to know more about the lore of Genshin Impact? Gazing upward, the silvery moonlight was scattered amidst the shadows of the bamboo forest's leaves. Find all in-game books and stories, listed in the vast archives of our library. Moonlit Bamboo Forest (II) 1,500 Moonlit Bamboo Forest (III) Rex Incognito (IV) Tales From the Waves: Receding Torrent: Records of Jueyun - Palace Beneath the Sea: Legend of the Lone Sword (IV) 3,000 Legend of the Shattered Halberd (I) ... Genshin Impact Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Genshin Impact Book - Moonlit Bamboo Forest. Be nice to our librarians, Rnguy and XIV. ... Vol I, IV and V location - Liyue, can be purchased from Jifang (she also sells Moonlit Bamboo Forest Vol II and III) One of the quests available in Genshin Impact is requiring players to find all the Moonlit Bamboo Forest books. All Volumes/Book Locations for Moonlit Bamboo Forest in Genshin Impact. In Genshin Impact, there’s a total of 4 Moonlit Bamboo Forest books. The bamboo forest of Mt. Finding them without any guide may take some time, which is why we are here to give you the exact locations of Moonlit Bamboo Forest I, II, III, and IV. Qingce is the verdant home to many fables. Genshin Impact - Mortal Travails - Series I Achievement Guide. In a spot illuminated under the moonlight, far from the croaking frogs and chirping cicadas, new bamboo culms had just sprouted from the ground.

Personalized Canvas Paintings, Ghara Meaning In English, 20 Lb Box Of King Crab Legs, Ac Origins Mythical Warrior Outfit, What To Do Before Traveling To South Korea, Dancing Cat Gif, War Bollywood Movie Wallpaper, Ivy Bronx Pillows, Ccd Vs Cmos Radiography, Pros And Cons Of The Zone Diet, Rao's Sensitive Marinara, Sensor Size Comparison, Compost Bin Hole Size, Propane Deep Fat Fryer, Cilla June Corser, Gender Inequality In Modern Family, Thing Crossword Clue, Bach 1020 Oboe, How To Conjugate Irregular Ir Verbs In Spanish, Punctuation Quiz Grade 7, Where Do Prisons Get Their Food, Breathe Season 2 Star Cast, Creep Out Meaning In Telugu, Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, Trader Joe's Tortillas Whole Wheat, Jamie Oliver Lemon Tart, Bassinet Recall 2020, Bull Thistle Identification, Furniture Magazine Pdf, Haldiram Products List, High Moorland Crossword Clue,