i will be making this a LOT from now on! Great recipe- can't wait to try it out! @Kimberlynn- So sweet of you to post and your photos looked great! If you want to make the beet syrup, peel a beet, poke a knife into it randomly so that it gives its lovely color. Required fields are marked *. I was just thinking about baked apples! My. Add the cinnamon, cloves and arrowroot powder and stir well until all the apples are fully coated with the cinnamon/clove mixture. She ate a whole serving w/ coconut ice cream. Be sure to grab an assortment of the seasonal flavors of Bigelow Tea including the Salted Caramel, Pumpkin Spice and Toasted Coconut Almond Bark from Walmart so you and your guests can enjoy the flavors of the season and be comforted by the warming spices and fun flavors! this is perfect for a snack/breakfast/dessert/anything! Really delicious and satisfying dessert – it’s not a stretch to say it tastes a lot like apple pie, only healthy! I made these last night, and I've already eaten 2 today! Don’t throw the scooped parts away, we are going to use them in the filling. My new favorite dessert! make a cool little groove for the yummy stuff too! Thanks Gina . Pink lady – a good all-around apple that is sweet and tart – if I could have found organic Pink Lady apples, I would have used them instead of the mix of fuji and granny smith. See above graphic - slice the tops of the apples flat +remove the stem with a sharp knife. My 3 year old helped me prepare it! The ice cream makes it sooo much more delicious . Bigelow tea is packaged in foil packaging for freshness and a third generation family business where they pride themselves on creating quality tea in fun and unique flavors! I actually just made this for breakfast!! So easy, perfect for a lazy dessert that tastes like it took a lot of effort. Recipe by: Nicole M. Easy to make and a great way to use up those apples this Fall! function loadFc30b(){var i=function(t){if(!t)return;var n=t.getBoundingClientRect();return 2222>n.top||-2222>n.top};if(inited30b||!i(document.querySelector('#fck30b,#convertkit_form-2')))return;inited30b=!0;console.log('load f.convertkit in widget 30bb3f0ab9'); Love all of your recipes , Oh-My-Goodness these were fantastic. Stand the apple up on a baking sheet with the cored portion up. Required fields are marked *. This recipe looks so simple, but so delicious. I have the same question about using regular oats — maybe if you pulse them first in the processor? Instead of butter, I used applesauce and 1/4 tbsp. We bumped into your blog and we really liked it – great recipes YUM YUM.We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com. Dorling Kindersley / Dorling Kindersley / Getty Images. Remove the core and seeds with a small spoon or knife. this wouldn’t make a good instant pot recipe. Looking for a healthy dessert with autumn flavors that you can make easily with few simple ingredients? My daughter frowned at it when she saw me make it, but it only took one bite! These baked apples are absolutely delicious when eaten alone right out of the oven. Hi Holly- I haven’t tried this but I think it would work! Gala apples would be nice, or any apple you like to use to make apple pie. We LOVE walnuts with apples, but you can use whatever nuts you like. Just made these and wow simply delicious!!! YUMMY!This is a friday's favorite for sure . I just 1/2 it for my husband and I and when he took his first bite he said, "I love you" It was delicious and I didn't feel like I was being deprived AT ALL. Cinnamon is the only spice in this recipe. With all fruits being 0 p+, I put the topping ingredients into the recipe builder and came up with 2 p+ a serving ( I used light butter). Next, make sure you are adding some acid so the apples don’t turn brown from oxidation. Thank you! Traditional Ukrainian-Russian affordable homemade treat, these Healthy Baked Apples are made using pantry ingredients. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Thank you:). My husband loves apple desserts, and there is no guilt making this one! Serving: I like to serve these with vanilla ice cream, but they’re delicious on their own! Cut about 1/2 the way down to remove the seeds from the center. I made this last night. Try adding a splash of vanilla extract! Peel and slice the apples into uniform slices, about 1/8th of an inch. Then, scoop a bit more to make enough room for the filling. Chopped nuts such as almonds, pecans or walnuts. One of my favorite ways to celebrate the fall is with a trip to the mountains to go see the leaves changing and to visit an apple orchard in the NC mountains! Be sure to remove all the seeds and any stringy, firm parts while keeping the bottom intact. The thinner the apples are, the faster they will cook and caramelize. These Walnut Stuffed Healthy Baked Apples are so easy to make and you need only 6 ingredients (2 are optional) for the recipe.Also, these are sugar-free, gluten-free and low carb. 2 Core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Thank you! Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them by clicking "Privacy Preference". https://health.clevelandclinic.org/recipe-baked-cinnamon-apples « Healthy Explorations: What’s The Best Breakfast for Weight Loss & Energy? It is easy to do it by twisting the spoon inside. If you'd like, feel free to add crushed walnuts to the raisin and sugar mixture. even my "fruit is NOT a dessert"/oats disliking husband polished his off. document.addEventListener('mousemove',loadFc0a5) Privacy Policy. I have not tried but if you do let me know! I am not a cook,  These were easy to make,  delicious, and just the right amount. It pairs so well with these healthy sliced baked apples or your favorite pumpkin recipe as well! This is a sugar-free and gluten-free filling and we just need the ingredients below: First, cut a thin slice from their bottom so that they are flat and can stand stable.

Steam Fish With Black Bean Sauce Recipe, Coffee Jelly Flan Recipe, Basic Electrical Terms And Definitions Pdf, Budweiser On Sale This Week, Linksys 5g Outdoor Router, Chicken And Prosciutto Pasta Andiamo, Geranyl Acetate Smells Like, Sit Power Wound Nickel Bass Strings, Clackamas County Rental Assistance Programs, Healthy Beef Ramen Recipe, Symbols That Represent Order, Healthy Ricotta Cheese Cookies, Syrian Rice Pudding, Scanpan Warranty Contact, Perfect English Grammar Grant Barrett Pdf, S Name Meaning In Urdu, Chants Meaning In Urdu, Is Farberware Ceramic Cookware Safe, Champaign Illinois News, 5th Grade Math Lessons, Scandium Chemical Properties, Zero And First Conditional Exercises, 2007 Yamaha R6 Top Speed, Honda Cliq Review 2019, Teks 5th Grade Math Worksheets, Love From You Show, Fender 60l Phosphor Bronze Strings, Best Rice Cooker,