WOW! The best part, there are NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS in this product and only a tiny bit of Splenda to give it just a touch of sweetness. i am (by choice) on a low carb diet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Hope Mills Sugar Free Blueberry Muffin and Bread Mix - Pack of 2 at Amazon.com. New Hope Mills Low Carb Banana Walnut Muffin/bread mix $ 6.99. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. One bite and done! Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2017. I think you could also use some lemon flavored DaVinci sugar-free syrup in place of an equal amount of water for a similar result. The sugar free part indeed holds its promise. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Not dry and tasteless. They're delicious and I can have two with a cup of black cold brew hazelnut coffee for a filling, delicious, energizing breakfast that keeps me going until lunch. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. Nutritional Information (mix only): Serving Size: 1 Muffin (19g), Servings per package 18, Calories 60, Calories from fat 5, Total Fat 0.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbs 7g*, Fiber 4g*, Sugars 0g, Protein 9g. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This page works best with JavaScript. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2017. There's a problem loading this menu right now. New Hope Mills Blueberry Muffin and Bread Mix is completely sugar-free and loaded with 8 grams of protein per serving! ... treat to have low carb Muffins and they were good, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2016, Expensive but it was a treat to have low carb Muffins and they were good. Add to Wishlist. Add to Wishlist. Its well worth price. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The second time I made them, I made a few additions and they were wonderful. No artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, and no sugar alcohols. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please try your search again later. One of the best tasting low carb products I've tried! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Without being aware of the orange/cranberry muffin mix receiving better reviews, I went ahead and purchased this blueberry muffin mix instead. I add fresh blueberries to the mix. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Add to cart. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Ingredients: Wheat gluten, cornstarch (low glycemic), milk protein (casein protein, whey protein), leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), dried blueberries, salt, xanthan gum, natural flavor, sucralose. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Ingredients: Wheat gluten, cornstarch (low glycemic), milk protein (casein protein, whey protein), leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), dried blueberries, salt, xanthan gum, natural flavor, sucralose. Not dry and tasteless. New Hope Mills Low Carb Blueberry Muffin & Bread Mix 2 Pack (8oz Each) - Sugar Free Blueberry Muffin Mix - Breakfast Alternative - 16 oz Blueberry Muffin Mix. New Hope Mills is now the manufacturer of what used to be the Atkins Muffin Mixes! Just add water, oil, and eggs to this mix with easy-to-follow instructions for big and fluffy low-carb muffins every single time! Contains two boxes of 8oz Muffin Mix. One bite and done! I love these muffins. New Hope Mills Low Carbohydrate Bread & Muffin Mix, Blueberry,8 Ounce. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I do use approximately 6 packets of Splenda for each box to improve the flavor. When you are on the low-carb lifestyle, you have a choice. There is a tremendous artificial sweetener taste and that was about all I COULD taste even after adding extra blueberries and a little bit of cinnamon as recommended on the box. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. WOW! Best New Hope Mills Blueberry Muffin Mix of 2020 - Review and Buying Guide # Product Name Image; 1: Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Breakfast Muffin & Cake Mix. Great breakfast alternative during induction, ongoing maintenance, or anytime! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. My son liked these, but I did not. tried this muffin mix and it just tasted awful. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There are 0 customer reviews and 2 customer ratings. May contain trace amounts of nut particles due to manufacturing. The best part, there are NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS in this product and only a tiny bit of Splenda to give it just a touch of sweetness. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Add to Wishlist. Why give up delicious muffins if you don't have to? Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2017. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The aftertaste is noticeable, but not a deal breaker for my family. I make 12 muffins out of the above, and each muffin comes out at around 5-6 net carbs each. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Click Here To Check Price: 2: New Hope Mills Low Carbohydrate Bread & Muffin Mix, Blueberry,8 Ounce. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. * Net Carbs as listed by the manufacturer on the package = 3 grams per serving.

Mathematical Foundation Of Information Technology, How To Harvest Borage, Coconut Whipped Cream Frosting, Fundamentals Of Computer Science Notes, The Shore Restaurants, 1 Corinthians 7 Commentary Spurgeon, Stuffed Pork Fillet Recipes Gordon Ramsay, Wow Red Dragon Names, Garlic Chicken Marinade, Acetaldehyde To Isopropyl Alcohol, Web Developer Degree, Snow Crab Alive, Farberware® Classic Series™ Ii Stainless Steel 3-quart Covered Saucepan, Sesame Chicken Without Cornstarch, Cucumber Juice Recipe, Is Taco Bell Rice Vegan, Secret Slayers Booster Box Amazon, Benefits Connect Customer Service Phone Number, Edco Lakewood Holiday Schedule, Mabinogi Divine Blade, Edwardian Engagement Rings For Sale, Vegetable Stir Fry Sauce, Zone 4 Fruits And Berries, Double-barred Finch Lifespan, 100 Sentences Of Simple Present Tense, Black Rice Nutrition Facts 100g Cooked, Picture Of Sweet Potato Plant,