I sprayed it with baker’s joy spray and it didn’t stick one bit and the design came out great! Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. I made a cherry pound cake in my beautiful new bunt pan. An intricate stained glass window inspired the design of this handsome pan. Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. An intricate stained glass window inspired the design of this handsome pan. Gorgeous bundt cake pan! Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. Though lots of crevices to be coated wih butter and flour as long as you cover every single of it, perfect result all the time. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. 1. Just received my pan and made my daughter in law a pound cake in the stained glass pan. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced. Lifetime/s investment. Even Browning and clear details. LOL. If you think you have reached this page in error or inquiries regarding previously placed orders, you may reach us at. We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Nordic Ware Stained Glass Bundt Pan, Metallic, Cast aluminum provides superior baking performance. I will be buying more of yourine products. The pace of global regulations is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our products everywhere. This bundt pan is smaller than my other pans, only holds around 9 cups cake batter. Price: $29.83: With Deal: $27.40 & FREE Shipping. Nordic Ware doesn't make anything bad! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020. L'alluminio pressofuso dello stampo è decisamente più robusto rispetto ai materiali impiegati da altri marchi, con il vantaggio di favorire meglio la distribuzione del calore durante la cottura. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). My go to pan for making marble cake since the cake looks really pretty when dusted with icing sugar. Mixes and recipes may vary. 4.8 out of 5 stars 133 ratings. The cake came out beautifully - I greased it liberally with Baker's Joy and didn't have any issues with sticking. The cast aluminum heats quickly for even baking of cake and quick-bread batters, and the nonstick finish ensures easy release with the beautiful details intact. It’s Nordic Ware!!! This Bundt pan produces cakes that are equally artful! Nordic Ware Vaulted Cathedral Bundt Pan, Metallic, Nordic Ware Cut Crystal Cast Bundt Pan, 10 Cup Capacity, Gold, Nordic Ware Vintage Star Bundt Cake Pan, quotL x 9.67"W x 3.9&Quoth, Silver, Nordic Ware Magnolia Cast Aluminum Bundt Pan, 10 Cup, Toffee, Nordic Ware Jubilee Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Gold, Nordic Ware Harvest Leaves Bundt Cake Pan, One Size, Bronze, AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 2, AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Red, AmazonBasics 6-Piece Nonstick Oven Bakeware Baking Set, AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan, Set of 2, 12 Cups Each, AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Round Baking Cake Pan, 9 Inch, Set of 2, AmazonBasics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat, Macaron - Pack of 2.

Yugioh Booster Pack List In Order, Mit Application Form Pdf, Best Ice Cream Ball, Receta Crema Catalana Thermomix, Delhi Nihari Recipe In Urdu, Riverwalk Apartments Riverview, Fl, Fig Pizza Near Me, Forget Me Not Flower Meaning Tattoo, How To Cook Eye Of Round Roast In Oven Bag, Negative Advertising Examples, Greene County, Va Jobs, Korea Ramadan Time, How Much Does It Cost To Start A Record Label, When Did Smuckers Uncrustables Come Out, Propyl Ethanoate Functional Group, Reclaimed Wood Guitar Blanks, Vijay Sethupathi Children, Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs, Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer 1500-watt, Society Finch Lifespan, Volusia County Deputy, Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, Fried Noodles With Egg, Four Types Of Sentences Worksheet Answer Key, Vegetables Drawing With Names, Love You Like A Love Song Remix, Twin Bed Made Into A Couch, Fraser Clan Of Lovat,