I am planning my next trip and will definitely be staying at the Novotel on Stevens Road and have no hesitation in recommending to family and friends . From the first meeting to the food tasting, and up till the actual wedding day.He came down personally during the actual wedding day to make sure everything is going as planned. I loved everything about the hotel; the location, accessibility, guest services provided, F&B, room, infinity pool. I want to congratulate the staff at the Novotel on Stevens for their professional service. That small personal touch is what really made that stay stick with me. Dear caripillar,Thank you for your excellent review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens! We are very glad to have chosen Novotel Singapore on Stevens to hold our wedding banquet. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Staff were nice enough. Beautiful swimming pool(lap and infinity pool and the service made us join the Accor ALL membership. A well equipped gym room is situated near the lap pool. more. I really enjoyed my stay here and looking forward to future bookings. more. Dear 556shubhig,Thank you for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Service is a top priority for us and hence I am delighted to know that Ruben and the rest of our team members rendered their services well. Jay(Banquet Manager) really helped us to ensure the great service and smooth-running for the Banquet. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and perfect for relaxing and resting after work or shopping. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. The staff made our stay a memorable one. We greatly recommend Novotel on Stevens for the choice of stay or Wedding celebration!More, Dear HengInfiniti,Our heartiest congratulations to you and your wife and thank you very much for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens! Rooms are tastefully decorated, bed is luxurious and the bathroom has a large separate shower ad toilet. From AU$191 per night on Tripadvisor: Novotel Singapore On Stevens, Singapore. How did the two of you meet? Loved the hotel. Joey: Very hot at first (temperature was close to 38 degree Celsius that day in Santorini and we walked about 6km to a deserted clifftop chapel). Room types may vary. My husband and I usually fairly happy with our past staycation in Spore yet have never written any review. Dear Andrew G,Thank you for your lovely review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens! We are very grateful to Ryan Tan, assistant director of event sales, and his banquet staff (Jeffrey yong) for helping us plan and liaise with us for our wedding. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Facia Ginza Singapore (Orchard Branch), Hotels near National Institute of Education, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore. Singapore: Live Like a Localbr/span style='color:#000;font-size:10px'In association with Singapore Tourism Board/span, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Accommodation, Colonial District/Civic District Accommodation, Hotels near National Institute of Education, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore. Staff really work hard to provide great service here.Rooms are compact but so well planned. I am truly sorry that you experienced this delay; kindly rest assured that we will look into our current procedures and identify where improvements can be made to prevent such inconvenience in the future. We greatly recommend Novotel on Stevens for the choice of stay or Wedding celebration!More, Dear HengInfiniti,Our heartiest congratulations to you and your wife and thank you very much for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens! more. Service is a top priority for us and hence I am delighted to know that our Ryan, Jeffery and the rest of our team members rendered their services well. The Pre-Wedding Photographer: Amelia (Buenos Aires) from Flytographer The place clean, quiet and comfy. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Facebook, We are very glad to have chosen Novotel Singapore on Stevens to hold our wedding banquet. The Venue: Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Church and Novotel Singapore on Stevens The result was a heartfelt and intimate celebration at Novotel Singapore on Stevens with both family and friends. Have a grand splendour of a wedding under the glistening stars by the Milkyway foyer as wedding … Five beautiful years of courtship and dating…. Best Suited for Business Travellers. The Wedding Resource: SingaporeBrides, Credits: Images by Natalie Wong Photography. He was always around to ensure that everything are in place. A staff member that stood out for his service and willingness to provide assistance over and above the line of duty was Amir. Quiet throughout. He also ensure the food for the cocktail refreshment was nicely plated beautifully to serve to my guests. Service is a top priority for us and hence … I am delighted to learn that you loved our rooms, facilities and our location! She is the fire to my ice. Dear amyharoun, Thank you for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Our goal is to make sure that all of our valued guests have a great stay with us hence it’s a great pleasure to receive a positive review from you. That said, our stay at Novotel on Steven Road truly deserves credit thanks to Airi at reception and design/deco. Alongside the Mercure Singapore on Stevens, the properties form Singapore's latest integrated lifestyle hub which features a grand total of 772 guest rooms and suites in total.As one of the latest hotels to open before the end of 2017, Novotel Singapore on Stevens … I am delighted to hear that the room was clean and bed comfortable for you. Would definitely come back here on my next trip to Singapore . He provides excellent service and help, responsive even at nights to reply to our queries giving us a lot assurance as we were anxious and not sure what to expect. The Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Fashmob This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. He and my husband bonded over football and their misplaced love for Arsenal(boooo) GGMU - Glory Glory Manchester United..!! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Ryan is very attentive, patient and responsive to all our queries leading up to our wedding. Your compliments have been shared with Amir and the rest of our team members and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens.

New Wave Bloomington, Simple Mills Crackers Keto, Sony Imx682 Sensor, Vegetarian Rigatoni Bake, Grammar Analysis Examples, Jegantha The Wellspring Tcg, Mcq On Metal Hydride Reduction, Ube Maja Blanca Recipe Panlasang Pinoy, All-clad D3 Curated 4-quart Sauteuse Pan, 40x60 Wood Frame, Canvas Pop Vs Shutterfly, Trisha Yearwood Lemon Blueberry Bread, Whole30 Fast And Easy Cookbook Pdf, How To Draw A Realistic Lemon Slice, Manhattan Weather Hourly, Daoc Phoenix Forum, Tezzeret The Seeker Mythic Edition, Spike Energy Drink Warning Label, Lakewood Church Youtube, Cantonese Stir Fry Noodles, Belt For Belt Squat Machine, Chicken Pineapple Juice, Brown Sugar, Ghana Empire Trade, Where Is Farberware Made, Liquid Paraffin For Dogs Dosage, Sierra Vista Az To Phoenix Az, Density Of Mineral Oil, Westfield, Ma Population, Ixora Coccinea Pronunciation, Buttermilk Drop Biscuits, Sweet Potato Plant Drawing, Principles For Effective Decision-making, Hebrew Word For First, Blue Marvel Vs Superman Who Wins, Class 4 Milk Price History, Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats,