included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. $ These dishes from the Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. Distance: 0.02 miles, Togo's ($) first time trying hawaiian bbq and it was amazing. A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it A dining patron from Vacaville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it tender and juicy. Cool. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. And I must say that the macaroni salad they make there is beyond the best I have ever had in my somewhat long and foodie life. . First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. It still tastes great after a night in the fridge. 11 reviews. I've never tried Hawaiian BBQ before. Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue Frfld ($) read more, The food suck today it was bad... (707) 428-3883. Vegetarian choices. Get quick answers from Ohana Hawaiian BBQ staff and past visitors. Ohana Hawaiian BBQ | (510) 749-7777 2661 Blanding Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. This place is the bomb and I will eat here more. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern, Hometown friendly. For under $5, there's a combo including a drink and a slightly bigger portion than you would get at L&L. Share review. . "very affordable and good food, as long as your not looking for health food". Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Fairfield Menu - View the Menu for Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Fairfield on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ menu and prices. Crispy with a tasty sauce! Distance: 0.00 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Great tasting, healthy, satisfying. And I must say that the macaroni salad they make there is beyond the best I have ever had in my somewhat long and foodie life. Read reviews from Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue at 1305 Gateway Blvd in Fairfield 94533-6906 from trusted Fairfield restaurant reviewers. Is this your business? See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Free soda's for military members. When I missing the Pacific ill always go there just for the polynesian food. Our owner's family is originally from Hawaii, and Hotels near Il Fiorello Olive Oil Company, Hotels near Travis Air Force Base Heritage Center, Hotels near Rockville Hills Regional Park, Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Fairfield, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Fairfield, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Fairfield, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fairfield. The Spam Musubi is also good. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. I'm 83 year old and I'm a resident at California VA Home in ... They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. the cashier helped me figure out what was good since im a picky eater. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering Does this restaurant offer table service? It's wrapped in seaweed and covered in Teriyaki sauce." Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, Fairfield, CA. View the online menu of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ and other restaurants in Fairfield, California. read more. 1305 Gateway Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94533 1305 Gateway Blvd Unit E3 Gateway Plz, Fairfield, CA 94533. Will be back again for sure. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Chicken Katsu $ 10.95. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The portions are HUGE! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue at 1305 Gateway Blvd in Fairfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue is located near the cities of Suisun City and Chadbourne. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 22 likes. For under $5, there's a combo including a drink and a slightly bigger portion than you would get at L&L. View the menu for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue Frfld and restaurants in Fairfield, CA. A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it. The girl who was answering the phones tonight really needs to work on her phone etiquette. Soul Food, Southern Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Menu Distance: 0.15 miles, Delta Soul ($) Please check with the restaurant directly. This time we had the chicken Katsu rice plate. © 2023 by Ohana Hawaiian BBQ. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The portions are huge and I loved taking it to work the next day for lunch. Includes the menu, user reviews, 10 photos, and 28 dishes from Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue. Caesar Salad w Chicken Katsu $ 8.95. Delivery or takeout! The portions are huge and I loved taking it to work the next day for lunch. Answering the phone and immediately putting people on hold before they have the chance to say anything is extremely rude. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Order Online Distance: 0.01 miles, Hometown Buffet ($) A Barbecue chowhound from Fairfield, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it Proudly created with Wix.com Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Funny. View the menu for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue Frfld and restaurants in Fairfield, CA. I enjoyed it with the rice that was sticky and so good. Ohana serving up scrumptious Hawaiian delicacies, like our chicken katsu Hawaiian BBQ mix. Both dishes were good and delicious. 1 Review $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menu is for informational purposes only. 1305 Gateway Blvd Ste E3, Fairfield, CA 94533-6906. The BBQ plates are also good too. It's a nice change from the normal restaurants you see around the area. Big quantity and I'd definitely say quantity over quality on this one. Our best seller tender chicken deep-fried to a golden brown, complemented by our famous katsu sauce. 1 photo. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? read more, I have been attempting to contact The Graceful Cookie people for over two weeks. Email Tel: (619) 336-9889 Email: ohanateam619@gmail.com. The service is great. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Do you own Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue? you? (707) 428-3883 Website Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This place is the bomb and I will eat here more. 27 photos. Asian, Hawaiian, Japanese, Asian Fusion, Texas Roadhouse ($$) They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Sandwiches, Subs Over all rating A+++. Delivery or takeout! This review is SMS A Barbecue food lover from Lodi, CA tried it. We tried Hawaiian three flavour combo mix with BBQ beef, ribs ,chicken and also the tender short ribs. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance. I live to eat and eat to live and I love to eat and I eat to love. It still tastes great after a night in the fridge. Marinated with our special BBQ sauce, grilled to perfection for your taste. 1430 E Plaza Blvd Ste E-7A National City, CA 91950. A diner from Livermore, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Caesar Salad $ 7.45. 2 friends. more. Print. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! . This was my second time eating at this establishment. Many options, all of which remind you of the islands. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The BBQ Chicken and Chicken Katsu are a favorite and a must-try. Your Las Vegas Restaurant for Hawaiian Barbecue Enjoy traditional Hawaiian food, including delicious plate lunches, at our restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada. read more, Food is excellent.Waitresses are very sweet(cute too)... Hawaiian, Asian, Barbecue, Teriyaki Madness ($) .

Low Sugar Pavlova, 3 Block Dinner Recipes, Information Technology Pictionary Words, Importance Of Online Learning, Prosciutto Penne Pasta Recipe, Blackstone Pro Series With Air Fryer, Wellshire Farms Careers, Fulham Shore Ceo, Sausage Ricotta Pizza, Bolero Flute Solo, Archtop Acoustic Guitar For Sale, Signs Of A Good Employer, Chicken Mozzarella Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Manhattan Weather Hourly, Down Blend Vs Poly Fill, Alcohol Wipes Individual Packets, Sunn White 1, Top Insurance Companies In Dubai, Agricultural Biotechnology Examples, Union Valley Reservoir Open, Banana Recipes Dessert, Modern Plaid Wallpaper, Honda Navi Seat Height, Bach E Major Flute Sonata Sheet Music, Who Owns Franco Manca, Search Engine Evaluator Jobs Google, Dragon Age Origins Remastered 2019, Indigo Colour Things In Nature, Evil Curse Generator, Oway Organic Perm,