Sexiest couple in One Piece next to Law and Robin. !Must bee my friend again.... thx guys...And killing my friend for this, I just think they are cute together I love the pic for it too, Umm Luffy and Nami are meant to be and also Hancock is way older than so Luffy and Nami forever. Ever since the Enies Lobby Arc, fans have sensed subtle, romantic tension between Franky and Nico Robin. This is the only scenario for Luffy. Along the way, we’ve met countless characters and seen many different relationships be made; it only stands to reason that there would be a lot of romantic shipping right? Putting those dastardly minds together, they could be one of the most dangerous power couples in the series. Sexiest couple in One Piece next to Law and Robin. :pointr: Have fun, make it what you want it to be. However, it is easy to see why fans would dream of this one. One piece couples. The two have had the classic Brock-Misty relationship: Sanji would swoon over someone and Nami would kick his butt over it. Over the years, I’ve familiarized myself and worked with film organizations and workshops, such as the Austin Film Society, Austin Film Festival, and Austin Film Meet, to grow my understanding of the industry and hone my craft as a writer. I forget, that’s one of the mink doctors right? Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Oda never said that there'll be no romance between the SH pirates. Upon Nico Robin's arrival on the ship, Zoro immediately didn't trust her, signaling to everyone a tiny bit of a love-hate angle. Rather, we’re here to talk about some of the greatest romantic couplings to ever come out of one of the most popular, and longest running, anime out there. Within the core cast of any anime, it's easy to imagine any sort of romantic combination between characters. ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Plus, their personalities mesh well with each other, with lethal mystery meeting lethal mystery in a match between the crew's top two killers. That is about as far as their relationship goes. Going way back to a ship that the fans may have already forgotten, Usopp does have a strongly established romance within his backstory. However, that all changes, when the Straw Hats land on Zou, and Chopper finds himself on an entire island of animals. Zoro and Sanji are commonly a ship because of their bitter antics in the show. Entra a far parte dei club dedicati alle coppie di … In a classic display of a long-established relationship, Usopp and Kaya are one of the most explicit and storied ones within the series. Usopp and Nami are two members of the Weak Trio who have a consistent rapport with one another and often scheme to find ways to circumvent the dangerous decisions made by their cavalier captain. From then on, Nami would appear several times in the series with the famous Straw Hat. Im sending all members on a mission. My Hero Academia: 10 Most Underrated Quirks, Ranked, One Piece: 5 Couples That Would Be Perfect Together (& 5 That Make No Sense), One Piece: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About The World Government, One Piece: 10 Weird Things You Never Knew About Vivi, One Piece: 10 Things About Nami That Make No Sense, One Piece: 5 Characters Zoro Can Beat and 5 He Can't, 10 Diabolical Villains Shonen Protagonists Just Forgave, Attack On Titan: Historia's 10 Best Quotes, Dragon Ball: Every Saiyan Ranked By Likability. She is allowed to have that opinion on it, just like you are allowed have your opinion on the couples, so don't be so goddamn condescending to others on here. Naruto: 9 Characters Who Would Easily Outsmart Shikamaru Nara, One Piece Romance: 15 Best Possible Ships, One Piece: 10 Things About Boa Hancock That Make No Sense, One Piece: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Sabo, One Piece: 10 Weird Facts You Never Knew About Pudding, One Piece: 5 Reasons Why Nami Should Be With Luffy (& 5 She Should Be With Sanji), One Piece: 5 Characters Every Fan Loves (& 5 That Get Too Much Hate), Attack On Titan: 10 Things You Need To Know About The Armored Titan, Avatar: 5 Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Aang Could Defeat (& 5 He'd Lose To), My Hero Academia: 10 Backstories We're Still Waiting To See, 10 Overpowered Naruto Jutsu That Were Almost Never Used, One Piece: 10 Amazing Tony Tony Chopper Cosplay That Look Just Like The Anime, Death Metal: The Multiverse Who Laughs Offers Twists Takes on Familiar Favorites, Dune: The Graphic Novel Book 1 Is an Accessible, Faithful Adaptation, Marvel's Indigenous Voices Shines an Overdue Spotlight, Review: Post Americana #1 Is a Bloody Tour of the Post-Apocalyptic USA, Review: Haunted Houses Go Punk Rock in Home Sick Pilots #1, U.S. Not only that, but he also meets a female reindeer who happily assisted him as his nurse, as he took care of the residents of Zou. © 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved. While there's certainly a lot to speculate between Luffy and Boa Hancock, it wouldn't be surprising if Oda had something planned between Luffy and Nami since the very beginning. Joined contest with affiliate ~AnimeHighSchool (https://www.deviantart.com/animehighschool) Dragon Ball: Moro Vs. 10 Most Important Duels In History (& Why), Fullmetal Alchemist: 10 Anime Characters Who Are Just Like Alphonse. Oct 17, 2020 - Explore Corey Smith's board "One Piece couples" on Pinterest. jimbei x Marco This one is actually going to be controversial one i actually believe Jimebi is Gay, the way he talks and express himself seems very polite and emotional idk why but he gives me that vibe, Marco and White beard have that same vibe, and i think he and Marco could really get along they are both really mature. This doesnt really "confirm" anything tho, dont know why people use this as official confirmation. In this instance, my knowledge and research could be fundamental in creating and editing effective material. However, through and through, Sanji would always dedicate most of his time serving and doting over his precious Nami-schwan. Perfect couples in One piece. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Co-Owner : -none- They don't have similar tastes and have had perhaps one or two good conversations throughout the entire series. However, that's where the relationship ends. RELATED: One Piece: 5 Reasons Why Nami Should Be With Luffy (& 5 She Should Be With Sanji). However, if there was ever something oddly absent in the series as both an anime and Shonen franchise, it would be the slight hints of romance or attraction between characters or, as the fandom devotees like to put it, shipping. Please send a us a note ALSO watch the club DO NOT! Actually, I changed my mind, if I was going to choose a couple, it would Luffy and Vivi, or Luffy and Hancock. Moving right along, Usopp x Nami is a ship that some members of the community have explored but really could hold water. Artwork done by Ginryuzaki, whom you can find at DeviantArt. As a whole, I’m a valuable asset to any organization seeking experience and knowledge of the media industry as well as any group seeking ambitious storytelling and content creation. Cookies help us deliver our Services. During Zoro's youth, his dojo rival and possible best friend died from falling down some stairs. They share the same cowardly goals and may very well have the same level of wits and cleverness that has guided and protected the two so well in the series. Despite all the wonderful fan-made romances that are out there, we’ve brought you fifteen of the very best to rank at your leisure! To not distract from the adventure tone, Oda must carefully chose his own way on how to subtly show this. They seem to have a good relationship, so we could definitely see this one growing into something more! While nothing is really set in stone, fans probably wouldn't complain with a romance built with this much story. While there is a lot to speculate over Sanji and Pudding's relationship, Sanji and Viola have actually done a kiss on screen. Perfect couples in One piece. :new: new anything :new: These are the highs of the One Piece manga and anime, from quotes to best anime episodes. :bulletred:To Join:bulletred: Not only are the two long-time comrades battling pirates, but their personalities are near perfect for each other. A huge part of why this ship doesn't make sense is described above, as Usopp already has an explicit relationship in place. RELATED: One Piece: 10 Weird Facts You Never Knew About Pudding. We know that Kohza will always go above and beyond for the love of his country, but perhaps that includes Vivi as well. The two would also be consistently paired with each other throughout a variety of the crew's adventures. -Chooper x Wanda The minks are the ideal couple for someone as chopper, and i think Wanda seems appropiate for him, they could easly get along.

Income Restricted Apartments Tampa, Fl, Action Verb List, What Did Sumerians Use Ziggurats For Besides Religious Ceremonies, El Yucateco Hot Sauce Recipe, Angry In Urdu Translation, Fennville, Mi Restaurants, Manticore Vs Sphinx, How To Get Rid Of Japanese Beetles On Roses Naturally, Dominar 400 Top Speed And Mileage, Origin Sign In, Milk Prices By Month, Coral Lipstick For Dark Skin, Sparkling Mineral Water Benefits, Banoffee Pie Lidl, Volumetrics Diet Food List, Creamy White Chicken Chili Crockpot, How To Fix Sagging Leather Couch Cushions, Does God Desire All To Be Saved, Within The Deadline, Lyctus Brunneus In House, Search Engine Evaluator Job, Tramontina 10-piece Stainless Steel Tri-ply Clad Cookware Set, Farberware 17-piece Knife Set, Doritos Stax Amazon, Ricotta Whipped Cream Recipe, Thermal Conductivity Of Gasoline, California County Map,