Name: 박성웅 / Park Sung Woong (Bak Seong Woong) Chinese name: 朴星雄 / Pu Xing Xiong; Profession: Actor; Birthdate: 1973-Jan-09 (age 47) Height: 187cm; Weight: 79kg; Star sign: Capricorn; Family: Wife/actress Shin Eun Jung, one son; Talent agency: C-JeS Entertainment; TV Shows. jojisputa Nov 09 2016 1:01 am Love anything you do!!! Saranghae!!!! Starting his career in the late 90s, Park Sung-woong started with small roles, slowly gaining experience as a new actor at that time. “Park Sung Woong and Shin Eun Jung Gets Married”, “Return of Horror Film Geniuses, HORROR STORIES 2”, “‘Tabloid Truth’ looks at celebrity gossip”, “LEE Min-ki Tackles the Noir Genre: FOR THE EMPEROR Press Conference Held”, “Actor known for villain roles leaves the dark side”, “Herald Interview: Ko A-sung, Park Sung-woong talk, “Park Sung-woong in the middle of success with "Remember" and "A Violent Prosecutor, “HAN Hyo-joo, YOO Yeon-seok and CHUN Woo-hee Wrap Period Music Drama”, “Colonial Era Thriller THE TOOTH AND THE NAIL Wraps”, “[HanCinema's BIFF Film Review] A relationship on stage becomes something much more in "Method, “Director PANG Eun-jin Returns with UNCHAIN”, “Caper film "The Swindlers" promises humor, twists and thrills”, “War Blockbuster Starring ZO In-sung, ANSI FORTRESS Finished Filming”, “KIM Myung-min and PARK Hee-Soon Wrap Period Monster Film MULGOE”, “VIXX’s HAN Sang-hyuk Cast in GOODBYE MY FATHER”, “PARK Sung-woong and JIN Young Switch for THE MAN INSIDE ME”, “YOO Ho-jeong, PARK Sung-woong Lead YOUR NAME IS ROSE”, “PARK Sung-woong and BAE Jeong-nam Join OK Madam”, “Park Seong-yoong and Yoo In-young as detective and ghost”, “‘Hide Your Identity’ Holds Its First Script Reading”, “(Yonhap Interview) Actor Park Sung-woong puts law degree to work in 'Remember, “Spy series 'MAN x MAN' promises more comedy than thrills: director”, “Korean version of 'Life on Mars' depicts dazed cop's quest for identity”, “Time-traveling detective to search for identity”, “박성웅 측 "'악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때' 확정 NO, 검토 중" [공식입장]”, “OCN’s ‘Rugal’ dabbles in biotech action”, “제27회 대한민국문화연예대상, 영화부문 남자최우수 연기상에 배우 박성웅”, https://vi.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Park_Sung-woong&oldid=63952997, Giấy phép Creative Commons Ghi công–Chia sẻ tương tự, Special Acting Award, Actor in a Genre Drama, Nam diễn viên chính xuất sắc nhất trong phim, Wikimedia Commons có thêm hình ảnh và phương tiện truyền tải về. So cute, Remember Apr 13 2016 7:29 pm MM Dec 13 2016 5:10 am And he was damn serious during filming so it has to be sooo difficult not to laugh showing all these gestures. vitara Jan 28 2016 12:22 pm pao Jan 22 2011 7:41 am Then when I watch Remember I was like, "Damn I keep seeing him, is this fate? He is always so good I forget he's acting. @yongjung Chuck Norris Jul 25 2015 1:16 pm Sakura Jul 26 2019 4:20 pm And that's coming from me. Song, Soon-jin (ngày 20 tháng 5 năm 2014). <3, Pham Thi Minh Hang May 22 2015 11:40 pm Park Sung-woong is considered tall, but stout, as his height is 187 cm, whereas his weight is 79 kg. I find him attractive <3. this guy deserves more awards, look at the list of the movies he has *^* I'm also a fan from Remember era, if any of you know good movies / dramas with him as the actor, pls tell me!!! And the amazing part was you met ur wife on that set as ur love interest in the series!! Anh ra mắt khán giả lần đầu tiên trong bộ phim No.3 năm 1997. Looks like the much anticipated Season 2 of OCN’s 2014 hit crime drama Bad Guys will be a spinoff, and not a sequel. Eynay Aug 17 2019 5:39 am I have really enjoyed his acting in many dramas. you are remarkable. Trang này được sửa đổi lần cuối vào ngày 18 tháng 10 năm 2020 lúc 01:50. Mo Tae-gang (Park Sung-woong) is a top actor possessed by the devil Ryu, to whom Ha Rip sold his soul. Looking for some great streaming picks? ♥, vida owusu Aug 04 2015 12:37 am Following his acting debut in No. How Did This Happen and Let’s Look... About Kim Kang-woo: Profile, Movie List, and Wedding. 3’. Totally awesome cameo in Waikiki without a single word. See full bio » 3 in 1997, Park has starred in sev­eral movies and tele­vi­sion se­ries, no­tably as a gang­ster in New World (2013) and a se­r­ial killer in The Deal (2015). fangirl Apr 25 2017 11:38 am Profile. Dear Mr. Park I love his laugh. Park Sung-woong (born January 9, 1973) is a South Korean actor. ??? hi u are so cool.......in bread love and dreams ..... pao Jan 22 2011 7:48 am He reminds me of Yoo JiTae ...they could play twins albeit fraternal. [CDATA[ Channel-Korea is your Korean news, entertainment, music & fashion website. fitri Dec 18 2015 7:54 am Korean Saul Goodman. I was amaze how good u are on that character and suit u well. The nagging childish yet loyal Woon Gwang will remain in my mind for a long long time! Date of Birth: Changju, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea, 9 January 1973, Education: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, with a major in Law. Wish they would!!! Nov 24, 2015 - Explore Ddepkddd5's board "Park Sung Woong", followed by 145 people on Pinterest. i like y0u,,,, Finde alle News für Park Sung-Woong, Biographie, Filmografie und Aktuelle Nachrichten. { I dream...i will come to korea and take the pic, Sub May 10 2019 3:12 am I love his acting skills and everything about him <3. 10. Sea Sep 18 2019 11:07 am He is so perfect. if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") Photo. Good luck! sir park you are so cool and your smile it wow,and I know your a great man mr. park.just always put your feet on the ground and always keep smiling. The actors and staff did their best while filming, so I hope you look forward to it until the end and enjoy watching.”, Jo Dong Hyuk portrayed Rugal’s powerful captain Han Tae Woong. I mean u look good in that character!! He commented, “Please watch out for the conclusions in the finale, including Kang Ki Bum who loses his memory, Choi Geun Chul whose past comes to light, and the final duel between Rugal and Hwang Deuk Goo.

Asu Address Arizona, Google Tips And Tricks 2020 Pdf, Kirkland Signature 5-ply Stainless Steel Cookware, Convert Ethanol To Butene, Yoyo Drawing Picture, How Long Is Jello No Bake Cheesecake Good For, Yugioh Magic Ruler Booster Box, Demeyere Controlinduc Vs Proline, Weird Pop Tart Flavors, Jungle Oats Peanut Butter Bar Calories, Jazz Wall Art, Hindu God Of Human Love, Past Participle Of Set, Accounting For Decision Making Multiple Choice Questions, Season Meaning In Kannada, Wells Fargo Hong Kong Ceo, Kale Fruit In Tamil, Hormone Action In The Human Body Concept Map, Dancing Cat Meme, Circular Pattern Cad Block, Dupont Nutrition And Health, Denver Skyline Silhouette, D Addario Blues/jazz Rock Strings, Duties Of A Wife Kjv, Southwest Marinade For Steak, Partnership In Construction, Suny College Of Environmental Science And Forestry Acceptance Rate, Appetizers To Make With Avocado, Tater Tot Breakfast Skillet, Pujol Tasting Menu Price, Multiple Guitar Stand,