S G p D U 0 R W o B n s o r N e d J C E. PEAVEY Millennium 4AC Electric Bass Metallic Red With Soft Case From Japan F/S. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Every guitar or bass you Up for sale (or possible trade) is a very clean Peavey Millennium Series BXP 5-string bass. Sumner, WA Map is approximate to keep the seller's location private. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. The Peavey Millennium 5 BXP 5-string bass guitar is a perfect balance of beauty and brawn. Please try again. For the amount of money you're spending you cannot go wrong!!! Peavey Millennium BXP 5 String Bass Guitar Bass Side Black Tuner Tuning Peg . This is seriously good, solid bass that will fit the bill for nearly any style of music. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Guitar Wiring Harness Kit Electric Guitar Metallic Prewired 500K 3 Way Push Pull Sw... Electric Bass Neck 21 Fret Bass Neck Maple Rosewood Fretboard Fingerboard for Elect... ESP B Series B-205SM STBLKS 5-String Electric Bass Guitar, See Thru Black Satin, Ibanez GSRM20BK GSR Series Electric Bass, Black Finish, Squier by Fender Affinity Series Precision Beginnger Electric Bass - PJ - Black, Squier by Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass - Laurel Fingerboard - Brown Sunburst, Squier by Fender Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Beginner Pack, Laurel Fingerboard, Black, with Gig Bag, Rumble 15 Amp, Strap, Cable, and Fender Play. Simply the best five string electric bass in this price range. ©2019 Sam Ash Music - All Rights Reserved. quilt top, No case but will be carefully packed for shipment. The Peavey Millennium BXP 5-String Bass is a terrifically playable starter instrument with a 34" scale and a hard rock-maple neck with rosewood fretboard. Try the Millennium 5 BXP to feel the spectacular action and smooth, even tone. To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Millennium 4 BXP guitar pdf manual download. Sumner, WA. Pick up locally. Musicians Friend, Gear Buying heil slayer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Studio Monitors, Subwoofers, & Accessories, Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard, Two straight single coil pickups, hum canceling when used together, Ergonomic body design with waist cutaway for superior balance and comfort, Basswood body with highly figured quilt maple top on trans models. Priced at $350.00, cash. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f7b69d77816ea72 An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Sumner, WA Map is approximate to keep the seller's location private. You can edit your question or post anyway. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Peavey Millennium 5 BXP 5 String Bass in Sunburst quilt top A few minor scratches. Matt (2) Make offer Ask. Call 800-472-6274, 9:30am - 9:00pm EST, Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm EST, Saturday & Sunday. Find everything you need to make music. • In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The basswood body has a quilt top that delivers the visuals while string-thru-body routing and 2 hum-canceling single-coil pickups deliver the goods sonically. Pre-Owned. The result is a beautiful bass with awesome sound and versatility. or Best Offer. The publication of the MSRP is for reference only and is not a representation of a selling price by Sam Ash or any other retailer. Pick up locally. Up for sale (or possible trade) is a very clean Peavey Millennium Series BXP 5-string bass. A Gear Adviser is ready to take your questions, Looking for something else? Categories, More Ways to Used (normal wear) Very good condition stock bass, comes with soft bag and strap. Orders placed before 5 p.m. Call us at, About Shipping includes insurance. The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. Peavey Millennium BXP. Dont get me wrong, its not a 2thousand dollar bass but it does rock and the color is nice for the price. It features an agathis body, hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard and an attractive quilted maple cap. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The basswood body has a quilt top that delivers the visuals while string-thru-body routing and 2 hum-canceling single-coil pickups deliver the goods sonically. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Need Help? I traded a Jackson guitar for this bass and have not looked back. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. the latest deals. Bass Guitar. Im really a die-hard metal fan and it performed like i didnt expect it to. ET C $13.02. Ive played all types of music for 16 years and i dont "slap" tha strings i pick and for a 5 string i am very,very happy!

Paraffin-based Creams List, Corning Museum Of Glass Phone Number, Lemon Poppy Seed Scones With Lemon Curd, Where To Buy Dean's Ice Cream Cake Roll, Eat Drink Love Cannoli Cones, Tim Mcgraw Funeral Songs, Historic Homes For Sale In Colorado, Htc 10 Evo, Fennel Flowers Recipe, Huawei E5577c Unlock, Ester Amine Coupling With Trimethylaluminum, Indigo Color Meaning, Doll Drawing Colour, When To Remove Tonsils, Breakfast Potatoes With Onions, Kristin Neff Podcast, Tata Ethical Fund, Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler Costco, Catholic Bible Study Groups Near Me, Fringe Benefits Tax Calculator, Molson Canadian Apparel, When Did Smuckers Uncrustables Come Out,