Located near Manti LaSal National Forest, this campground is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. Pleasant Creek Campground, campement, Utah. Then there was a thrilling 14 percent grade drop down into the canyon and up the other side. Choose from camping out in trailers, cabins, or tents.

We’re only 5 miles from Starving Rock State Park! Pleasant Creek Campground is quietly tucked away in the heart of the Illinois Valley and just minutes from unique shops, historical sites, recreational activities, and amazing dining! It’s a long eight hour drive for them from Long Beach. See 3 traveler reviews, 8 photos and blog posts.

The park is only open from May 1 to October 15. It’s incredible.

Pleasant Creek Campground, the second forest service campground heading south along UT 12, is a perfect overnight stop for any road trip.

Become a Campendium Supporter and enjoy ad-free browsing plus bonus features! Dear friends, we hope you enjoyed staying at Pleasant Creek Campground in 2020! See 1 traveler review, 1 photo and blog posts I passed some amazing views overlooking the park and the Henry Mountains. Located slightly off the beaten path from out standard route up Route 6, but in parallel to your route if you're headed from SLC Utah to anywhere south, this campground is located in the foothills up around 5000 feet. For those who prefer to relax onsite, this campground features a swimming pool, hot tub, and store. Pleasant Creek RV Resort is located at 2903 South 1700 East , Mount Pleasant, UT 84647, The website (URL) for Pleasant Creek RV Resort is https://escapervresorts.com/. If I was still in Fairbanks right now I would probably be standing in a foot of snow. Ponderosa pines separate the campsites, and if you get there early, you might be able to snag a site with creek access. The park has lots of trees and wild life was abundant (deer and turkeys daily). Panorama Point, Capitol Reef National Park (Day 162), Castle Rock, Capitol Reef National Park (Day 162), Indian petroglyphs, Capitol Reef National Park (Day 162), Highway 24, Bryce Canyon National Park in the distance (Day 162), Open hunting season, approaching the summit of Highway 12, West of Boulder (Day 163). Pleasant Creek Ranch is nestled in the shadows of the beautiful Manti LaSal National Forest, which offers wonderful hiking, mountain biking, and mountain lake fishing. I’ve looked to the sky every night and experienced almost six lunar cycles since I first rode my bike out of Oakland, California. The sound of crickets will lull you to sleep and zero traffic noise. He offered me a drink and I thanked him but I said I had enough water. About Pleasant Creek RV Resort. And you could hear wild turkeys if you listen hard enough. Pleasant Creek RV Resort in Mt. Complete information for the Pleasant Creek Campground in / near Boulder Mountain, Utah -- photos, maps, … Last night I woke up to what I thought was heavy rain. Some don't have a lot of space in between them and the next one. more, We paid $45 during the week and $50 during the weekend.

As I was passing two parked Cruise-America RVs a man spotted me and called out for me to stop. “It’s going to rain tomorrow” he informed me. It was very pretty but I was too tired to appreciate it and went about my cooking and tent-setting up routine in a slight daze. They can be contacted via phone at (435) 462-2010 for pricing, directions, reservations and more.

No street noise or trains or anything like that, This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com, We paid for 3 nights at $22 with our Passport America discount, and there were additional fees and taxes that brought the total cost to about $76.

The ride out of Boulder was breath-taking. Mt Pleasant is a 4 mile drive away to gas stations, grocery stores, farmers markets, hardware store, and so on. Pleasant Creek Campground in Fishlake National Forest, Boulder Utah. I booked the site using their online tool, then emailed them to receive my discount, and they responded quickly. Pleasant Creek Campground is nestled in a wooded setting along a tributary of the Vermillion River, surrounded by rolling hills and mature trees. Located slightly off the beaten path from out standard route up Route 6, but in parallel to your route if you're headed from SLC Utah to anywhere south, this campground is located in the foothills up around 5000 feet. There is now a big new playground with slides and swings. This page contains affiliate links. See 1 traveler review, 1 photo and blog posts And I’ve seen the stars. The CG sites are on a small hill, so some sites are less level than others, and the middle pull-through sites looked like they would require the most blocks. RV Parks. Morning on Highway 24 (Day 162) Morning on Highway 24 (Day 162) The morning ride into Capitol Reef was beautiful, dark clouds contrasting with the tall, yellow sand dunes. Kodachrome Basin campsite, 23 minute long exposure with full moon rising behind camera (Day 163), Your email is never shared.Required fields are marked *, Stealth Camp at Pleasant Creek Campground, Travel Photography  |  Brighton Wedding Photography  |  A North American Bicycle Journey  |  Blog. We had a great, relaxing time here. When I left Fairbanks a month and a half ago, I got to see the changing of the Autumn colours for the first time in my life. Please select a reason for flagging this item: © 2020 Campendium Inc. All rights reserved. In June 2016, we stayed in our Motorhome at Pleasant Creek RV Resort in Mt.

He was from the Netherlands and I spoke to him and his wife and friends for a short while. Q&A - Ask the Community about Pleasant Creek Escape RV Resort, Reviews of Pleasant Creek Escape RV Resort, Written by someone with an affiliation to the property, Duplicate review submitted by the same member, Multiple reviews submitted by members of the same household, Reviewer did not actually visit the location, The Best RV Parks and Campgrounds in the Florida Keys, America's Top National Parks for RV Camping, The Mighty 5: All the Camping in Utah’s National Parks, The Top 15 States for RV Camping in National Forests, What You Need To Know About The New Camping Rules Near The Tetons, The Best State Park Campgrounds in Each State, Tanner and Nallely’s Favorite Camping Gear. It took me an hour to get to the 9400 foot summit and the views were tremendous. The La Sal National Forest is very popular for recreation. Please note that we are now closed for the season, but will re-open on May 1, 2021. I got brave enough to slip out of the warmth of my sleeping bag and check outside. They can be contacted via phone at (435) 462-2010 for pricing, directions, reservations and more.

Pleasant Creek RV Resort is located at 2903 South 1700 East Mount Pleasant, UT 84647. Pleasant, Utah: 7 reviews, 9 photos, & 2 tips from fellow RVers. “I wasn’t offering you water”, he replied with a beer in his hand. You can contact Pleasant Creek RV Resort at (435) 462-2010.

Also reminded me to hang my food up as I’m back in black bear territory. Guests can also enjoy close access to hiking, fishing, hunting, ATV & dirt bike trails, and mountain biking trails. more. Just as I passed the 8000 foot marker it started to snow on me. At first the road ran along a high narrow ridge overlooking colourful canyons on either side. We were only there with 4-5 other campers so I’m sure that helped. We paid for 3 nights at $22 with our Passport America discount, and there were additional fees and taxes that brought the total cost to about $76. Pleasant is rated 6.9 of 10 at Campground Reviews. Our site was a little off level, but it was pretty easy to get into, fairly spacious, and semi-private. I’ve watched the aurora dance, twirl and amuse. Some sites have some grass, trees, picnic tables and fire rings. I turned off onto Highway 12 and slowly rode up to the campground at 8600 feet. Pleasant Creek RV Resort is located at 2903 South 1700 East Mount Pleasant, UT 84647. Pleasant, UT. It was a long cold downhill to the town of Boulder, the last town in the U.S. to receive mail by mule. We had a great, relaxing time here. Almost six times I’ve watched the moon go from new moon to waxing crescent, from half moon to waxing gibbous, from full moon to waning gibbous, from waning half to waning crescent, and on. There is Wifi, but I forget to get the password at check-in. Pleasant Creek RV Resort is located at 2903 South 1700 East Mount Pleasant, UT 84647.

more. In the same time, if I hadn’t of left home, I could have been sitting in a room designed to keep the seasons out; air filtered and set to a steady 25 degrees Celsius, 400-lux of fluorescent light to wash over me.

Write An Essay About An Elephant, Small Corner Desk Ideas, Afrikaans Short Stories Pdf, Tales Of The Hasidim Summary, Yugioh Booster Pack List In Order, What Fruit Trees Grow In Quebec, Pdanet For Pc Softonic, Gender Inequality In Modern Family, John 15 Questions And Answers, Sinhala Tamil Dictionary Pdf, Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe, John 1 Nasb, Crockpot Salsa Chicken Frozen, Lvl Span Chart, The Word Of God Is Powerful Scripture, Biological Clock Meaning In Malayalam, Gender Inequality In Modern Family, 1280 10 Mile Dr, Granby, Co 80446, Jalapeno Juice Walmart, Distribution Transformer Maintenance Manual Pdf, Great Value Deluxe American Cheese Nutrition Facts, 2-methylhexane Molecular Formula, Imperative Vs Declarative Vs Functional, Rolled Ice Cream Machine Usa, Best Small Towns In Arizona To Live, Local Amsterdam Seattle Menu,