Dear Lord, I love my Mom so much but it is so sad to see the way that she has been losing her memory over the last months, and is getting to the point where she is becoming so confused that she often does not remember our names or even recognize who we are. Father, I trust in you to give me guidance and show me the way, and in the moment I should forget something Lord, please show me the things I need to see and help me to remember the things I need to remember. May the angel of Your presence encamp around him and may he feel You every closer to himself in his advancing years – in Jesus name we pray. Heavenly Father, it is so hard to come to terms with the realization  that our loved ones have been struck down with some sort of dementia or loss of memory. This is my desire for Your child. Submit Prayer Request. I trust Your word and ask that in Your goodness and grace You will help address this memorization issue speedily – and I will give You all the praise and glory. Show me why I am unable to recall to memory things that I have learned and help me also to overcome this memorization problem. Lord, I know that You are able to correct this memory loss – but if there is something that You want to show through it or teach me.. Give them wisdom to know what to do and the grace to face the future with confidence – knowing that through it all.. You have promised to never leave them nor forsake them. We pray that You would draw very close to all who are suffering memory loss at this time, and we pray that You would touch the inner reaches of their heart and mind and give them the special comfort and precious peace that only comes from You. Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, 3 Signs God Is Preparing You For A New Season, What it Means to Be Still as God Fights Your Battles, Overcoming the Pressure to Compromise God’s Word. We pray that they might find You to be their ever-present help in time of trouble and know Your presence with them – each moment of the day. How prayer can improve your brain power and expand your memory. I come against every effort of the enemy to introduce confusion into the mind of Your child. Supply each one with Your sufficient grace and may they discover through this experience an intimacy with You that they might otherwise have missed – this we ask in Jesus name, Loving Lord, we ask You to hear our prayer for those with Alzheimer’s disease and pray that You would grant them You perfect peace in their heart and a loving and secure environment in which to live, where they can be properly cared for, cherished and looked after in a safe and secure environment - with dignity and human respect. Family Trips to the “Out of the Ordinary”, Prayer For Those Suffering From Depression, Write For Us – Christian Guest Post – Food Guest Post, Woman of God - A Place For The Christian Woman. Thank You for the blessed hope that we have in You, and the glorious day when You have promised to wipe away all our tears from our eyes and heal all our pain. It must be traumatic to begin to realise that ones memory is beginning to fail and heart-rending for those that are left to care and support their loved ones with dementia, through their process of physical and mental degeneration. Meditate on these promises. You are a faithful God. If you ever have those moments when your brain goes blank trying to remember a name or a word, welcome to the club. We pray for all who are having to go through this painful experience, and the grief and loss they feel, as the one they loved so dearly has become estranged and distant from them. It is so hard Lord to see my dad starting to become so forgetful and seems to be losing his memory, and I pray that in Your grace and mercy You would show us what to do to prevent this from advancing any further.. and even to reverse the problem. Pour Your love and grace into the hearts of all those that are affected by dementia and memory loss, and we pray that You would supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory. May we grow to be more and more like You. Prayer: How to use your prayer time for both spiritual growth and improved memory. How I praise and thank You for that blessed hope.. but in the meantime I ask that You would give us all the grace and patience to love my precious mother through her failing memory and may Your joy and peace remain in her heart. Meditating on the Word of God alone is enough to sharpen your mind and flood it with joy and assurance. This we ask in Jesus name, Prayer For Accident Victim With Memory Loss, Prayer For Our Loved Ones With Memory Loss, Prayer For Those With Short Term Memory Loss. Womanofgod.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. Let Your goodness and mercy be all that they can think about. As Your servant David boldly declared, help your child keep Your Word in their heart so that they can live above sin. I pray that You would draw very close to him throughout both the day and the night-time hours. A Prayer For Memory Loss . All I ask you to do is to agree with me as I pray and we seek our Heavenly Father regarding prayers for memory.

Reese's Pieces Uk, French Chocolate Tart Recipe, Grey Sleeper Sofa Sectional, Mlx90614 Infrared Temperature Sensor, Nespresso Vertuo Next De'longhi, Dukan Diet Benefits, Shin Ramyun Spicy, Best French Cheese, Indigo Vs Blue, Daniela Soto-innes Net Worth, Google Classroom Templates, All-clad D3 Tri Ply Stainless Steel Helper Set, Maternity Maxi Dress Canada, Honda Dream Yuga 110, Pound Shop Cakes, Japanese Swiss Roll, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Specs, St Botolph Church, Calphalon Premier Space Saving Nonstick 8-piece Set, What Does A Gallon Of Water Weigh, Types Of Metonymy, Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow Luxury Plush Gel Pillow,