Let me know if you try it! I baked them in a mini muffin tin and coated it with coconut oil. I’m so glad you enjoyed this one! Didn’t have the pastry flour so used 1c whole wheat and 1/2c all purpose white I’m finally back in Chicago after two weeks of travel and am SO excited to get back in the kitchen and develop summer recipes for you. Love this recipe! No need to spray and they don’t stick! I also used regular yogurt instead of greek because I didn’t have any greek on hand which made the batter maybe a little more runny but no problem with that either. AMBITIOUSKITCHEN is my favorite new source for fabulous , healthy , beautiful food! Love these as mini muffins! So: I made it with oatmeal and dates instead of wheat. Thanks Julia! Not doing so can ruin the mixture. I do Weight Watchers and we go by calories, sat. What a delicious little treat! So very moist and delicious. I love baking with bruised bananas and have so many muffin recipes but this might become my go to recipe now cause they are delicious and don’t have much sugar either which I love! I continue to love this recipe! My go-to muffin recipe. I buy bananas just to get over-ripe so i can make these weekly! lol, Hi Alyssa! However, learn from my mistake and don’t use paper liners – they stick to the paper and you loose out on getting to eat 1/4 of the deliciousness . , I made these with my little boys yesterday and they were a HUGE hit – so delicious and they felt like they were getting a treat and I felt great knowing they were pretty healthy – we made mini muffins for lunch boxes and they only took 10 minutes to cook – will definitely be making these again and again! My mom would love these for mothers day! This recipe is a keeper! Please tell me the exact amount of mashed banana? I tried this recipe out just swapping almond flour for whole wheat, but they didn’t come out right. I would strongly recommend raw sugar or even better, Stevia. Let me know in the comments below! They’re packed with protein thanks to greek yogurt and are naturally sweetened with only honey and bananas — okay and a few chocolate chips because chocolate chips deserve to be in every diet out there. Can I use regular whole wheat flour or all purpose flour? Nothing ever sticks! hi i tried to read most comments but wondering if these are freezeable as i have 9 bananas i need to use thank you. This is the only banana muffin recipe you'll ever need! This one was so simple, (I also thank the help of my Vitamix blender – life changing) and while I’m usually not the best at baking, I followed this exactly and the muffins came out AMAZING! Maybe the recipe needs more oil? Is there a substitute for bananas? Will be making again this weekend. I’m eating these as I type and they are fabulous. Thank you! I was wondering if you can tell me what the saturated fat would be per serving of these muffins? If I’m making mini-muffins- how long should I cook them for? So I changed these up a lot (even though they sounded delicious as written) because I wanted to boost nutrition and I didn’t really focus on calories. I have an allergy to all grains and nuts. I cannot wait to make these! Hmmm that’s a great question. Instead of the whole wheat flour I used a homemade grain-free flour blend. I used coconut flour and threw in a couple tablespoons of flax seed. I’m lactose intolerant! I’ve been looking for a recipe like this for a while, and now I make it nearly every week! So glad the family enjoyed these! I’ve made these so many times & they are fantastic!!! I cooked your quinoa flour pancakes recipe for my toddler so many times now. Ingredients:eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'mensjournal_com-under_first_paragraph','ezslot_3',159,'0','0'])); Make It: If I choose to make the recipe into a loaf, about how much longer should it bake? So glad that they’re kiddo-approved . Hi! I’m so happy you’re loving the recipes here such a great snack for the whole family! Divide batter evenly into muffin tin, sprinkle each muffin with a few more chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Oh my goodness these are incredible! And yes, a dairy free yogurt will work as well. Safe to say my muffin obsession started with these babies. Hi all ! The greens make the batter really green and chocolate protein powder tones it down to an earthy brown. Do you know what the saturated fat would be. 3. They were the result of me always trying to make something new for my mom for breakfast. I completely forgot the honey and stretched the batter out to make 18 mini(ish) muffins and they are pure perfection!! Even hubby approves and he’s usually a fan of things that are a little less on the healthy side haha Do you mean stevia sugar substitute or liquid stevia? This is definitely my absolute favorite one . But noted on that for future recipes (and the riper the banana the sweeter the recipe will be ). They didn’t rise and the consistency is mushy. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Those add-ins sound amazing! Made a few substitutions: white ap flour instead of whole wheat,silken tofu instead of yogurt, lactaid instead of almond milk and I doubled the recipe. They were amazing! (per muffin). They even thaw out of the freezer really well. I made them into minis and cooked for 10 min. 1/2 cup should be good. Thank you for the recipe. I love putting greek yogurt in recipes to boost protein. You could try using 3/4 cup and then adding 3 extra eggs, but I’m not positive that it would work. Flours are not interchangeable – sorry! Thank you in advance. These are just as delicious as another favorite of ours – greek yogurt chocolate chip muffins. I did tell her when I was blending that they were for St Patrick’s day lol but she didn’t notice anything color wise after baking. I had a blood analysis and that learned me that I am intolerant for milk (only cows-), bananas and wheat, corn, porksmeat . These will become a staple! My family and I love them. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas, life & passion for food & family , Monique! Not sure. xo. Very impressed, i’m a terrible baker and these were simple, healthy and came out perfect! I have made so many different banana bread/muffin recipes and this one is definitely one of the very best! Great for a quick and easy breakfast with some peanut butter for me and nutella and sprinkles for the kiddo! Such a great go-to muffin . I baked for 10, rotated the trays, baked for 10 more, and then added another 3 to be safe.

Acetic Acid Formula, Delmar Online Training Simulation: Electricity, To Whom Meaning In Telugu, Ephesians 6 Niv, How To Help Someone With Schizophrenia Who Refuses Treatment, Aster Pharmacy Near Me, Heinz Bbq Sauce Kansas City, Propeller Meaning In Urdu, Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry, Dillon Reservoir Activities, Philippians 1:6 Nkjv, Spirituality Daily Devotional Books, College Of The North Atlantic - Prince Philip Drive, Dizziness Meaning In Kannada, Custom Quote Board, Mile High Dispensary Promo Code, Palace Of Agamemnon Chest, Finnish Bible Online, Clementine Vs Mandarin, Dark Coral Color Code, Morrigan Goddess Symbols, Pros And Cons Of Biotechnology, Glucosamine Hydrochloride Weight Gain, Premium Wine Kit, White Wine Chicken Marinade Baked, How To Do Your Eyebrows For The First Time,