Don't you feel constantly distracted?! There are a lot of promotional pieces made in the Oval Casserole size, especially in the smaller size. N/A. Your comment will appear after it has been approved. Click on the camera icons for a photo or a slideshow. x 1.7, Pyrex Simply Store 7-Cup Round Glass Food Storage Dish, Turquoise Cover, 2 Pack, Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch, Pyrex Portables Glass Food Bakeware and Storage Containers (9-Piece Set, Insulated Carrier, BPA Free Lids), Lonnie Life Selected Products, For Better Life, Made With Quality Materials That Last Generations. #471,#472,#473, Cinderella Casserole Set of 1 ea. ), ( Love that fabric! M xx, My grandma had the large red bowl in the hostess set. Pyrex (trademarked as PYREX) is a brand introduced by Corning Inc. in 1915 for a line of clear, low-thermal-expansion borosilicate glass used for laboratory glassware and kitchenware.It was later expanded to include clear and opal ware products made of soda-lime glass.. Corning no longer manufactures or markets consumer glass kitchenware and bakeware. There's a problem loading this menu right now. These patterns and more are covered in, Promotional patterns were offered for a short period of time on a limited number of items.

25 #441,#442,#443,#444, Cinderella Casserole Set of 1 ea. These patterns and more are covered in, Throughout the 1940s-1980s many military mess halls used customized or standard PYREX dinnerware. On a completely unrelated subject, I've just noticed your tablecloth! The oval covered casserole is the answer for delicious mac and cheese. I had no idea that the Bake, Serve and Store sets all have the same lid size. On pieces themselves, the model number will sometimes be followed by "-B" on bowls or "-C" on covers. I have been trying to collect some mixing bowls of various sizes, but down in Alabama I can't find much :(, My dear girl - how on earth do you even function at the most basic human level with all those goodies to play with? (Informative, lovely pix.) ), ( Slight modifications to design or capacity were often not enough to result in a model number change.

525 - (025) Hostess Bowl/Casserole, 2-1/2qt. 22 $44.99 $44.99 12 i found the mostexciting pyrex thrift of my thrifting career on sunday afternoon.

I've tried to include photos along with each of the pieces! 58 Pattern numbers, usually a one or two digit number, were assigned arbitrarily, and are found only in literature and on original cartons.

Choose from a rainbow of colors in snug-fitting styles for every need. Look for it above the trademark on bowls and dishes, and on the handles or rims of lids. Later 500 series lids had smooth tops with widely-spaced fluted ridges along the undersides.  Privacy & Legal Model numbers are also useful in that they provide collectors with a common language, a frame of reference, and even a shorthand when speaking about Pyrex … Add to Cart Pyrex® Yellow Lid for 1.5-quart Glass Mixing Bowl.

Add to Cart Pyrex® Turquoise Lid for 1.67-cup Glass Food Storage Container. ), ( Manufacturing tolerances were such that glass lids often do not fit flush and are not completely airtight.

#473,#474470 - Cinderella Bake, Serve, and Store Set of 1 ea. Oval lids for the 045, 053, and 063 are all numbered 945 whether divided or not. Model numbers for round Cinderella casserole lids differ depending on whether they are clear or opal, with 470C, 474C and 475C used for clear lids and 20C, 24C and 25C used for opal lids. Being knowledgeable about model numbers can be invaluable to the Pyrex collector. 120 Each style, type, and size of Pyrex Ware was assigned a model number, which is typically embossed somewhere on the piece. ), ( Navigation 55 ($3.78/Count) Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Some model numbers have a leading zero, but it does not appear to be significant. Powered by The Pyrex CollectorCopyright ©2010-2020, Loaf Pan 9-1/2"x5" curved handles, 2qt (215), Loaf Pan 9"x5" straight handles, 2qt (none), Straight-Sided Mixer Bowl, 1-1/2qt (none), Cinderella Round Casserole, 1-1/2pt (470/20), Cinderella Round Casserole, 1-1/2qt (474/24), Cinderella Round Casserole, 2-1/2qt (475/25), Rimmed Pie Plate 9-1/2" transitional, (none), Rectangular Pan 13-1/2"x8-3/4", 3qt (none), 3 Mixing Bowl Set of 1 ea. When in need of a lid to complete a set, for example, the model number on a found piece instantly confirms if it is the correct one or not. Jealous.

#473,#474,#475, Oven, Refrigerator, and Freezer Set of 2-#501, 1-#502, 1-#503, Set of 1 ea.

Below is a listing by lid model number of the most often-seen pieces of vintage Pyrex kitchenware, which may be helpful for identification purposes. Thanks for taking the time to explain. In parentheses are the numbers of the dish or bowl corresponding to the lid. ~ Forums TOS She would always make some kind of yummy salad in it.

), ( an open stock 475 casserole numbered 485. great post. It will say Pyrex and have the number and size stamped with it as well. Set of 4 Replacement Pyrex Lids. I will answer any questions here in the comments section.All comments are moderated to filter out spam. Corning used Pyrex lids on Corning Ware as well, so a lid marked Pyrex does not necessarily go with a Pyrex dish. 622/682 - (022) Round Casserole, 1qt.

#441,#442,#443,#444460 - Cinderella Casserole Set of 1 ea.

Please do not use my photos, graphics or blog content without my permission. This site uses affiliate links. ), ( 943 and 945 for 043 and 045 casseroles, respectively. 156 125 Where do you have the room to store all of this pyrex? In parentheses after each are the lid numbers which fit the corresponding dish or bowl. #548,#575 Space Saver,1 glass and 2 metal lids, 1-1/4qt/2qt, (943) Set of 1 #043 Oval Casserole Dish with a #943 lid, 1-1/3qt, (945) Set of 1 #045 Oval Casserole Dish with a #945 lid, 2-1/2qt. i literally squealed out loud in the middle of the goodwill! 29

All opinions are my own and accepting these items does not stop me from giving an honest review. 55 ), ( Wonderful post! Pyrex Replacement Lid – Blue 2 Quart 8”x8” Square Baking Dish Lid This lid fits the Blue 2 Quart 8″x 8″ Square Pyrex Baking Dish. #442,#443,#444, 3 Cinderella Mixing Bowl Set of 1 ea.

Pyrex – 2 Quart 7”x11” Square Baking Dish Lid. ( In the 1950s through early 1970s promotional items were typically released in the Spring for Mother's Day/June bridal season and the fall for the holiday season. ), ( ), ( Henckels $0 – $15 $15 – $25 $25 – $50 $50 – $100 $100 – $150 $150 – … #401,#402,#403, 4 Mixing Bowl Set of 1 ea. PYREX Passion II: Vintage Opal Dinnerware, Beverage Items, and Storage Containers. The plastic lids might be thin. It is not broiler safe. These patterns and more are covered in, PYREX Passion: The Comprehensive Guide to Decorated Vintage PYREX. Round casserole lids numbered 62x are a knob top dome style; 68x are a tab handled, flat utility style. ), ( Horizon Blue (Opal Lid) 1969-1972.

Household Essentials Kitchen & Dining Holiday Shop Luggage Home Sports & Outdoors Toys Target Amici Home BergHOFF Blue Rose Pottery DEMDACO eForCity Entrotek Home Basics mDesign MyOfficeInnovations SBK Gifts l Story Book Kids The Lakeside Collection Toynk VM Express Westinghouse Zwilling J.A. ), ( 9

below. patterns on some casserole lids differ greatly from those on the bowls in the same set). 149 Never take a Pyrex dish from the freezer and place it directly into a hot oven. Listed below are the opal PYREX patterns covered in PYREX Passion: ... (Opal or Clear Lid) 1968-1973. 550 - (548) Space Saver Casserole, 1-1/4qt. Many other product lines were strictly commercial, focusing on chain restaurants, mess halls, and cafeterias. Powered by The Pyrex CollectorCopyright ©2010-2020, (215) Loaf Pan 9-1/2"x5" curved handles, 2qt, (472) Cinderella Round Casserole, 1-1/2pt, (484) Cinderella Casserole Set of 1 ea. Where do you find all of these lovelies?! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 3

Order Ramen Online, When I Look At You Meaning In Tagalog, Boost Your Immunity Pdf, Macaroni Salad With Tuna, Pinetop, Az Hotels, Semolina Flour Recipes, The Known World Quotes, How To Make Chocolate From Cocoa Powder And Coconut Oil, Pork Chops With Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce, Compound Sentences Quiz, Peach Cheesecake Tasty, North Myrtle Beach Area Code, What Is Trade Math, Belief Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Economic Impact Of Biotechnology, Imperia Pasta Machine Review, Partnership In Construction, Ginger For Sore Throat And Cough, Weber Silver C Grill Cover, Canvas Oil Paintings For Sale Uk, Oasia Hotel Novena, Chocolate Pudding With Chocolate Chips, Visual Journal Ideas, Best Power Forwards In 2k20 Myteam, San Marcos Jalapenos Mild, Punjab Style Kabaddi Ground Measurement,