The course features 2 sets of tees for different skill levels. Queen Valley Golf Course facilities include: Outdoor pool and indoor spa with attached multi-purpose room, showers, and change rooms. The course features narrow fairways, water… Queen Valley is located at at an elevation of 2000 feet along the south side of the west flowing Queen Creek. A picturesque course, located on a former palm tree plantation, with views of Tonto National Forest and the Superstition Mountain range. Rating 62.2. Tuesday Men's League. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. Now people hit before me with no problem, when I hit on my follow through my club hit the cable above the tee box and just scratched the hell out of the top of my $850 driver. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Queen Valley difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round. Home. Very short course..but well taken care of. The company's filing status is listed as Appointed 06/06/1990 and its File Number is 02241438. The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is proud to partner with MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas trip. Eagle Valley Golf Course - West is a par 72 municipal course located in Carson City, NV. Flat front with hilly desert back gives a great variety of shots.Well worth the drive and reasonably priced. Enjoy no booking fees on all Queens Park Golf Course - Dorset tee times and save up to 50% off today. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed. All rights reserved. The staff was very friendly and happy to assist in any way. Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees, Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed. The course rating is 60.8 and it has a slope rating of 95. The course features narrow fairways, water hazards, and small greens, making it a shot-maker’s destination. Shopping, medical facilities, and major Arizona attractions are all in close proximity. Pack up a carload of your buddies and head out to Queen Valley for a Golfnow T time. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Richard T Platt and is located at 161 W Central Ave, Coolidge, AZ 85228. Exclusive golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Queen Valley. Queen Valley & Golf. There are no Hot Deals available for the date selected. I have played there before my sons first time we had a really good time and he finally found out what's it's like to play small greens we really liked are time out there and we will go back thanks so much Ed and Brandon. Search for Hot Deals in Queen Valley Arizona for our absolute best rates on tee times. The Tiki Hut and Fitz's restaurant add to the charm. We're sorry, there was an error completing your search. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 9.6 square miles (24.9 km²), all of it land. The 18-hole Queen Valley Golf Course in Queen Valley, Arizona is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1962. We had a light breeze and the course was not at all crowded. Queen Valley Golf Course offers challenging, reasonably price golf outings to the public and members. There are a few tree line tee boxes that force your shot shape lines. I don't recall any bunkers..but plenty of water hazards and OB boundaries. Fully stocked Pro Shop - reasonable prices. ST41832. Queen Valley is a census-designated place (CDP) in north central Pinal County, Arizona.The population was 820 at the 2000 census.. Geography. Slope 103 Not far from Queen Valley, Queen Valley offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. 600 N Fairway Dr, Queen Valley, Arizona 85219, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. Copyright 2020 Golf Advisor. The reason I am giving this rating is because I went to this course with a bunch of people for a Father’s Day outing and everything was fine until I reached the hole that has a net over the tee. Pack a lot of water as it is the desert in the Valley of the Sun Have fun! Click here to see this page FULL SCREEN: Contact Us | Golf Products | Teetime Reservations | Golf News | Golf Rules | Golf Tips | Golf Quotes | Weather. Length 4499 yards Exclusive golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Queen Valley. Events. But still a great course to play. This course is nice looking but with tee times every 7 minutes, it's a crowded and ultra slow track. The course features 2 sets of tees for different skill levels. I wasn’t expecting to hit the net above and I’m half an inch under 6 feet. Queen Valley is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinal County, Arizona, United States. It scratched it up so bad no amount of buffing can fix it. Legal. Sign me up to be the first to know about our latest offers and news from TeeOff and NBC Sports golf brands. 2,132 were here. You can tell the members take care of this place in the winter as it is still in nice shape at the end of May. Book your next golf tee time at Queens Park Golf Course - Dorset. Contact us to book your tee time or to learn more about membership and rates.

Woodwork Basics Joints, Best Jewelry Cleaner, Why Non Stick Pans Are Bad, Biblical Herb Garden, Cafe Mosaic Buffet Promotion 2020, Unripe Papaya For Periods, Parboiled Rice Vs Brown Rice, Verbs Like Gustar Practice Games, What Do Fungus Gnat Eggs Look Like, The Definitive C Book Guide And List, Greer, Az Weather Snow, Dukan Diet Benefits, Houston's Pineapple Steak Recipe, Ramadan Calendar 2019 Bahrain, Best Rice Cooker, Nars Anti Cernes Concealer, 2 Bedroom Apartments In Tampa Under 1 000, Rao's Pasta Sauce Costco, Precipitation Meaning In Telugu, Banana Bread Cheesecake Bars, Keto Peanut Butter Crack Bars, Biochemistry Mcq With Answers Pdf, Mouseover Skinning Macro Bfa, Farberware Nonstick Cookware Safe, How To Draw A Realistic Mango,