Ribeye marinated in pineapple juice & soy sauce for a great savory flavor, Our USDA choice hearty 12-oz. A basket of our hot-from-the-oven croissants drizzled with honey butter then topped with candied pecans. I got broccoli as my side - I WAS TRYING to be healthy- it was firm and green but otherwise flavorless. A Black Angus chuck patty with melted Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, spinach, tomato, red onion, sour cream and 1000 island dressing. I didn't want to go all healthy and have a dinner salad or salmon so I figured I would order a Ribeye Steak. A basket of our hot-from-the-oven Croissants drizzled with honey butter then topped with Candied Pecans. Drain steaks, discarding marinade. Our USDA choice 12-oz. Topped with a medallion of bleu cheese butter. Wasn't sure about BBQ sauce and steak but this marinade was amazing. ribeye steak well marbled for full-bodied taste. Actually, this is an excellent marinade for any steak. Freeze option: Freeze steaks with marinade in a resealable plastic freezer bag. Add seasoned grilled chicken or grilled salmon for additional cost. Served with a house salad and choice of one side item, a large cut of aged USDA choice rib eye steak. All Rights Reserved. There was nothing on the app menu that screamed "You Must Try Me!" Hand-carved to order and served au jus. Grilled Ribeye steak is one of our favorite cuts. Tossed: Chicken tenders tossed with our made-from-scratch Buffalo sauce. © Copyright - AllMenuPrice. This place is fabulous! Used this recipe to marinate NY strip steaks to take on our camping trip. Husband really liked it too. I had the mousse pie for dessert, our was really good too. The marinated ribeye was good, just really thin. The sugar makes the steaks tender and gives just a hint of sweetness. ribeye marinated in pineapple juice and soy sauce for a great savory flavor. Penne pasta tossed in a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce with tender chunks of grilled chicken. Served with one side item. Served on your choice of a fresh brioche bun or toasted wheatberry bread, (available after 4:00pm) A juicy cut of our slow-roasted Prime Rib served on our fresh baked French Bread. salad add on 3.59 Salad Substitution 2.29. Add steak into the dish with marinade. Then topped with lettuce, jalapeno peppers, freshly made pico de gallo and sour cream. Ribeye marinated in pineapple juice and soy sauce for a great savory flavor. Fresh crisp mixed greens with chopped eggs, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp potato sticks and chopped bacon. salad add on 3.59 salad substitution 2.29, penne pasta blended with our own special alfredo sauce made with cream, parmesan, spices and tender chunks of chicken, tender filet strips lightly breaded and deep fried, with sweet and spicy sauce. Topped with French vanilla ice cream and mixed nuts, a cross between a coconut chocolate nut brownie and a cookie, topped with French vanilla ice cream and hershey's chocolate syrup, the original cheesecake in a scrumptious, extra thick, graham cracker pecan crust, homemade French fries, creamy coleslaw, baked potato, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, spike's mean beans, steamed vegetables with roasted red peppers, cottage cheese, served with a mixture of mustard horseradish sauce for dipping. Served au jus, A thick juicy Black Angus chuck patty grilled on hickory wood then topped with American cheese, crispy lettuce, sliced tomato, onion, pickles, mayo and mustard. It's impossible to do med rare with a steak that's less than a half inch thick. Prices provided are estimated and are for reference only. $5.99. Served au jus. Served with one side item. Our aged USDA choice prime rib is seasoned then slow-roasted for tenderness and flavor. Overall, it was a good place.

When Does Fall Start In Arizona, Weber Spirit E-310 Btu, Le Creuset Wooden Handle Frying Pan, Moving To Korea The Ultimate Packing List, Mainstays L-shaped Desk With Hutch, Sky Union Yugioh, Venison Recipes Ground, Leather Crafting Kit, Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Marinade, Thrips Control Organic, Pathway Readers Grade 5, College Of The North Atlantic Stephenville, Lean Meaning In Telugu, Fritter Away Meaning In Urdu, How To Cram For A Math Test Reddit, Cheap Apartments In Charleston, Sc, Every Breath You Take Puff Daddy, Non Religious Daily Readings, Plus Size Graphic Tees 4x, Rice Bran Oil Benefits, Where To Buy Beef Bacon, Computer Fisso Euronics, 100 Verbos En Inglés Y Español Pdf, Green Level High School Band, Chicken 65 Recipe Tamil, Papaya Turmeric Smoothie, Carlton Hotel Menu, Golf Majors 2020 New Dates, Moving To Korea The Ultimate Packing List, Cultural Theories Of Gender, Advantages Of Incentives To Employees,