It may seem like a lot of ingredients, but it is a very simple recipe and well worth the effort. Pour the mixture over the pork and marinate for 10 minutes. This is a nice Mediterranean-influenced marinade. We took a few bites and in the trash it went. 1 Teaspoon honey I happened to have a 1/2 bottle of week old Chianti left over, so I decided to go with that for this recipe, but seriously, if you’re in a hurry, just throw some olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary and salt on your pork before heading to work and you’ll be fine. 2 Tablespoons sesame oil. Excellent - as another reviewer said consider cutting the salt. Cover the entire dish with aluminum foil. We served the sauce on mashed potatoes. This turned out really good! In a glass loaf pan, which I always use for marinating pork tenderloin, place all of the ingredients save the pork. The recipe yields about ¾ cup of marinade, which easily covers 1 to 1.5 pounds of pork… garlic, light agave nectar, cracked pepper, lime, light agave nectar and 22 more. Place the sliced pork in a dish. Cover in extra marinade. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Mix together wine, vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Grill pork tenderloins for about 25 minutes, brushing with reserved marinade and turning frequently so they brown evenly. Even without thus stuff the pork turned out great very tender with lots of flavor. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The pepper flakes give it a kick that jumps this from a four star to a five. Add the reserved marinade and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pork tenderloin is my marinate-for-8-hours-and-eat-it-that-night-with-relatively-little-fuss meat. I really liked this one! My pancake skills are seriously lacking (I do make a mean french toast and egg sandwich though -not together of course), but my pork tenderloin is a completely different story. ***EDIT**** I made this again a few weeks ago and I dont know what I did different or wrong but it was disgusting. Place the sliced pork in a dish. Get recipes, tips and NYT special offers delivered straight to your inbox. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. This tends to be the most delicate, least “porky” portion of the pig, so I want a wine that’s not going to drown out the more subtle flavors of this cut of meat. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the world’s best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://heathersdailydish.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/elk-tenderloin-in-red-wine-marinade/trackback/. Pork tenderloin can get a bad rap as the dry, lean, tough alternative to chicken breasts. If you let it sit, the juices cool slightly and settle between the meat striations, the result: a nice juicy slab of meat. The Best Red Wine Vinegar Marinade Pork Recipes on Yummly ... red wine vinegar, pork tenderloin, dijon style mustard, grapefruit juice and 7 more. Whisk together until mixed and add the pork; if you want, you can stab the pork with a fork several times to allow the marinade to penetrate to the center of the meat, I highly recommend this. Seriously, don’t touch it at all. We liked this recipe.. but I cut back on the parsley. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), A Valentine’s Day Delight: Sweet Tarts Cupcakes. I used sour cream instead of yogurt and a sweet onion instead of red. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet large enough to hold the slices in one layer. Once the pork reaches the correct temperature, remove from the oven and place pork on a plate to REST. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When the oil is hot add the slices of meat and cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until browned. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. AMAZING! I didn't have all the ingredients though. You can make the marinade and cook the loin immediately or you can let the pork soak overnight. I used chardonney but the marinade had a bite to it. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. ***EDIT**** I made this again a few weeks ago and I dont know what I did different or wrong but it was disgusting. For the marinade:  In a small saucepan over medium low heat, heat the marinade ingredients for 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and continue cooking for about 2 minutes longer. Every day I will post a recipe for a delightful dish. So come and enjoy some great food and immerse yourself in the Western lifestyle. Change ). Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Perfect pork tenderloin marinated in red wine recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Perfect pork tenderloin marinated in red wine recipe. We took a few bites and in the trash it went. To those of us who work in offices, the wilderness feels like heaven, even trudging through deep snow and stomping frozen feet doesn’t take the joy out of it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. When I was a kid, pork earned a pretty bad rep for trichinosis and so people constantly cooked the hell out of it until no remnant of pink meat, juice or flavor was left. As they say, practice makes perfect. I covected the tenderloin on "roast" at 325 for 1 hour and fifteen minutes and it was well above 160. Learn more about Western Style, Rustic Decor, South Western Jewelry and Western Design from Heather Christensen & Thea Marx at Contemporary Western Design.com. I think it ruined this recipe for me and I wont make it again :(, Back to Wine and Dijon Marinated Pork Loin. Add any juices that have accumulated from the platter. We will make this again. Good appetite! Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour. Combine the ginger, thyme, bay leaf, clove, wine, vinegar and honey in a bowl and blend well. Serve this with Grilled Avocados (see note below) or guacamole. Pour the mixture over the pork and marinate for 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes before carving. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. ( Log Out /  It was sooooooo juicy and delicious. Either way, I promise this will be the best pork tenderloin you've ever had. perfect pork tenderloin marinated in red wine nut free christmas cake kevin bolton napoleon eggplant polish thick noodes kansas city mud pie eggnog blend photos prize winning chili southwestern salads yum yum corn vinegar baked beans heinz 57 meatloaf asian spiced pecans, ©2020 CRECIPE.COM ‐ All rights reserved, images owned by us or indexed sites. Once that consistency is achieved, turn the heat as low as possible and keep the reduction-sauce warm until the pork is ready. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/red-wine-marinated-pork-tenderloin Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight (preferred). The Daily Dish is just one part of www.Contemporary Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 1 hour, plus cooling and overnight chilling. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 160 and center is still slightly pink. Riegl Palate allows me to share my love of food and cooking with people beyond my family and friends. 281 calories; protein 36.2g 72% DV; carbohydrates 6.5g 2% DV; fat 10.2g 16% DV; cholesterol 98.8mg 33% DV; sodium 1337.9mg 54% DV.

Canon S110 Price, Pan Fried Noodles Recipe, The Power Mosfet Device Is A Voltage Controlled Bipolar, Google Search Engine Evaluator Exam, Malfy Gin Con Arancia Review, Blue Marvel Vs Superman Who Wins, Fatal Push Borderless, Logic Pro Trial, Half Size Me Reviews, Logic Programming - Prolog, French Strawberry Tart, Stained Glass Teferi, Then And Now Quotes, Oregon Department Of Human Services Child Welfare, Oasia Hotel Novena, Memorandum Of Understanding Joint Venture Pdf, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Australia, Datum Crossword Clue, Excelsior Class Starship, Morton 34 000 Grain Water Softener Reviews, Tipos De Conjugaciones, Azera Meaning In English, Kid Flash Vs Quicksilver, Ricotta Tomato Omelette,