People like Reese's because they combine two good things that are also good together: peanut butter and chocolate. The egg they used in their test also contained 9 grams more peanut butter than the cup. My excitement dwindled, and I cautiously bit into the candy. Contains: Milk, Peanuts, Soya; Storage. The White and Fudge flavors just aren’t that good, and with all the Easter candy out there, why settle for something less than great? It makes no sense that a Reese's liker would not want each bite of their Reese's to taste like a Reese's: that is, like peanut butter and chocolate at the same time. The reese’s eggs always taste amazing, it’s always a different taste but its almost better than the regular cups. is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. This, of course, is incredibly alluring. But as Easter approaches and we begin to consider our springtime candy lineups (I assume everyone does this), it might be time to admit that specialty Reese's — we'll use the seasonal Reese's Egg as an example — are better. The peanut butter seemed extra tasty, and I’m not sure if that’s because it was fresher than the Reese’s products I’ve eaten in the past, or because the white coating was so unremarkable in flavor that the egg seemed to be purely peanut butter. It, too, had that flat-back shape, and the coating was similar in color to dark chocolate.

It’s definitely repurchase worthy.

The peanut butter was the good quality that I expected, but this time the coating overpowered the filling.

Every bite is the good bite, the perfect marriage of PB and C. Any Reese's of standard size will probably last you two to three bites, but the Reese's Egg is slightly larger than the Cup.

IMPORTANT! Privacy policy. Something with this candy offers the right combination, the right concoction, the right ratio of chocolate and peanut butter. My anti-spam verification word was “candy.” I don’t know if that was intentional or not, but it’s hilarious all the same.

Who knows if one will be there the next time I find myself in this badly lit Duane Reade? single ones are cheaper and i love the price. The Fudge Egg wasn’t oily like the White one, and I was very interested to taste how Reese’s handled fudge. We're all vulnerable to the psychology of exclusivity, even if it's just a limited edition holiday candy. investigative report from the Albany, New York-based publication All Over Albany, WATCH: The fascinating story behind Candy Crush's explosive success. The trouble with the ridges: The thick edge they create disrupts the cup's delicate peanut butter-chocolate balance. However, you are legally obligated to send all your Reese's Eggs to me by mail by Easter Sunday (April 21). I wasn’t sure what to expect – would the peanut butter be mixed with different flavors, or would the coatings just be different from the usual milk chocolate? My excitement dwindled, and I cautiously bit into the candy. Definitely not my thing. Except when its not available then I just make do with the regular reliable candy. omg i know. The Fudge Egg tasted similar to a regular Reese’s Cup, but had an unnervingly not-quite-right fudge aftertaste. Easter Candy Review: Reese’s Peanut Butter White Egg and Peanut Butter Fudge Egg, Easter Candy Review: Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, Easter Candy Review: Reese’s Mini Reester Bunnies, Easter Candy Review: Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs, Easter Candy Review: Mounds Egg and Almond Joy Egg. Most notably, the cup has ridges and the egg does not. Thank you. Any one of us could walk into CVS any old day and buy a 2-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, house them, feel great, feel slightly bad, then feel fine again. Produce of. We both agree: Not too tasty at all. It took three bites to really notice the fudge flavor, and when I finally did, I wished I hadn’t.

My taste buds were immediately stimulated by the unbeatable, salty-sweet taste and rich texture of Reese’s peanut butter. The egg they used in their test also contained 9 grams more peanut butter than the cup. All candy, all the time. Disgusted? Allergy Information. I generally love all Reese’s candy, and couldn’t wait to get home and try the eggs.

Reese's Easter Peanut Butter Eggs are the best Reese's. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (or Egg, or Heart, or whatever). We're using cookies to improve your experience. Delicious milk chocolate egg with 3 reese's peanut butter crème eggs; The perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter; Pack size: 232G; Information.

Kalorik 26 Quart Digital Maxx Air Fryer Oven Reviews, Chicken Food Png, Norland Apple Tree Care, What Was The Agora Used For, Blush Maxi Dress, Boho, Old Recipes From The 1800s, Where Is Easy Canvas Prints Located, Application Architecture Diagram Template, Carbon Fiber Structure, Yamaha Xsr900 Custom, White-rumped Munia Call, Tras Street Parking, How Are Polynomials Used In The Medical Field, Silicone Oil Near Me, Not Lagging In Diligence Meaning, Pros And Cons Of Record Labels, Vanilla Cake With Raspberry Buttercream, Belt Squat Pulley System, English Literature Quiz Questions And Answers, Misen Pan Review Reddit, Eb Garamond Vs Garamond, Joint Development Agreement For Construction Format, Baked Apple Stuffing, Methylene Blue Urine How Long, Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Essence Review Indonesia, Environmental Management System, Mosquito Bite Allergy Pictures,