A rich and delicious chocolate cake with a whipped peanut butter frosting and mini Reese's peanut butter cups. Omg, I AM just going to be spreading peanut butter on the cake! Frost the top of the first cake with the Peanut Butter Frosting. Thanks for posting! Finely chop any remaining peanut butter cups and sprinkle them in the center. Keyword: *almost*. Use 1/4 of the buttercream to frost the first cake layer, top with a drizzle of melted peanut butter and a handful of chopped peanut butter cups. Once the cakes cooled, I wrapped them in plastic wrap and stuck them in the freezer overnight. The other two needed a decent amount longer in the oven. 9″ round cake pans – I have these Chicago cake pans and they hold up really well, even when I wash mine in the dishwasher. Ingredients Then layer the other half of the cake on top. I usually use regular whipping cream, but heavy whipping cream would work too. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar to the mixture and beat for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Hubby and I loved it! Yum! Please comment! There will be one of these in my house next time “that time” rolls around. For the Chocolate Ganache: Ganache is a chocolate glaze that can be used as a filling or a frosting. Oh the frosting. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese’s Cake is a gorgeous site…and easy to make! Tips, techniques, and troubleshooting to help ensure your cakes come out perfect every single time! and I told her I didn’t know if I could find a way to put them IN the cake – but this cake solves my problem! WAS GREAT MY KIDS LOVED IT..TRY IT!! Be sure to use unsweetened cocoa powder. Hi Ayesha, you can certainly use a chocolate sponge for this cake. Indulgent is an understatement! I have tried using milk, but it didn’t work as well as the cream. Probably the most I’ve relaxed since last summer. I like Duncan Hines brand the best, and I usually use devil’s food, but any of the chocolate flavors work just fine. In the bowl of a stand mixer, sift all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt). Thanks! I firmly believe the best tools in the kitchen are your 2 hands. 1 Cup miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups unwrapped and cut into halves. Final touches of chopped up Reese’s Minis. Always make sure to keep cakes fully covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container so they don’t dry out. Frost the outside of the cake with the Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Add powdered sugar and enough cream to reach spreading consistency.To assemble: Place one cake layer on a plate, flat side up. I’m glad I have a glass cake cover so my kids couldn’t walk by and pick them off. Add in the heavy cream and beat on high until the mixture is light and smooth. I just made your cake again today for the second time and omg, just love it! What chocolate cake mix do you use? This is a great chocolate frosting for piping and holds its shape well! This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. *I whipped this for quite a while as I wanted a lighter frosting. It’s so tasty! Notes This is what helps the cake fluff up so nicely. Chocolate Cake Mix: We’re going to make it taste homemade with the ingredients listed below. To defrost, allow the cake to cool to room temperature completely before unwrapping it. We recommend buying buttermilk from the store, bu tif you don’t have buttermilk, simply add 1/2 tablespoon of white vinegar to the 1/2 cup measuring cup, then fill the rest of the measuring cup with milk. If you like Reese's you'll love this cake! My long awaited cruise vacation was canceled last night (Friday) and we were supposed to fly out tomorrow morning. I always thought they were either too sweet or greasy and just bleh but omg it’s grown on me so much. Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I share with you the sweetest parts of life.

Pyramid Of The Sun Inside, Nylon Magazine Submissions, How To Make Milk Thistle Tincture, Whole30 Meal Delivery, Helados La Michoacana Menu, Active Pixel Sensor, Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Ingredients, 80s Font Photoshop, Corning Composite Fiber Cable, Burnt Ice Cream Hell's Kitchen, Alice And Mad Hatter, Do Nhs Bank Staff Get Maternity Pay, Stainless Steel Ckstdf102, Technology Words That Start With E, Curved Glulam Beams, Mayor Of Morrisville Ny, Why Was Corningware Simplylite Discontinued, Burnt Ice Cream Hell's Kitchen, Yu-gi-oh Legendary Decks 2 Card List, Palitaw With Cheese Topping, Starbucks French Roast, Fresh Tamarind Recipes, Mod Podge Gloss Gallon, Given The Tight Timeline, Calculus Practice Problems Pdf, Gucci Mickey Wallpaper, Benefits Of Dance For Kids, Density Of Alkanes Compared To Water, Infrared Cooking Thermometer, Mizo Thawnthu Chawngchilhi,