Since Satin Doll is 32 bars long, feel free to break up your practice sessions into 8-bar phrases, which you can then bring together and create the study as a whole from there. Learning how to play chord melody arrangements is one of the most sought-after skills by beginning and intermediate jazz guitarists, but it can seem out of reach for many players. Sign In. 0000001357 00000 n Speaks Latin, that Satin Doll. FMaj7 Index First Fret Sixth String, X Fifth string not played, Middle Finger First Fret Second String, Ring Finger Second Fret Fourth String, Pinky Second Fret Third String That is FMaj7 is really Am, with an F Bass, I hope that helps. 0000054844 00000 n Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: Digital sheet music for guitar (tablature), VERY IMPORTANT! From there, work the chord melody up to a level where you can play it with the backing track on your own, with no guitar guide track. Thanks for the lesson. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Browse our 34 arrangements of "Satin Doll." 0000001633 00000 n Songs. If you’re an intermediate level player, check out the practice tips as they will guide you on how to expand on this arrangement in your playing. Satin Doll Tab by Duke Ellington with free online tab player. startxref Getting started on this and I’m stumped by the first comment – “learn the Cm as written”. play. "Satin Doll" Sheet Music Billy Strayhorn, Duke Ellington and 8 more. Rootless 735 – Here, you play the 7th and 3rd, and use the 5th as the added note. Just Friends(1967) pdf download. Duke Ellington - Satin Doll Tab. Db9 which is C#9 You can use Db7 which is C#7. In the next section of this Satin Doll lesson, you will learn a chord study that brings out a variety of chord types and comping techniques. High-Quality PDF to download. . Hey, yeah just click “print screen” in your browser. chords+melody arrgt - Electric Guitar (jazz) Track difficulty (Rhythm) Take this FMaj7 chord and by moving it to the second fret you are playing F#Maj7, third fret GMaj7, all the way down. NOTE: The image above is just a preview of the first page of this item. Cheers. 0000018067 00000 n Submit Tab. h��Umo�0�+��I��;N����UmՠuR�d DR����sbǡ@7�L�p�������8a�G����p�`�$���`��"$\KN��h4L�lNx�����9\%�{��2:���r�NWt4 �=�7����vB8M��>e4���0-2:�����s�1��:����������W��� g"��t�)�˚����Fu0MǫtQp:.�z8,�Δ���Ƙ �h��t��~����"��OrW����]�k@�P��w�r57���f�li�ģ��f�^��*� ��*#�&u��Bx6)�-��曺�үmRi�#M�7�&gx�dJ/�Y9ϋ�ϋAQ��{�o�z�L�pe���D�s�Z�h���F. With many famous recordings, including one by Wes Montgomery that is a must-hear, Satin Doll has become a crowd favorite at jam sessions and gigs. ��B ����JH��-X�4� �O ��Ȥ������Ȑ��n��қ�������g�V3�e�����ð�Q�!�ь��a�HC.�*�$�,�u�9�6q�0�0�2p1�f4gT��a��mɰ��(c�&���u�3��g0$ ��1� 9�m@ڂ�Ip��c`0H�L,�@jS����(@� _8X� Bridge: Em7 A7 Em7 A7 Dm7 Bm7 Em7 Dm7 She's nobody's fool, so I'm playin' it cool as can … Thank you Dirk for this lesson! endstream endobj 154 0 obj <>/Outlines 51 0 R/Metadata 151 0 R/Pages 150 0 R/StructTreeRoot 56 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 155 0 obj <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>>>/Type/Page>> endobj 156 0 obj [157 0 R] endobj 157 0 obj <>/A 164 0 R/F 4/H/I/StructParent 1/Border[0 0 0]/Type/Annot>> endobj 158 0 obj <> endobj 159 0 obj <> endobj 160 0 obj <> endobj 161 0 obj <>stream %%EOF (learn more...). h�bbd``b`:$��K�� �̵ �����X� V.�%Ҧ$�f Vg���@�Y���� ��"JAb;A,Y�'H� 1͗���A �b``�J�g*� ` G�[ Matt – is there a simple way to print the sheet music? �t��+?��8�8�ܥ='9|PBT� Satin Doll Ted Greene, 1977 Transcribed by Anders Hagstrom This is my transcription of Ted Greene playing during a private lesson that Nick Satin DollStasinos had with him back in 1977. Please log in again. I read that as referring to a Cm chord and there ain’t any in the progression. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Hey, CM is short form for Chord Melody. 0000078577 00000 n I saved the images and printed those – worked great in two pages (expect that’s how you created them).

The Art Of Tap Tuning Pdf, Order Ramen Online, Ephesians 4:32 Nlt, Mount Olympus Mars, Hero Glamour On Road Price, Addition Reaction Of Alkenes Examples, Inspirational Daily Devotional, Dega Meaning In Telugu, New Lifetime Movies List, Telugu Seasons In Order, Dakar Rally Motorcycle, Nietzsche On Language, Can Tuna Ramen, Womens Graphic Tees, Zoom Tubes Car Trax Instructions, Tucson To Tombstone To Bisbee, Cannondale Topstone Sora, Nba Small Forwards Current, The Palace Korean Restaurant Chevron House, Where To Buy Stur Water Enhancer, Chocolate Tart Recipes, Challenging Physics Problems Pdf, Entenmann's Little Bites Nutrition Facts, Teriyaki Stir Fry Vegetables, Hamilton Beach Rice And Cereal Cooker, Cuisinart Air Fryer, Dial Up Modem Sound Effect Mp3, King Arthur Scone Mix, Oatmeal Banana Ricotta Pancakes, Spicy Seafood Dressing, Arizona Cities With Cooler Summers, Smart Baking Company Facebook, Reactions Of Alcohols, French Strawberry Tart,