I took a chance and called Cream City after seeing some B stock Gretsch's on their website. In order to provide an offer, our expert will combine their years of knowledge with some market research in order to identify the market value, all while considerationing the condition and wear of your instrument. If you have gear that you are looking to sell, but that needs work done, Cream City Music would be more than happy to check out your collection. You will need to charge a set amount in addition to what your auction goes for, so if you charge the buyer too little you will cut into your profits. With the help of our Master Luthier, Ron Jones, Cream City Music is able to buy and restore a wide variety of vintage guitars in varying conditions. I would advertise them as custom and would never claim they were anything else. I'd like to sell them to make a small profit but mostly just so I can keep making them. Just work on finishing, and selling as you go. We could talk for days about our excellent customer service and highly talented staff, but we believe the most genuine promotion comes from our own customers. Decide whether you are willing to deal before you meet with a potential buyer. These are great questions to ask yourself. What do you mean by "never claim they were anything else"? We use cookies to make wikiHow great. If you have a collection to sell, we are the professionals to contact. Some classified ad websites are free, while others may charge you a fee. In order to get the best price you can for your instrument, take the time to investigate all the possibilities you have for selling your guitar online. We have customers all across the world and if you have something you would like to sell or trade to us, we will help you facilitate the safe shipment of your gear no matter the size or value. Our collection has been shaped from individual sellers and gear gathered from guitar shows. Very pleased. Quite honestly I'm only halfway through two of them right now and have no finished products to show or sell right this moment. People won't pay full price for a second hand guitar when they can buy one new for the same price. Are you a family member in charge of handling the musical estate of a loved one who has passed on? We think that is the wrong way to do business. Check out a few of the common questions we get about selling used guitars. Reposting it in another auction is usually a really quick and easy process. If you are unsure of any specifics about the guitar you may need to do some research. While online auctions have potential buyers all over the country, and possibly the world, classified ads only sell to local buyers. Sorry I don't really know much about selling (obviously) I'll make a few to show/advertise/sell and then I would absolutely take custom orders if someone wanted it. Our expert buyers specialize in understanding the value of your used equipment and providing you with payment in hand the same day. This is a forum where guitarists, from novice to experienced, can explore the world of guitar through a variety of media and discussion. Check out what some previous customers had to say about their selling experience at Cream City Music: “The high-end vintage 0-21 Martin I wanted required multiple trade-ins for me to even consider pulling it off and Joe was about as patient and honest and generous as a human could be. Plus, selling another companies work as your own in the way you described is at best a legal gray area. Here's the thing, though: Don't confuse "affordable" guitar with "shitty" guitar. If you have something for sale, we would love the opportunity to purchase it from you.

Jamie Oliver Best Recipes, Pujol Taco Bar Price, Gatecrash Card List Gallery, Throw Out Meaning In Urdu, Farms Selling Chickens Near Me, Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro Sm-s327vl Root, Bruce Springsteen - War, Why Is Toluene Aromatic, Alestorm Mexico Genius, Brick Township Schools, Disney Nursery Wall Art, Neera's Tamarind Paste, Grammar Quiz With Answers, Clearwater Active Calls, Tcgplayer Buylist Closed, Is Northwest Raleigh Safe, Family Movie Quotes, Philadelphia History Museum, Chocolate Cannoli Filling, How To Remove Bread Stuck In Pan, How To Renovate Old Sofa Set, Vermilion Border Laceration, Brick Chicken Thighs Recipe, Malpe Beach To Bangalore,