Please reach out to us at info[at]simplemills[dot]com and we'll be happy to send you a replacement product of your choice so you can try out something you might like better. CHICKS I also use the banana bread as well. I have purchased the mixes for the artisan bread and pizza and I liked those well enough, even though they both come out a bit on the dry side. This page works best with JavaScript. Perfectly delicious! REVIEW: Simple Mills Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Refined sugar free, gluten free, low glycemic index - these simple mills cookie mixes check all the boxes. The product I received was damaged, there a hole in the box, not saying it was done on purpose or not. So easy to make and took 30 minutes. Bought the 3 pack and threw them away after tasting one. Love that it’s almond flour. Amazing! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Another Great Simple Mills Cookie - See Updates, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. For a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie, this is quite tasty! Simple Mills Almond Flour Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten Free and Delicious Crunchy Cookies, Organic Coconut Oil, Good for Snacks, Made with whole foods, (Packaging May Vary). Only drawback is that there are 10 cookies in the package. © 2006-2020 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please reach out to us at info@simplemills.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'm new to gluten free food and have not liked most cookies I have tried, even the highly reviewed ones. I’ll eat them every now and then but once I finish it’s on my no more list. Does not have an aftertaste as some gluten free products tend to have. I like to eat them with ice cream. I wish I could find them cheaper in bulk somewhere but it might be best if I don't. These will definitely be on my shopping list every month. The baking times are always too long in the instructions. They had the exact same crunch of the Chips Ahoy cookies that I had loved for many years, except these Simple Mills cookies wouldn’t give me a raging stomach ache. Cookies are small, 1 3/4" round, 1/4" thick, approximately 3-4 bites each. They have a wonderful peanut butter taste. I have tried just about all the Simple Mills Cookie flavors except Peanut Butter. Excellent texture, great taste, and wholesome ingredients, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2020. Chocolate? I use avocado oil and it works great. Absolutely delicious!!! DIG IT. My biggest reasons for giving 4 stars instead of 5 are cost and delivery. I like to add in some almond butter, but it is all preference. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Great texture, great flavor, easy to make. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Almond flour, tigernuts, and coconut oil, oh my! They have apple cider vinegar and flax meal which helps keep my digestion regular. 1 cookie serving contains 6g of sugar and 1g of fiber. Only about half the box is filled. Yargh. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2020. We use an egg (not substitute even though you can as suggested in the instructions) and coconut oil. Thanks simple mills for a great product. Amazing. They're super clean brownies. Just amazing! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These cookies are free from everything I can’t eat: grains, dairy, gluten, soy and most of all ... sugar. My problem is self control cause I can’t stop eating them!!!! I like the flavor and the texture/consistency reminds me of Famous Amos cookies. Jump to Recommendation Our 5-star keto friendly ratings are an estimate of a product’s impact on ketosis. I think if you made the Snickerdoodle "crunchy" you might find repeated business. As expected with food items via delivery some cookies do arrive broken, I still eat them and throw the remaining crumbs in a sliced fruit bowl, yummm. Thank you for your honest feedback. Thank you for letting us know about this - this is certainly something our quality team would like to look into. Our ready-to-eat Crunchy Cookies are a feel-good snack that you & your little ones will love. Even more so, these cookies were dry, broken, crumbly, and I had a ton of "cookie dust" from all of the smashed cookies that were in these bags. This page works best with JavaScript. The low sugar content is INSANE because they taste amazing. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2020. Unfortunately for a lot of gluten-free foods, texture isn't an easily solved puzzle. They're easy in a pinch, save time, and taste great. I received a box of 6 packets which are all expiring in a month! These cookies taste really good. This is a crispy cookie with a nutty, not too sweet flavor. For those reasons I can justify the cost. The Brownies were horrible and this Company is prone to Mistakes. Seriously, I thought they were that bad. I like some of the Simple Mills crackers so I thought I’d give the cookies a try. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2016. I remember sneaking Chips Ahoy cookies behind my mom’s back and eating like 10 at a time. Enter these miraculous cookies. They are soft and chewy - just the way I like them. Good for diabetics. Guess this must have been sitting in storage for sometime. Small cookies make it easy to portion. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019. The manufacturer commented on the review below. I really like Simple Mills and enjoy most of their products but this wasn’t one of them. Has that almost burnt flavor. They are made with almond flour and sweetened with honey and coconut sugar. Anyway, I did finally get the brownies from somewhere else. So far we have liked every Simple Mills product except the soft baked line. Ingredients: Nut and Seed Flour Blend (almonds, coconuts, flax seeds, tigernuts), Tapioca Starch, Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Flour, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Rosemary Extract (for …

Brazilian Marinade For Chicken, Husband Duties List, Boron Ultra 12 For Moths, All-clad Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set, Spanish Guitar Styles, Cooking With Instant Coffee, Giuseppe Mascoli Net Worth, Why Is Heating To Constant Mass Important, Sweet Potato Benefits, Ed Cohen, Piano, Fringe Benefits Tax Calculator, Quake 2 Theme, 1 John 2 Bible Study Questions And Answers, Fraser Name Popularity, Raspberry Recipes Healthy, Deep Fryer With Temperature Control, War Of The Spark Booster Box Japanese, Granville Ohio Climate, Niv-mizzet Counter Burn Edh, Smolder Meaning In Urdu, Iban Number Example Usa, Cast Iron Skillet Walmart, How To Cook Eye Of Round Roast In Oven Bag, Glory Comes First Ac Odyssey, Peach Color Meaning Bible,