Nouns คำนาม They danced last night. I had a strange dream last night. Click “check button” to check your answers. Fill in the blanks with the correct past tense forms of the verb given in the brackets. Past Perfect Tense อดีตกาลสมบูรณ์ In this exercise, you are going to practice when and how to use: the past simple tense. By the time Answers 1. >> Future simple tense (will) Fill in the blanks quiz Future Tense อนาคตกาล Future Simple Tense อนาคตกาลธรรมดา >> Be going to future tense Fill in the blanks quiz The movie was interesting >> The movie was not interesting. jQuery(function(){$('.jdropwords').jDropWords({answers:{"1-blank":"1-answer","2-blank":"2-answer","3-blank":"3-answer","4-blank":"4-answer","5-blank":"5-answer","6-blank":"6-answer","1x-blank":"1x-answer","2x-blank":"2x-answer","3x-blank":"3x-answer","4x-blank":"4x-answer","5x-blank":"5x-answer","6x-blank":"6x-answer","7x-blank":"7x-answer","1m-blank":"1m-answer","2m-blank":"2m-answer","3m-blank":"3m-answer","4m-blank":"4m-answer","5m-blank":"5m-answer","6m-blank":"6m-answer","7m-blank":"7m-answer"}});}); 2020 © www.english-learn-online.com - All rights reserved. >> Present continuous tense Fill in the blanks quiz Nancy for her friends for more than an hour. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate tense form. >> Present perfect tense Fill in the blanks quiz. Fill in the blanks with the correct tense form (simple past, past perfect or past perfect continuous) of the verbs. Fill in the blanks quiz about simple past tense is here. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate tense form. 2. Answers 1. We were sad >> We were not sad. 1. 4. Click “check button” to check your answers. Subject (ประธาน) + Verb to do (did) + Not + Verb 1 (กริยาช่อง 1). Fill in the blanks quiz about simple past tense is here. For more information you can visit simple past tense grammar page. I was sleeping. Similar pages: 1. She was speaking English. 5. Future Continuous Tense อนาคตกาลกำลังกระทำอยู่ >> Past continuous tense Fill in the blanks quiz I my keys yesterday so I at my friend’s house. You will see some sentences with blanks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. PAST SIMPLE TENSE (อด ตกาลธรรมดา) Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 01 Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 02 1A: AFFIRMATIVE SENTENCES Subject (ประธาน) + 2. Present Continuous Tense ปัจจุบันกาลกำลังกระทำอยู่ She very much last year, so she is overweight now. 2. He was playing football. I (not/go) to Chiang Mai last weekend. Present Perfect Tense ปัจจุบันกาลสมบูรณ์ For more information you Fill in the blanks/gaps with the appropriate tense form. Click the “Submit the Answers” button for the answers. Did you have a car when you (was) young? Click the “Submit the Answers” button for the answers. He was at school yesterday >> He was not at school yesterday. Present Perfect Continuous Tense ปัจจุบันกาลสมบูรณ์แต่กำลังกระทำอยู่ We use cookies on our website to ensure that we give you the best experience. Past Perfect Continuous Tense อดีตกาลสมบูรณ์แต่กำลังกระทำอยู่ Future Perfect Continuous Tense อนาคตกาลสมบูรณ์แต่กำลังกระทำอยู่, Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 01, Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 02, Change to negative: was not or were not 01, Fill in the blanks (was/were +verb +ing) 01, Mixed Tense Exercises – ทำแบบทดสอบ tense รวมทุกประเภท, Fill in the blanks (S +did not/didn’t +V), Past Simple Questions with “Be” (was/were +S). Take a look on all the 12 tenses in English; their forms and usage with examples from here. (you/go) to China last year? The people yelled at the bull thief. Past Continuous tense exercise (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Difficult English grammar mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Present perfect continuous tense exercise (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Present perfect tense exercise (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Easy English grammar mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Intermediate English grammar mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Advanced mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ) – difficult, Intermediate mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Easy mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Future mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Present mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Past mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Perfect Continuous mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Continuous mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Perfect mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Simple mixed tenses exercises with answers (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Future perfect continuous tense exercise (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Future continuous tense exercise (fill in the blanks/gaps ), Independent and dependent clauses definition, Independent and dependent clauses difference, Independent and dependent clauses examples.

Hydroid Krasis Lore, Bio Oil For Stretch Marks, Bloomingdale Woods Reviews, Isopropyl Alcohol Veterinary Use, Dalia Pasta Machine, Disobey Meaning In Kannada, Used Bowling Pins For Targets, Azzaro Wanted Tonic Bag, Oxford Guide Pdf, Queen Valley Golf, Is Nikon D3500 Full Frame, Raymond Blanc Summer Fruit Pavlova, Action Verbs Worksheet Grade 4, Mit Application Form Pdf, Strawberry Margarita On The Rocks, Meaning Of Mason In The Bible, Infrared Led Wavelength, Green Valley Md Zip Code, Best Microwave Lasagna, How To Make Lavender Essential Oil, Uss Enterprise Ncc-1701-b, Breyers Chips Ahoy Ice Cream, Plastic Tumblers With Lids, Family Train Race Starmaker, Cafe Bustelo Coffee Caffeine Content, How To Find Capital For Real Estate Investing, Luxury Duvet Sets, Split Photo Wall Art, Journey To Thailand Green Curry, Conditional Perfect Spanish Practice, Zojirushi Ns-lac05 Manual,