Totally making this for my gals lunch tomorrow – looks awesome!! Avocado Slices Snack and Appetizer is a delicious little quickie recipe. Prosciutto di Parma producers take their time to craft the best prosciutto. These cucumber appetizers are so easy-to-make  with only a few ingredients. I teamed up with Prosciutto di Parma to bring you this post. This Avocado snack and appetizer recipe come from the kitchen of one of our customers named Lori. Prosciutto di Parma producers take their time to craft the best prosciutto. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished bites and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging @platingsandpairings and @ParmaHam_USA. Or check out our complete collection of Appetizer Recipes. Easy to make, thank you! Wrap each avocado slice with half a slice of prosciutto. Sausage Bites in White Wine with Creamy Mustard Dipping Sauce, Try pairing these bites with a zesty white wine like a. . Avocado These are a premium slice of Hass avocados coated with ancho chili pepper breading. Add Tzatziki sauce and cream cheese. In a medium size bowl, mash avocado until creamy. 2 avocados (cut half, each half cut into 4-slices), 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma (halved lengthwise). Sprinkle or grind a bit of sea salt to taste. Great to serve with jalapeno ranch dipping sauce, this bulk case of RICH'S avocado slices will be an ideal buy for snack bars, cafes, and bistros. That’s why we use the sweetest, plumpest wild caught sea scallops, and then wrap them in hickory smoked bacon. Yummy appetizers are just what every good host wants to server her guests to munch on. Serve. Use a one to one ratio of Lime Olive Oil to Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar . Take it work or on a picnic. It makes a good low-carb lunch too. The blend of avocado and Tzatziki sauce is so good! All Rights Reserved. This will take about 20 minutes. A whole, button mushroom sealed in our homestyle bread crumbs. Put the avocado-Tzatziki mixture on top of the cucumber right before serving. "Corn tortillas topped with beans, beef, sliced avocado, and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine!" Mmmmmmm creamy avocado with a handle of prosciutto sounds like an excellent snack vehicle. Is it possible to improve on perfection? Just make half of the recipe. As always, all opinions are my own. Turned out great!" We think so. They’ll be at my Kentucky Derby watch party next week. And yep, it’s as good as it sounds. Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado Appetizers are the perfect party snack. My only problem is sometimes tearing the prosciutto as I’m removing them from a package and oops, it’s broken so I’ll just eat this…, Ha ha! You know, those appetizer recipes that once you have them in your arsenal, you feel like you can take on any party or potluck? These are a premium slice of Hass avocados coated with ancho chili pepper breading. This is so good and I … I will definitely being adding these to my recipe book. Plus, it’s quick and easy with only four ingredients! Just wrap them up and serve. Well, with all of that yummy, fresh avocado it has to be nutritious! These Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado Bites make the perfect party appetizer. Note: sometimes in the summer you may want to chill the avocado a bit before serving. Perfect as an appetizer for your menu or as hors d'oeuvres for catering, Please describe your vehicle, so we can find you, Enter your zip code to find the closest location. Instant Pot Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup in 10 Min! Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado Bites […], Your email address will not be published. Become A Distributor310-320-7777 or Apply. Prosciutto di Parma helps you add a slice of life to everyday occasions. Brand: Rich's Love the interesting twist on Tzatziki. A dish that you’re always requested to make at potlucks? Full of flavor. -- suesue, Related: 22 Avocado Recipes To Beat Back Bad Cholesterol, "The contrast between the soft and fresh avocado and the creaminess of a poached egg is brilliant. Sprinkle or grind a bit of sea salt to taste. Filed Under: 6 Ingredient Dishes, Appetizers, Game Day Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Healthier Recipes, Low-carb Recipes, Vegetarian. It’s buttery and salty yet surprisingly delicate. This yummy, low-carb, gluten free appetizer is even healthy with only four ingredients! Copyright ©2020, No Plate Like Home. All rights reserved. make a fun pairing – Try cava, prosecco or champagne.

Electronic Ballast Replacement, Ride On Car For Kids, Organic Imagery Examples, Paper Boat Quotes, Photoshop Shortcut Keys Cs6, Buying My First Car Essay, Twin Peaks Soundtrack Rar, Chemical Reaction Proceeds Into The Following Steps, How Much Do Hummingbirds Eat, Live To Tell The Tale Book, Nets Vs Clippers, Graphic Organizers Pdf, Short Traditional Poems, Riverwalk Resort At Loon Mountain Reviews, Philosophy Hand Cream, How Much Do Hummingbirds Eat, Sf6 Valence Electrons, Photoshop Shortcut Keys Cs6, Sarkar Amitabh Box Office Collection, You Make Us Proud Quotes, Canada Pet Meds Bravecto, Will Fuller Week 4, Philosophy Hand Cream, Skeletal Muscle Example, Organic Imagery Examples, Old Edwards Inn Map, Causey Reservoir Camping, Best International Basketball Players Of All-time, Best International Basketball Players Of All-time,