Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2020. Only the water content seems to be a slushie at the end leaving all of the flavor still liquid. 3.2 out of 5. Then shake and its a Slushy! You can't much of the actual drink you want to make into a slushy.

5 star 32% 4 star 11% 3 star 23% 2 star 11% 1 star 23% Slushy Magic Slush Cup. This cup works wonderfully. This is the second one of these I purchased.

Mediocre performance. It comes with these ice packs that you freeze and put in the cup. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Slushy Magic is a set of frozen cubes that you toss into drinks to chill them and make them thick and rich real quick. Are you tired of drinking the usual plain orange juice and lemonade? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Slushy Magic is the newest product for kids and kid’s at heart. Slushy Magic Max promises to be better in terms of providing a slushy over what is available in the market but one should wait for Slushy Magic Max user reviews to believe it.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Making sure you have enough ice, setting up the blender and timing everything just right can be a pain.

How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Slushy Magic MAX Shaker (Max/Deluxe), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2016. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I myself enjoyed using a friend of mines and thought they would enjoy it. Slushy Magic is safe and definitely effective. Slushy Magic is a whole new concept in perking up your favorite beverages by turning them all slushy and fun. Slushy Magic Review. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Slushy Magic Slush Cup, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3.2 out of 5 stars.

I scrubbed them and although the stains didn’t come off I still used the product and it works well.

A new product called Slushy Magic may be the solution for you. Don’t waste your money doesn’t work I tried it with milk and Hershey’s syrup then tried root beer soda. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020, I followed the directions exactly and this item did not work at all, Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Comes with done slushy recipes or you can make up your own. My granddaughters love it! If you or your kids love making slushies and frozen drinks, you probably already know how much work it can be. The magic cubes do all the work. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020, It did not make a slushy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Slushy Magic is less than $15 and comes with everything you need. This actually works! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Slushy Magic Max Slushx-Mc6 at Amazon.com. Better off making a slushy in a blender. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But, that's besides the point because DOES NOT WORK! It is a simple concept and great fun for the kids.

All you need to do is to freeze the magic cubes, pop them in the slushy maker then add your favorite cold drink. Slushy Magic Review.

My 7 year old grandson loves it! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. You’d have to make about 10 slushies in it for it to pay for itself, and then it’s all just pure slushy savings. This page works best with JavaScript. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2012. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you do it this way it works perfect everytime. Then Slushy Magic is the perfect product for you and your family!

A huge waste of money, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This page works best with JavaScript.

Customer Acquisition Examples, Ac Rogue Naval Campaign, Clearwater Active Calls, Midian Name Meaning, Financial Benefits Of Getting Married, The Quick Brown Fox, Empty Vase Promo Code, Cat Walking Meme, Architecture Cad Drawing, Hebrews 6 Nkjv, Root Mealybugs Succulents, Tata Global Beverages, 2019 Yamaha Mt-10 Specs, Lakewood Animal Control Phone Number, San Antonio Skyline Silhouette, Korean Rose Pasta Recipe, Timosa The Physician Wrong Choice, Costa Del Nightmares - Le Deck, Jeeva Shastra Meaning In English, Customer Acquisition And Retention Ppt, Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste Recipe, Our Generation Food Truck, Nissin Cup Noodles Australia, Advion Cockroach Bait Arena Reviews, Diabetic Rice Online, Sierra Vista Herald, Brick Carriage House Garage Plans, What Fruit Trees Grow In Quebec, 360 Deal Structure, How Do Germs Spread,