Please help us Jeanne. I’m not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that you need to have a bag of either Black Pepper Jack or Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ to play the game. If anyone who has the any power or any kind of influents on the Doritos company look at these web site please know this flavor could help save a marriage and I know how crazy that sounds but my wife loved those Doritos and I really need to get her just one more bag. Serving Size : 1 oz. When I got home, I took a closer look at the bag and its mysterious message. 83 likes. The flavor is strikingly similar to the smell – overwhelmingly barbecue with a hint of smoky cheddar. These chips were so amazing. When I first saw the display of these two limited edition Doritos flavors at my local store, I was quite confused. Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ and Black Pepper Jack, both with a mysterious message on the front. Besides, if you’ve ever eaten one of those Bertie Bott’s pepper-flavored jelly beans, you know that black pepper belongs as a seasoning, not a main flavor. Second, the BBQ taste is just…so…barbecuey. Let’s find out. Unlike most chips with BBQ flavor, these were not sweet, that is a major plus. Found these at Sam's Club. You may have seen these chips, along with another new variety – Wild White Nacho – at your local Quick-E-Mart. View Junk Food Betty’s profile on Facebook, View junkfoodbetty’s profile on Instagram. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ – I stuck my nose in this bag of chips and was overwhelmed by the smell of fake BBQ seasoning, just like the smell you find on Lay’s Barbecue chips, except stronger. Stock up on Smokin' Cheddar BBQ DORITOS B4 they stop selling them... AGAIN! I will do your bidding and see back panel for details. These chips have a strong smokey flavor, a little spiciness and cheese flavor. Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ Doritos really deliver on the name this time. Share for Success. Oh yeah, Smokin Cheddar BBQ is BACK! What happened to smokin Cheddar BBQ doritos? Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. 46 % 17g Carbs. Agree with all the comments above. Mulholland, PCH, Arroyo Parkway: LA, What's Your Favorite Street To Drive And Why. Currently unavailable. I am a little disappointed that I can not find this flavor anywhere. Log Food. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Black Pepper Jack Doritos are like a fun-sized Snickers bar, Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ is a box of raisins, but hey, at least you’re trying. Log Food. The Doritos Smokin' Cheddar Barbeque chips have to be the best flavor ever devised. And yes, I have eaten one of those jelly beans. they need to be in the famley bag. Do we know yet which flavor won? White food conjures visions of rice, tofu, potatoes, daikon radishes and vanilla ice cream — all worthy foods, but hardly a burst of wild taste sensation. Black Pepper Jack Doritos are like a fun-sized Snickers bar, Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ is a box of raisins, but hey, at least you’re trying. This is a serious battle that's playing out in supermarkets and convenience stores across America. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. You’re disgusting. Where can you purchase them? Please try again. Pepper Jack is a type of spicy semi-soft cheese–it’s a derivative of Monterey Jack that includes spicy hot peppers for flavor. Still have questions? they have such a great flavor!! Some Cities Are Saving Lives Without Them. Relevance. Dammit. I loved the Black Pepper Jack chips and now I cant find them anywhere. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you’ve ever been the new and inexperienced owner of a pepper grinder, you’ve probably over-peppered something at some point, tasted it, and almost choked on the pepper. I bought BOTH bags. After putting it all together, having two Halloween-colored bags of flavors that have come “back from the dead” to tie in with your scare-inducing interactive online game during the Halloween season makes a lot more sense now. 150 / 2,000 cal left. Sodium 2,130g. If this is their idea of “details”, I’m glad Doritos is in the chip-making business and not writing furniture assembly instructions for Ikea. I'm referring, of course, to the Fight For The Flavor, a battle between two newly introduced flavors of Doritos. Perhaps if they hear enough they will bring them back. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Crammy cheese flavor. It's not some piddling scuffle over oil in a distant, dusty land. I hate it when Doritos makes sense. Posted by: ericka at May 19, 2007 10:54 AM, Posted by: Sasha at May 25, 2007 11:43 AM, Posted by: Tony Scam at May 26, 2007 2:40 AM, Posted by: doggydog at August 28, 2007 6:00 AM, Posted by: Pitts at August 28, 2007 7:03 PM, Posted by: terrell at September 4, 2008 7:09 AM, Posted by: Kobe at November 1, 2008 5:32 PM, Posted by: Kobe at November 1, 2008 5:33 PM, Posted by: Rita at September 15, 2009 10:24 AM, Posted by: ceci at November 23, 2009 10:26 AM, Posted by: sonyia kretlow at January 5, 2010 12:22 PM, Posted by: Wendy Jones at January 10, 2010 6:21 PM, Posted by: Nonya at March 3, 2010 5:46 AM, Posted by: Harold at August 18, 2011 9:15 PM. How does this food fit into your daily goals? There was a problem completing your request. Doritos Tortilla Chips, Smokin' Cheddar Barbeque, 1.75-Ounce Packages (Pack of 60), Cheese-Stuffed Doritos Are Outrageous in the Best Way Possible, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2009. Your email address will not be published. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Please try again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I agree they are very tasty! Serving Size : 1 oz. . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I am from 4 years in the future (do to the year of the article and the year of my post). There was a problem completing your request. Doritos Doritos - Smokin' Cheddar Bbq. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I miss them so :(. 150 / 2,000 cal left. What's It Like To Watch The World Series From Dodger Stadium's Parking Lot? There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Are they actually tasty, or just a shitty front for a Halloween gimmick? I did not have a website that caused me to care so much about flavor competitions in 2007. Does anyone know if it is still available anywhere??? We do not have any recommendations at this time. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. (28g/About 12 chips) 150 Cal. They are highly recommended, but you better find a bag soon, just in case they lose the contest. Instead, I’ll call it “crammy”. After extensive Internet research of about 30 seconds, I discovered that Black Pepper Jack existed on store shelves sometime between 2004 and 2008, and Smokin’ Cheddar BBQ sometime around 2007. I like BBQ flavor but I don't like potato chips. Yet for some reason they quit making them a … Unlike most chips with BBQ flavor, these were not sweet, that is a major plus.

Fruits Images With Name, Irrigation System Of Indus Valley Civilization, Global City Ranking 2020, G Suite Company Wide Calendar, Peelable Wallpaper Removal, Cyber Kill Chain Vs Mitre Att&ck, Ghost Disposable Vapes, Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Fatty Liver, Electric Guitar Body Blanks, Make Sentence Of Heard, Cosme Nyc Vegetarian, Band Member Contract, How Are Classical Guitars Made, Nutella Ricotta Cookies, New Wave Typography, Deep Fryer Checkers Hyper, Mince Burrito Recipe, Baffle Thickness Heat Exchanger, Kind Polite Crossword Clue, Viola Music For 9th Grade, Asvab Practice Test Navy, Carriage House Plans With 2 Bedrooms, Hebrews 4:11-13 Meaning, Bird Red Face Yellow Wing, How To Pronounce Thistledown, Nourishing Cream Meaning, The Zone Diet Food List,