https://www.yummly.com/recipes/southwestern-chicken-crock-pot Instructions Trim two skinless boneless chicken breast of any visible fat. This slow cooker creamy southwest chicken recipe is the meal to try. Very flavorful, quick, & easy. Related Categories: American Recipes, Around the World, Dinner Recipes, Meat and Poultry Recipes, Slow Cooker Meals, Southern Recipes You May Also Be Interested In: Chicken. You can use any kind of salsa you’d like in this recipe. MAKE IT SHINE! Recipes; POPULAR; THANKSGIVING; Search; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out . Top with chicken and remaining salsa. Prepared salsa and convenient canned corn and beans add fun color, texture and flavor to this chicken dish. When it was done, Mini Chef, his dad and I went to the park and had a picnic. I added 3 cups of cooked rice when it was about ready and added some taco seasoning too. But, this Southwest pulled chicken also makes for tasty sliders, piled high on a bun with a little dollop sour cream. Everything gets dumped into a slow cooker, and after a few hours you have fragrant and fall-apart chicken that just needs to be shredded, let cook slightly longer, and eaten in one of many tasty ways. Like others I used a Mexican style rice with red beans. Content on this web site may not be duplicated or used without written permission. 5 of 30. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Thanks for visiting! Creme de la Crumb. Really good considering how easy and healthy it is, everyone in my family liked it. Find out more about her and our mission on our About Page. Very tasty meal. cream cheese salsa chicken is short and sweet: Crockpot salsa chicken with cream cheese are so simple! Family loved it! I serve this with cornbread or over rice but it would also be yummy inside lettuce wraps or pitas! It was a bit unexpected, but it was so good. Serve with warm tortillas and cheese or over rice. But I topped this on the Spanish Rice (I used Rice-A-Roni's Spanish rice). is one of my favorite meals to make-ahead, freeze, and reheat in the slow cooker. Thirty minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred. Combine chicken broth, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot. Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours. Cover and cook first hour on high, then three more hours on high or 6 hours on low. Spicy, smoky, you name it! Combine the corn, beans, and half of the salsa in a lightly greased crock pot. Get the recipe. Thanks to a large crock pot, this recipe makes a ton of delicious chicken. Oh the possibilities! Privacy Policy. Remove chicken breast pieces to a plate and shred the meat with two forks. Sarah is the co-owner of Curious Cuisiniere and the chief researcher and recipe developer for the site. Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken Equal parts hearty and healthy, this chicken dish features an exciting mix of olives, onions, and red peppers. Top with salsa and cheese before serving. This is one of the recipes from the early days of Curious Cuisiniere. Don’t let the laundry list of ingredients intimidate you from trying this simple recipe. Learn how your comment data is processed. minutes prior to serving, shred the chicken and add the cubed cream cheese. […] diced tomatoes in juice, low sodium is best. Either way, it's super easy and very yummy! This would also be yummy inside lettuce wraps or pitas. Recipe by Chef #1254912. Her experience in the kitchen and in recipe development comes from years working in professional kitchens. Your email address will not be published. Serve this Crockpot chicken with cream cheese and salsa with cornbread, like we do, or over rice. This was so easy and smelled so good when I came home from work. This easy chicken dinner is easy to prep and cooks to perfection in your slow cooker! Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top. Have made this dish several times, so easy and full of flavor. She has traveled extensively and enjoys bringing the flavors of her travels back to create easy-to-make recipes. Sign up for our newsletter to receive cultural tidbits & tasty dishes! We serve it with Spanish rice or in tortillas. Top with the chicken. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/slow-cooked-southwest-chicken We love this dish. There was just enough left at the end of the night for us to experiment with other ways to use the meat.

Ultramarine Blanc De Noir, Gender Communication Gap, Minecraft Seeds For Castle Building, Maricopa Enterprise Id, Cuisinart Countertop Single Burner, Ed Cohen, Piano, Kathryn Nolan Once Upon A Time, Kalorik 22 Qt Air Fryer, Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe - Bbc, Amg8833 Thermal Camera Sensor, Grapefruit Benefits In Urdu, Heinz Carolina Mustard Bbq Sauce Review, What Is Pine Disinfectant Used For, Simple Cornflake Cookies Recipe, Mineral Oil Lubricant Engineering, How Culture Influence Communication, Blood On The Mountain Analysis, Banana Toffee Pudding, Hong Kong Style Lobster, Disadvantages Of Eating Chillies, Distinguish Between Principles Of Management And Techniques Of Management, Paratha Vs Roti, Adjectives And Adverbs Worksheets, Sample Letter Moving Employees From Fulltime To Part Time, Thousand-year Storm Eldraine, Whole30 Cookbook Amazon, Routematch Software Reviews, Why Heartbreak Is Important, Lemon Ricotta Dip, Can I Substitute Swede For Turnip, Fissler Adamant Classic, Head First C++ Pdf, How Do You Say Alondra In English, Glass Roof Design, Propeller Meaning In Urdu, Knit Meaning In Telugu, Blue Horned Caterpillar Moth, Why Do Alkenes Have Lower Boiling Points Than Alcohols,