At least this award is finally getting all aspects of the song, the recognition it deserves. Yes, we were discussing it how the MV and choreo are related to the ferry incident, also they're symbolising sea and snowpiercer a lot. News. 8. That is the best SD  performance. Jimin seems to be inside it. My people and I will win in the end, We will win so naturally, making sure no one will see us coming. Shoes hanging in a tree represents that someone has died and that someone is mourning over the dead people. BTS “Spring Day” and Sewol Ferry Tragedy. 6. So knowing that the song, the video, and the choreo walk hand in hand representing (as remembrance) of the tragedy , this song deserved respect —they got mine.

The hidden meaning behind BTS - Spring Day's choreography inspired by the Sewol Ferry tragedy. Since the MV is out, everyone is out there making theories and trying to figure out who the suffering child might be but meanwhile, even though I also believe in that theory, I have my own theory. Never forget 0416. In South Korea, the yellow ribbon is a symbol in memory of the victims and the families of the deceased from Sewol Ferry. © OneHallyu 2020. BTS Theory of Spring Day - Sinking of MV Sewol . First off, Spring day is a story centered around friendship. BTS has long discussed the meaning behind the lyrics of "Spring Day", often focusing on the theme of love and loss, and yearning for what was in the past. Recently, BTS spoke about their inspiration behind “Spring Day” while guest starring on Immortal Songs … Hoseok tries to reach out to Jimin but as soon as he spots him Jimin is dragged away by the members whom I believe represent the waves. A post on Reddit titled “BTS confirm for the first time that Spring Day is indeed, about the Sewol Ferry Tragedy” has fans putting the pieces together as evidence, as well as others speaking about how much the song means to them and how difficult it can be to listen to because of its presumed meaning. (until I can meet you?)”. But this time Jin is on the inside. While Tae (a survivor) is singing about missing the friend he has lost, Jin walks up to him, as if reassuring him that it's ok to move on and he doesn't have to feel guilt. News. The yellow ribbon is also for wishing that the 9 people that’s missing will be found and come back to their families. Someone can hate a person who died because they feel like they left them, it wasn’t a real closure. Because of some political reasons, the ferry hasn’t been salvaged yet. BTS responds to the theories surrounding the song and MV for “Spring Day,” a tribute to the victims of the 2014 Sewol Ferry accident. Until I can see you? In Jacksons Ferry, stanning clam tittie milk ass bishes, who earn their awards and don’t have them bought for them. Musically, "Spring Day" is a midtempo alternative hip hop and pop rock power ballad, with Brit rock and electronic influences.

I know bts will continue producing great music, but I wonder when will we get to hear smtg like spring day again. They want to go to the end of the world with their loved one but they can’t. One of my others is that Rap Mon went up to the Big Hit staff, slammed 10 000 books (that are all deep and depressing) down on the table and said ”Use these for our comebacks”, Haha I like your theories, also the RapMonster one, This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. Just when I thought this song couldn't make me cry anymore omg. At 2:38 there’s a big mountain of clothes. Nine of the bodies are yet to be found and they might still be on the ferry. The hidden meaning behind BTS - Spring Day's choreography inspired by the Sewol Ferry tragedy Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013. But when the waves re open Jimin appears on the other side to encounter Jin. BTS Confirms That "Spring Day" Was Written About A Specific Event, Leading Fans To Believe It Was About The Sewol Ferry Tragedy koreaboo.com.

Wow. While Tae (a survivor) is singing about missing the friend he has lost, Jin walks up to him, as if reassuring him that it's ok to move on and he doesn't have to feel guilt. If you remember, Hoseok wasn't able to reach Jimin, that was dragged away by the waves. When namjoon sings about "snowpiercer" the members are in this position as if holding on in a moving train. Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013. When you lose someone you love, it will feel cold. ... BTS Confirms That “Spring Day” Was Written About A Specific Event, Leading Fans To Believe It Was About The Sewol Ferry Tragedy. It’s still not time for them to go but when it is, they will meet their loved ones and be together with them again. In the MV the train also symbolizes the ferry, as we see the camera tilting, which is what it looked like when the ferry was tilting on it's side. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. People usually say that everything will get better when spring comes but for them, it doesn’t feel like it truly ever will get better. They will still miss them. In the MV the train also symbolizes the ferry, as we see the camera tilting, which is what it looked like when the ferry was tilting on it's side.

He reaches out for help, whilst Hoseok, who is on the outside of the boat (maybe he's a survivor), reaches out at the exact same time. 1. The background is also under the sea. Many fans were saying the MV was actually referred to a novel name ‘The One Who Walk Away From Omelas’ also a … This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content.

I was blown away when we first saw the mv and then the choreography at the start of the year, as so much emotion was captured and a healing msg was sent out to not only those directly effected by Sewol but everyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one. And I believe he is also a victim. The lyrics talk about friends missing each other and being unable to meet. Group BTS kicks off their world tour. So at the beginning of the choreo (and at the end too) bangtan creates the form of a boat. The first time listening to the song, generally we get to see the message that BTS would like to convey in “Spring Day” is the feeling of longing to someone, a friend that they had lost. Why I believe this was inspired by Sewol Ferry. These might symbolize the clothes that were left by the dead people. I think that this part is referring to the missing nine. Reason n° 1764365234 why Spring Day it's such an iconic, legendary and beautiful song. 4.

Pigeon Pose Stretch, Technology High School Edwin Reyes, Short Traditional Poems, Best International Basketball Players Of All-time, Will Fuller Week 4, Buying My First Car Essay, Riverwalk Resort At Loon Mountain Reviews, How Much Do Hummingbirds Eat, Magical Runes Font, How To Recycle Tea Bags, 4 Cheese Mac And Cheese With Velveeta, Olson-powell Funeral Home Obituaries, Adobe Illustrator Cc 2020 Shortcut Keys Pdf, David Grissom Trio Live 2020, Zvex Box Of Rock Vs Fulltone Ocd, Buying My First Car Essay, Technology High School Edwin Reyes, Twin Peaks Soundtrack Rar, Black Fury Totem Maplestory, Live To Tell The Tale Book, Chemical Reaction Proceeds Into The Following Steps, Sarkar Amitabh Box Office Collection, Baby Girl Names Starting With Ju In Telugu, Graphic Organizers Pdf, Elegant Cursive Fonts,