Für ein EDC vielleicht einen Tick zu groß. Sep 5, 2008 #1. boris01. In my case keeping the pivot tighter would have prevented that but I still will not carry a liner lock in my pocket as a matter of policy and habit. I had serious lock slippage just from forcing it with my hands (I'm talking about the Emerson). Don´t / didn´t carry linerlocks a lot (for quite some time now exclusivly backlocks tbh), but never had any problems whatsoever. It is like choosing a Mustang over a Focus because you intend to be able to go 50 MPH. This patented mechanism is substantially stronger than most LinerLocks and its location allows the knife to be safely closed with only one hand without placing your fingers in the path of the edge. It's their problem if they don't. Never had a liner lock fail on me, Spyderco or otherwise. It's really not fair having the Cold Steel Voyager in there because that is a Triad lock which is a modified lock back that will probably be able to handle massive amounts of force before failing. Do right always. Well-made liner- and compression locks are designed to self-adjust to compensate for the wear of metal on metal every time the knife is opened and the lock engages. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Ich bereuhe den Kauf des Messers zu keinem Tag. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It does require dual liners to construct, with the exception of the integral frame Compression Lock that the Ti Salsa has. Welches Victorinox Schweizer Taschenmesser passt zu mir? Cool test but I would have liked to have seen some of the more popular blades like a Delica, or a Griptilian. Mit Cookies können wir und Dritte, Dein Verhalten auf unserer Website analysieren. liner and frame locks. I'm a fan of back locks, so I thought it would be neat to check one out. Die Griffschalen des Spyderco Sage 5 bestehen aus G10 und laminierter Kohlefaser. However a couple of comments on this video. Das Highlight gegenüber beispielsweise dem Para 3 ist, dass das Messer (für mich enorm wichtig) sehr leicht zu zerlegen ist. More tools and pivots equal an increased chance of failure. SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT. For me, it's a combination of factors. Spyderco Knives Compression Lock Folders-choose from Spyderco Junior made in collaboration with DiaLex, the Para-Military Knife Series and more. Buffalohump. The closest was a broken spring on an axis lock, but it still worked fine with only one spring until I sent it in for repair. I don't use a liner lock if I am doing something that is obviously going to gunk up the lock and cause failure, but that's just kind of common sense. On a side note, killer background music! I have used a Military and a GB1 pretty heavily without any kind of stress that I felt would even kind of cause lock failure. I would also like to try it out but I'm waiting for the right model. Spyderco Knives Compression Lock Folders-choose from Spyderco Junior made in collaboration with DiaLex, the Para-Military Knife Series and more. I am kind of wondering who has had a Spyderco liner lock fail on them without intentional abuse/misuse? I think there was a Cold Steel video testing the lock on the Tatanka against their Voyager XL or something. Of course they don't test the locks I do want to see, mainly axis vs compression vs triad vs cbbl vs bolt action vs nak-lock. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Comeuppance, Aug 30, 2019. Der Compressionlock ist SUPER, kenne keine bessere Art zu ver- und entriegeln. The Sage™ 5 highlights Spyderco’s own Compression Lock mechanism. The Sage™ 5 highlights Spyderco’s own Compression Lock mechanism. I can only think of two knives that have used it (though I'm probably wrong). Das Sage 5 hat meiner Meinung nach sehr alltagstaugliche Abmessungen. If there is one takeaway from this video it is that a knife's lock strength is largely irrelevant. However, each knife is distinct in that it highlights a specific lock mechanism and acknowledges the trendsetting knifemaker or designer who invented it. They really should have had a Spyderco Delica or Endura since they are both extremely popular Lock back knives and would be a better representation of lock backs in general. I did have a couple older Emerson CQC-7s whose liner locks would sort of “pop off” the blade tang if I used light-to-moderate hand pressure to the back of the blades, but they never came completely,Evelyn unlocked. Die Klingenform überzeugt mich total, denn dem Design nach erinnern sie mich an an Cheburkov Tukan. Some are outstanding. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Honestly, it's not a great idea to carry a knife loose in the pocket, unless it's a slip joint, back lock, or CBBL knife. Spyderco’s Sage Series™ is a unique family of knives that showcases the innovative lock mechanisms that have helped define modern folding knife technology. Is that right? The chance of actual failure on any of these is practically nil. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Aus diesem Grund zählt diese Verriegelung zu einer der stärksten Verriegelungen die es auf dem Markt zu finden gibt.

Online Woodworking Course, Egg Delivery Near Me, When To Apply Boron To Corn, Flute Lullaby Sheet Music, Credit Meaning In Urdu And Sentences, Sesame Chicken Without Cornstarch, Homonyms, Homophones, Homographs Worksheets Pdf, Bbq Banana Rum, Where Can I Buy Proper Nutty Peanut Butter, Williamsburg Handmade Oil Paint Reviews, Williamson Ether Synthesis Procedure, Romans 5:8 Nlt, Large Art Prints Framed, Kroger Cream Cheese Nutrition, Mac Semi Sweet Times Nine, Keto Ricotta Frosting, Pasado Simple De Buy, Monthly Work Schedule Template, Denver Skyline Silhouette, Simply Ming Hawaii Recipes, Sacred Beast Structure Deck Release Date Tcg, Hawaiian Braised Short Ribs, Reebok 1987 Concept Sample 002, Samyang Fire Noodles Canada, Ramadan Calendar 2019 Bahrain, High Grade Omega-3 Fish Oil, 1000 Calorie Vegetarian Diet Plan For Weight Loss, Apple Pie Rolls Costco, Is Foundation Maths Bad, Disadvantages Of Custom Manufacturing, Taylor Hill Obituary Newark, Nj, Craigslist Kremmling, Co, Scanpan Impact Frypan Review, Solutions To Gender Inequality In Education, What To Do If Someone Is Having A Mental Breakdown,