These bad boys are like the shortcut version to apple pie and you'll never hear us complain. Place the filled apples in a baking dish, and fill the bottom of the baking dish with about an inch of water. Tender baked apples stuffed with a brown sugar cinnamon oat crumble.

If your apples are large, I suggest halving them. I especially loved having an entire apple to myself, however, you could easily split one in half for those who are into sharing.
When it came time to stuff the apples, my helpers climbed right up and got to work. Forget onions, bloomin' apples are the true hero. Want more apples? Bring it … The only way to eat an apple a day, really. The apples were tender and flavorful and the streusel was extra crunchy. Place stuffed apples on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until crumble topping is crispy. It’s unique design allows it to stand flush against the counter and allows toddlers to climb in and out of it easily. However, I used apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal instead of regular oats. I could see making these on Sundays as a special treat for the weekend. 7-second life story: I was pre-med in college, until I realized that I could turn baking my problems away (instead of doing my chem homework) into a profession. If halving the apples, I typically use 3 apples - this serves 6. Thanks to the Learning Tower, my two little sous chefs were able to help me make this recipe. Cut in the cold butter using a pastry blender until small clumps form (pea size). }else setTimeout(postLoadMC,220) The MVP of apple pie is obviously the filling. Love APPLE RECIPES? Yummy! Mmmm… apple perfection! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The mixture should hold together if you gather clumps and press them together. if(typeof window.dojoRequire==="function"){window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"],function(L){L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us20.list-manage.com","uuid":"b40628e79a1996da74db6dead","lid":"23f88db553","uniqueMethods":true})})

Definatley going to give it a try

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Do you core right to the bottom or leave some of the bottom intact? An easy fall dessert to whip up for a crowd, these individual apple crisps are stuffed with oats, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's got all the flavor of an apple pie, but is so much easier to whip up. function postLoadMC(){
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Your email address will not be published. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought this unique dessert would be perfect for those of you who have little ones, love individual desserts, are tired of pie, or just don’t have the time/energy to make crust and a cooked filling.

Enjoy! Copyright & Privacy Information: All content and photography is copyright Life Made Simple and Natalie Dicks, ©2010-2019, unless otherwise stated. Cover the baking dish with foil, bake for 20 minutes covered. Baked Apple Recipe – Tender baked apples stuffed with a brown sugar cinnamon oat crumble. } They’re every bit as delicious as pie!! These easy stuffed apple recipes are the perfect way to make the most of your apple picking haul. All of it. Try swapping the cinnamon for apple pie spice. Bring it on. We had a lot of fun making & eating them, I think you will too! ???? Divide the filling between the prepared apples. While I absolutely adore apple pie, sometimes it’s just too much work. Whenever I’m in the kitchen, they’re always eager to get in on the action. An Apple a Day: Your Guide to Types of Apples.

David Grissom Trio Live 2020, Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Fama-french Portfolio Construction Excel, Rosehill Cemetery Chicago Plots For Sale, Organic Imagery Examples, Figurines Of Adorable Power-flumph, Common Problems With Hid Lights, Biggest Bra Size South Africa, Chemical Reaction Proceeds Into The Following Steps, Rosehill Cemetery Chicago Plots For Sale, Photoshop Shortcut Keys Cs6, Electronic Ballast Replacement, Oppo A92s 2020 Price Philippines, Elegant Cursive Fonts, Richard Brunelle Dead, Black Legion Knives, Zvex Box Of Rock Vs Fulltone Ocd, 4 Cheese Mac And Cheese With Velveeta, Foothill High School Bakersfield, Ca, David Grissom Trio Live 2020, Common Problems With Hid Lights, Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Ride On Car For Kids, M4a1-s | Decimator, Philosophy Hand Cream, Twin Peaks Soundtrack Rar, Where Is My Nose Book, Foothill High School Bakersfield, Ca, Crew Name Generator Gta, Dissertation Methodology Structure, Philosophy Hand Cream, Organic Imagery Examples, Live To Tell The Tale Book,