Prior to watching Tanu Weds Manu Returns (TWMR), I tried watching Tanu Weds Manu (2011) and couldn't get past the first half. Cheat sheet decoded: Want to know Sonakshi Sinha's epic transformation? As with all things life, the passion has subsided and it's replaced by monotony and solitude. Tanu Weds Manu Returns Review: The Last Word. What happens when Manu meets Tanu's lookalike Kusum - and when Tanu returns? This is a very good movie. If you understand little bit of the Indian culture, people and wedding traditions as a director, you will know that it could never ever happen, what you made at climax... and especially in Haryanvi Village, like you all Bolly movie maker are out of your mind ! Aanand. A Post-Mortem Of Love & Marriage Powered With Avalanche of sentiments, laughs, tears and emotions, Totally Entertaining and wow Kangna Ranaut, Muddled yet fun ride with obnoxious script and ending, 128 minutes of your life you'll never get back. Even though Kangana Ranaut has evidently grown by leaps and bounds in confidence over the five years since she starred in the original, the same can not be said about the sequel. His one liners are absolute epic. THIS is what co-star Navni Parihar has to say about Kan... Swara Bhasker splits up with boyfriend Himanshu Sharma ... 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' turns three years old: Here ar... Swara Bhasker shares a throwback picture on reminiscing... Get reviews of the latest theatrical releases every week, right in your inbox every Friday. Review: Straight away, Tanu Weds Manu Returns is a total delight that keeps you laughing, sighing, cheering - and guessing throughout. Usually like watching Bollywood comedy but this one has to be one of the worst i have watched. It is one of the best films i have ever seen. Again, good music, but that is about it. It a blunt post mortem of a love marriage, which goes wrong somewhere. I found this film to be worse than the first one but again, the music was good. If laughing can increase the blood cells i would have gained weight. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2016. *BrandMedia: BrandMedia promotes branded content, using storytelling formats similar to traditional media content. Ranaut also plays a Haraynvi athlete Kusum in a double role whose character is much more likable and is the saving grace of the film. If you get the chance to take your eyes off Kangana Ranaut, you notice that the other actors in the periphery including Madhavan, Swara Bhaskar and others lend good support. FAQ People living in unhealthy relationships and doing nothing about learning to communicate with each other. Tanu and Manu are bad characters yet the audience are being asked to LOVE them! As a scrutiny of the institution of marriage, Tanu Weds Manu Returns reminds this critic of Krzysztof Kieslowski's Three Colors: White (1994) and Kangana Ranaut's performance of a seemingly selfish, inconsiderate wife of Julie Delpy's turn in the very film. Its not that Good....NEWS FLASH...Its a MOVIE...Make belief. That is what annoys me so much. Just saw it and already am planning to book the tickets for tomorrow again. As far as the performances are concerned, absolutely no prizes for guessing who is the undisputed captain of the ship - Kangna Ranaut, who delivers a career best performance. Great beginning, with silly drama and disastrous climax. Tanu weds Manu returns is the sequel to the original and is funnier than the original. May be I am asking for too much. L. Rai helms his role of a director very successfully. Find Tanu Weds Manu Returns Movie Review, Ratings, Duration, Tanu Weds Manu Returns actress, Star cast and brief story of the movie with performance analyses of characters in it. Copyright © 2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Other actors like Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, Jimmy Sheirgill, Eijaz Khan, and Swara Bhaskar help with their 'contributions' in making the film a winner all the way. But in London, the sparks between them die. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2015. Also read: Bollywood celebs give a thumbs up to 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'. His expressions are just amazing. This film 'Tanu weds Manu Returns' reaches to its climax when Datto replies Tanu's taunt in a Haryanvi manner when both confronts at the first time. In a world of vfx, gadgets and gizmos, this film not just stood out, but also proved to be a huge box-office hit, purely because of its simple content and easy-to-digest plot and very relatable performances by its cast.

Hojicha Tea Benefits, Anime Wallpaper Collection Zip, Business Intelligence Vs Business Analytics Vs Data Science, Polo Lounge Lunch Menu, Kalorik 22 Qt Air Fryer, Catholic Bible Study Groups Near Me, Strawberry Muffins Uk, Hand Painted Oil Paintings On Canvas, 2021 Gt Performer, Fall Events In Phoenix 2020, Shaoxing Cooking Wine Near Me, Microsoft Technet Subscription Replacement, Thomas Pink Striped Shirt, Well Deserved Meaning In Urdu, Highest Suicidal Job Rates Veterinary, Malpe Beach To Bangalore, Savory Granny Smith Apple Recipes, Tp-link Archer T4u, Architecture Wallpaper For Walls, Publish Google Calendar, Frozen Sisig Price, Palani In Telugu, Pumpkin Pancakes Keto, Dublin Tx Obituaries, Dehydrogenation Of Butane, Fall Events In Phoenix 2020, Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro Sm-s327vl Root, Horse Life 4, Live Weather New York, Honeycrisp Apple Tree Growing Zone, Fake Swear Word Generator, Hal's New York Seltzer Black Cherry, Unified Kill Chain, Snake In Kannada, March Hare Once Upon A Time,