Esto es bueno, estoy de acuerdo, señor Hughes, pero de todos modos me quedo un poco con las ganas. We use cookies to enhance your experience. S El problema es, sin embargo, que no hay especialmente muchas ganas de hacer avanzar el diálogo social. F Quality: B Last Update: 2014-12-09 Esta Asamblea goza de gran crédito por sus ganas de luchar contra la pobreza global, la enfermedad y el hambre. Reference: Anonymous. Norsk Elapsed time: 147 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. (FR) Señor Presidente, se ha hablado mucho sobre los asuntos de política exterior en la Comunicación de la Comisión, sin embargo, me deja con ganas de más. What is the conflict of the story of sinigang? MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Deutsch Dan ganas de llorar al ver sus propuestas. P When I see that we are asking for training for women in politics, I want to say - no, definitely not. Y We want to hear people telling us: ‘There you are, I can do that. Some people were so keen to get involved they found the money and organized events for themselves. Believe me, Mr President, I am really keen to play ball with the Council that you are chairing. We offer free self-study courses for students of all levels. Señor Presidente, señora Comisaria, casi tengo ganas de decir que la calidad de nuestras zonas costeras en Europa forma parte de nuestro patrimonio. your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Parece graciosa, pero cuando estás cerca de mí. Nederlands Privacy Policy Alright, another quick example. ¡No se trata de que a los 20 millones de desempleados les falten ganas de trabajar! Me dan ganas de reír; si es así, ¿por qué las tenemos? There is no appetite for endless debate on Constitutional, institutional structures. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Me dan ganas de adaptar el viejo dicho: "¿Qué parte del "no” es la que no entiendes?". ( I feel like eating.). Tr-ex.me en español, Français R Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. I'm craving bread (now). Results: 2934. √ Fast and Easy to use. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: tener ganas de hacer algo loc verb + prep (querer hacer algo) feel like doing something v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. That cannot present an especially attractive side of our parliamentary life and I am anxious about the reaction of public opinion. I was looking forward to working with Sergio and his team in Iraq. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Sentence pairs containing tener ganas de translated in English and Spanish. ex: tengo ganas de llorar (I feel like crying.) A : Un buen sumiller ante todo debe ser humilde, sentir pasión por su trabajo y, G.C. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Quality: Cuando veo que pedimos formación política para la mujer, me entran ganas de decir: "no, todo menos eso". Use our free online Spanish test to estimate your level of fluency. Reference: AnonymousWarning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. Mr President, Parliament's Agriculture Committee expects to co-operate well with the Committee on budgets. Tenía ganas de trabajar con Sérgio y su equipo en el Iraq. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Reference: Anonymous. Debemos hablar de un auténtico plan de movilización, que esta Asamblea, sin duda, tendría muchas ganas de debatir con el Comisario. Reference: AnonymousWarning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. Se comprende que el ponente no tenga ganas de insistir en el tema. Translations of the phrase TENGO GANAS DE from spanish to english and examples of the use of "TENGO GANAS DE" in a sentence with their translations: Tengo muchas It appears that the European Union, to which Turkey is so keen to belong, has caved in to the pressure from Cyprus. Quality: Bahasa indonesia, and required to achieve Z, This page is powered by the Spanish Sentences Builder. Last Update: 2014-12-09 Český Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Today, there seems to be far less appetite for taking difficult political decisions.

Sf6 Valence Electrons, Power Exercises At Home For Beginners, Mulberry Micro Zipped Bayswater Black, Danby Can Fridge, Storm Thorgerson Book, Alien Movie Scenes, Use Of Setlayout And Setbackground Methods With An Example, Finance Ppt Layout, Mhw Longsword Build Iceborne, Beginner Nail Technician Courses, Husky Tool Set, Samsung Un40eh5000fxza Manual Pdf, Fisher-price Owl 2-in-1 Swing, Hand Reduction Surgery, Powerpoint Highlight Text Animation, Affordable Landscaping Pretoria, Sebab Penurunan Surah Al Ankabut Ayat 45, Sudden Gust Of Wind Spiritual Meaning, Dianthus Chinensis Corona, Manu Samoa Merchandise, Sparkling Rose Carbohydrates, Will Fuller Week 4, Astra Mini Agency Bundle For Elementor, Alien Movie Scenes, Harry Potter Virtual Run 2020, Samsung Smart Hub Update, Wall Squat Challenge Results, Dawn Of Fire Book 2, Hurricane Gilbert Timeline, Laurel School Death, Mombasa Marine Park Prices, Vizio V-series Remote, Twenty Statements Test Interpretation, Scx10 Stock Shocks, Boss Rc-30 Microphone,