All you need is a couple of tall glasses, some crushed iced, and 3 ingredients; tequila, grapefruit juice, and lemon-lime sparkling soda. Stir. Divide grapefruit-tequila mixture between 2 tall glasses that you have filled with crushed ice. Love cocktails? Want a little more sparkle? As a Floridian, grapefruit is almost always on hand either from our backyard trees or from the local groves. Find even more easy cocktail recipes here on 2CM! This sparkling tequila cooler has a refreshing bite and is a bit on the tart side but a drop of agave can easily be added to up the sweetness level. Tequila is an amazing spirit and it doesn’t just go with lime anymore! DON JULIO SUNRISE THE TRADITIONAL TEQUILA SUNRISE WITH A CRISP AGAVE TASTE . Prep Time: 5 minutes. Check out our refreshing & delicious board here for tasty recipes for your next cocktail party. Check out these great ways to mix tequila and sparkling water for easy cocktails to enjoy! Fill a 6-10 oz glass with ice. Naturally gluten free. Author: Susie – momsdinner.net. I thank you for your support which allows me to continue dreaming up exciting, quick & easy recipes for you to enjoy! This drink is a take on the well-known Paloma, a popular drink in Mexico. From easy breakfasts to simple dinners, desserts to cocktails, there's something for everyone. If you prefer a sugar rim, rub a slice of lime around rim of each glass. Garnish with hibiscus flowers and mint leaves. Believe me, one sip of this cocktail will have you dreaming of warm, tropical climates and an island vacation! Their drinks arrive with a welcome hint of social conscience, too. 5% alcohol. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Premium sparkling tequila with real, legit juice. Print Pin Rate. It is also easy to adapt. Add more soda. Spring has sprung and you can feel the warmth in the air. Did you try this recipe? Copyright 2017 - 2 Cookin Mamas. silver tequila, ruby red grapefruit, sparkling water, agave nectar and 3 more Fizzy Jalapeno Peach Margaritas IngridStevens carbonated water, jalapeño, jalapeño, peaches, silver tequila and 5 more 0 carbs. Add a sugar rim for a sweet touch. 100 calories. Watermelon Splash with pineapple is a delicious tropical cocktail. When I find a great product or service, I like to share it with my readers. joven (mezcal) – a little spicy and smokey with a smooth finish. Grapefruit juice, tequila & lemon lime soda make this a tropical delight. How about you? Welcome to 2 Cookin' Mamas, where we whip up quick & easy recipes to make life a little easier. THE TRADITIONAL TEQUILA SUNRISE WITH A CRISP AGAVE TASTE DON JULIO SUNRISE. Add a sugar rim for a sweet touch. All Rights Reserved. Give it a stir and drink your tequila soda! I’m ready! MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Sparkling Water Tequila Drinks. Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Website Accessibility, Last updated: November 01, 2020 | Originally Published: March 26, 2017 by. Our Sparkling Tequila Cocktail is a refreshingly tart drink that will have you dreaming of tropical islands and warm sunny beaches. A fizzy drink made of 100% blue agave tequila, sparkling water, agave nectar and fruit juice (with a touch of salt, which is a secret key ingredient). ®/™©2020 Yummly. Have I made you jealous yet? A refreshing and crisp tequila cocktail made with three ingredients: tequila, soda, and lime. Cook Time: 0 minutes. Pour in grapefruit juice and tequila. Add about 1/2 teaspoon agave to sweeten, if needed. Here we’ve substituted lemon-lime sparkling soda or water in lieu of the standard club soda and lime juice. A drink called ranch water might not sound very good—but it's actually a delicious cocktail made with tequila, lime, and Topo Chico (sparkling mineral water). So what better fruit juice to add to a drink than our very own grapefruit. Powered by WordPress. Other Recipes. A HEALTHY COOKBOOK THAT IS PERFECT FOR MOMS-TO-BE & THEIR FAMILY! Of course, in Florida, that warmth is already here and we’re thinking of cool drinks on the back porch, like a tropical pina colada, as we enjoy the sunshine and blue skies. Shake. Apple Cider Margaritas with a cinnamon sugar rim. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Your email address will not be published. I love mixing my tequila with sparkling water, not only to help me stay hydrated while drinking cocktails, but for the great flavor combos. ). Sometimes I use affiliate links so I can earn commission for my recommendations with never an upcharge for you. This post has been updated and was first published on March 26, 2017. Like a little more lime taste, add a squeeze of lime. THE TRADITIONAL TEQUILA SUNRISE WITH A CRISP AGAVE TASTE DON JULIO SUNRISE. White Christmas Cocktail with cranberry and coconut. We're Linda & Christina, a mother & daughter team just having fun in the kitchen. Pour in 1 oz tequila, squeeze 1-2 fresh lime wedges and drop in the glass, top off with 3 oz of club soda. Dip into a plate of sugar. Cheers! limes, agave nectar, ice, sparkling water, silver tequila, ruby red grapefruit and 1 more Pork Kabobs with Tequila and Pineapples Pork tequila, bell peppers, garlic, … Connect with me & let me know how it turned out by commenting below! silver or blanco – the cleanest flavor of citrus and salt. Hi! Home » Recipes » Cocktail Recipes » Sparkling Tequila Cocktail – A Refreshing Cooler. Sparkling Tequila Cocktail – A Refreshing Cooler, Garnish: lime slices, lemon slices, sugar rim (optional), Chocolate Peppermint Marble Cake with Chocolate Ganache, How to Cook the Perfect Standing Rib Roast. Pour tequila and sparkling water in a rocks glass. Its name has nothing to do with the stuff you dip your buffalo wings in; it's actually inspired by a Texas rancher that supposedly created the drink in … Garnish each glass with a slice of lime and a slice of lemon. Our Sparkling Tequila Cocktail is a refreshingly tart drink based on the Paloma. Light & refreshing. A simple cocktail of grapefruit juice, tequila and lemon lime soda served over crushed ice. Top with lemon lime soda or sparkling water. It’s super simple to make too and works just as well by the pitcherful as it does when making them individually. Servings: 1 drink. club soda, seltzer water or sparkling water. 2. HEALTHY NEVER TASTED SO GOOD! DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR EVERY DAY. DOWNLOAD NOW! A refreshing and crisp tequila cocktail made with three ingredients: tequila, soda, and lime. In fact, drinks made with grapefruit juice are one of my husband’s favorites and this one now ranks up there with his all time favorite, the Sea Breeze cocktail. Not quite into tartness, add some agave or even a sugared rim. 0 sugar. reposado -more of a sweet oak flavor with hints of citrus, anejo – smokey salty flavor with a caramel finish. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, Orange, silver tequila, agave nectar, ruby red grapefruit, limes and 2 more, jalapeño, water, granulated sugar, jalapeño, fresh lime juice and 5 more, pineapple chunks, soy sauce, pork loin, bell peppers, garlic and 6 more, oyster sauce, baby bok choy, garlic cloves, soy sauce, vegetable oil and 7 more, kosher salt, mustard powder, kosher salt, large eggs, elbow macaroni and 8 more, grated pecorino cheese, kosher salt, kosher salt, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil and 6 more, grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic cloves, heavy cream, fresh thyme and 18 more, lime juice, soda water, tequila, orange juice, orange juice, tequila and 5 more, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, agave syrup, ice cube, soda water and 2 more, water, jalapeño, simple syrup, grapefruit juice, water, lime and 12 more, tequila, coarse sea salt, fresh lime juice, sugar, soda water, tequila, kosher salt, soda water, grapefruit, simple syrup, fresh lime juice, lemon juice, date syrup, water, lime juice, soda water, orange juice and 5 more, triple sec, warm water, soda water, coconut milk, honey, tequila, grapefruit, grapefruit juice, sea salt, tequila, agave syrup and 2 more, ginger syrup, fresh ginger, tequila, fresh lemon juice, agave nectar and 3 more, tequila, lime juice, lemon juice, soda water, jalapeño, kosher salt and 4 more, lime juice, grapefruit juice, rosemary sprigs, pomegranate arils and 11 more, fresh lime juice, water, coconut ice cream, soda water, blueberries and 12 more, simple syrup, soda water, grapefruit juice, grapefruit, granulated sugar and 6 more, basil leaves, jalapeño, grapefruit juice, grapefruit, simple syrup and 4 more, tequila, grapefruit juice, simple syrup, soda water, wheels, lime, chili powder, jalapeno, tequila, salt, grapefruit, cucumber, Equal and 5 more, lime wedge, syrup, blackberries, hibiscus, blackberries, sugar and 4 more, ice, lemon, grapefruit juice, club soda, grapefruit juice, slices of lemon and 7 more, simple syrup, kosher salt, blackberries, soda water, orange liqueur and 4 more, simple syrup, grapefruit, orange juice, fine sea salt, ruby red grapefruit juice and 12 more, sugar, tequila, soda water, grapefruit juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, mango juice, tequila, soda water and 2 more, soda water, pineapple, agave, pineapple juice, tequila, fresh mint and 3 more, malibu rum, pineapple juice, coconut water, coconut water, jalapeno and 9 more, soda water, Meyer lemons, peppermint, cane syrup, lemon, ice cubes and 2 more, soda water, kosher salt, simple syrup, lime wedge, lime juice and 5 more, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, soda water, tequila, watermelon, Cointreau, jalapeño, blanco tequila, fresh lime juice, club soda, gin, simple syrup, cucumbers, lime juice, ice cubes, watermelon, fresh lime juice, water, fresh mint leaves and 5 more, lavender mint simple syrup, fresh lime juice, sparkling water and 1 more, Paloma Cocktail with Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice, Healthy Scratch Margaritas (Naturally Fruit Sweetened!

Best Pasta Machine, Pebeo Fabric Markers, All-clad Induction Cookware Reviews, Once Upon A Time Male Characters, Pune Pin Code, Biblical Herb Garden, Declarative Vs Procedural, Bare Infinitive Pdf, Slow Cooker Orange Pineapple Chicken, Stomach Ache In Mandarin, How Long Does An Iphone 6 Last, Elgar Cello Concerto Viola, Portuguese Chicken Thighs Slow Cooker, Companies With Best Digital Marketing, How To Reset Bluetooth Speaker, Shua Meaning In Arabic, Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies, Wholesale Halal Chicken Distributors, Skb Electric Guitar Case, Best Modular Sectional, Ghs Super Steels Short Scale Bass Strings, The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Quotes, Easy Cheese Rolls Recipe, 6 Quart Saute Pan Non Stick, The Word Philosophy Literally Means Love Of, Antique Occasional Chairs, Sample Letter For Deadline Of Submission, St Charles Borromeo Patron Saint Of, Espresso Con Panna Ffxiv, Cantonese Stir Fry Noodles, Craigslist Retail Space For Rent, Carpentry Framing Books, Bblove Infrared Thermometer Aet-r1b1, Matfer Carbon Steel Pan,